L2Topzone analytics review - Don't spend your money there

1 minute ago, Pigasos-Dev said:

Good for him but please, don't complain to me i don't want to fight with admins there. What i want is to give voice and tone on that guy who ban out there more than 500 administrators of lineage2.

+1 for xzone, he atleast clearn his website from trash servers 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pigasos-Dev said:

Good for him but please, don't complain to me i don't want to fight with admins there. What i want is to give voice and tone on that guy who ban out there more than 500 administrators of lineage2.

http://prntscr.com/rlywex

he has listed only 170 so far... - 500 administrators he killed his website.

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

+ :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

:thankyou:

4 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

He is out of his analytic tools man, he don't know who and why is banning believe me.
I Think his script is crashing if is going to 5th page / max to 180 servers :P

Edited by Pigasos-Dev

Check this replay to one of this promoting topics from this forum then check this 2 images.

L2eliot, L2zariche and Ignite are @Pigasos-Dev servers 

L2remastered is not using any vote system and on his website have 6k votes and his own projects have 5k votes. I really don't understand why the rest of the servers using this website where owner @Pigasos-Dev adding votes like he want for his servers.

This proves what character this guy has.

Buy ads on l2top.co and l2top.net to help this guy keep his google ads with l2topzone denigration :laughing:  

This will be the only intervention on this topic. I will let this guy 200 fake accounts to replay on his own topic.

Take care of yourself and keep yourself safe!

I4TeFz1.png

dAqzQ3d.jpg

19 minutes ago, xzone said:

Check this replay to one of this promoting topics from this forum then check this 2 images.

L2remastered is not using any vote system and on his website have 6k votes and his own projects have 5k votes. I really don't understand why the rest of the servers using this website where owner @Pigasos-Dev adding votes like he want for his servers.

Buy ads on l2top.co and l2top.net to help this guy keep his google ads with l2topzone denigration :laughing:  

This will be the only intervention on this topic. I will let this guy 200 fake accounts to replay on his own topic.

I4TeFz1.png

dAqzQ3d.jpg

++ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha thank your for this you made my day!

:thankyou:

@Pigasos-Dev :alone:  - "my sites my servers my rules (my votes too:fu:)"

18 minutes ago, xzone said:

I4TeFz1.png

dAqzQ3d.jpg

1st of all i'm not l2top.co server admin, and easily you can buy votes from this https://toplistbot.com guys.
You can increase your vote in hopzone/network/co and everywere you like, even in your l2topzone with social profiles. 

2nd so if i buy banners in hopzone left right i am l2.hopzone admin ? hahahahah so fkcing crazy give to this guy some weed.

3rd ignite is not my server.... how you can proof that ? you can't my friend because this website is on cloudflare so that's why you are fucked up you ban everyone there outside.
And 4th i never opened low rate servers for my self years and years why now?

This is one good fight between l2top.co and l2topzone in my topic? go create new topic about your problems with other competitors. TRY TO IMPROVE YOUR analytics ip checking of server/accounts who was when and why he come to create server to topzone and nooo this is maybe old server why to approve new server and let them to buy new server blue text promo and so on and login with your old account to edit your server and bla bla.. Customer said: how the fucking to edit my server if i don't have one lol.

Mr Topzone i had enough with you.
Very soon my guy is gonna post to all lineage2 administrators this url. 
Let's see the rest what have to say. You know better what is this but i want also to see how many of them are banned.

• 2 weeks later...

DO NOT WASTE your time here fake votes for top servers 60% of existing servers are closed and not removed to avoid any competition with the first page!

From my point avoid this free WordPress site, not worth.

L2Hydra got banned from topzone propably because i spend money on ads on the other topsites/forums and not on topzone.
in the last 3 months i have spend more than 100+e on ads on topzone and now i didnt,and for that i got banned gl xzone.i ask why and ofc i didnt get any serius reply from xzone.

i have 5 clients and i will suggest them to do not add their servers on that site.

p.s1 if the admins notice he have increased the prices on premium and i believe on other services to.

ps2 i suggest the admins to put google analytic on their sites to track the views and from where the get them.

Hello everyone!

L2Devil.ws is no longer on TopZone due to similar reasons: unfair treatment, impossible to solve through reasoning. The amount of shit he says all to get some more € is unbelievable.

We really like the traffic from TopZone, but dislike the admin. It's not worth to add your site there if you'll have to deal with this guy.

• Upvote 1

Same with lineage2edge.com

He claimed we use bot programs, while we do had the same amount of votes on every other topsite, and another owner confirmed that the traffic he was getting from our website was clearly corresponding to the amount of votes we had.

No worries, he lost our 10k impression's per month and our money's from advertisements there.

What we lost? 

Fake traffic with zero interaction

A healthy business, needs to respect its client's. Topzone is not one of them, and sadly soon will end up dead.

Stay away, there are people who appreciate your money more than this stupid Romanian. 

• Upvote 1

@xzone What happens bro now your web is down and you are running some promos on google ads i see there? http://prntscr.com/s2wgd6 and http://prntscr.com/s2wlso what my bro - dead ? And again as you see here i am with 17.30% cause of my shit power. @xzone Now is late all the bests is coming wait for version 2  soon..... Aajajajajajajajajaj

WWW.L2TOPZONE.GR Power!!!

Edited by Pigasos-Dev

• 3 weeks later...