Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads


VIP Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback


Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About DaMaN

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • AIM
  • MSN
  • Website URL
  • ICQ
  • Yahoo
  • Jabber
  • Skype

Profile Information

  • Current Mood
  • Gender
  • Country
  • Location
  • Interests
    do u kno de wae?

Recent Profile Visitors

1,214 profile views
  1. OUR WEBSITE:https://la2omega.com/?page=download Skills upgrade Posted 12 hours ago OUR WEBSITE:https://la2omega.com/?page=download Skills upgrade : BIG THANK YOU TO DEVELOPERS OF L2JBRASIL! ❤️ Lineage II Omega Project - Lineage 2 Interlude. Time Server, Site - GMT -3 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 24 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Sub-Class Quest - Yes Sub
  2. Hello MXC. I have made some custom Shields with my friend for inderlude. but we do not know what to do when these Shields are going THROUGH my char. Any ideas?! :)
  3. Hello MXC! Does anybody of you still have the L2tool.exe application?! Most of links are broken wherever I've searched. It would mean alot to me if somebody could post the link here. It could also help the rest of the community in the future! Thanks! ⚘
  4. I would like to buy a classic datapack similar to L2 Pandora. My skype: Panagiwths.alla.magos
  5. I see. Μία απορία ακόμα προτού κάνω το οτιδήποτε. Έχεις καμία ιδέα για το που μπορώ να αλλάξω το Re-spawn time του αγάλματος; (Frozen πάντα.)
  6. Καλησπέρα αλάνια και αλανιάρες του Maxcheaters. Έχω ένα προβληματάκι με το Baium. Χρησιμοποιώ μία version του Frozen που αγόρασα από τον Kamex πριν χρόνια.. Απ'ότι φαίνεται το Baium όπως και όλα τα υπόλοιπα GrandBosses, είχαν ένα θεματάκι, και ο τυπάς τα έκανε Custom. (έφτιαξε καινούρια NPC για παράδειγμα με τα χαρακτηριστικά των Grandbosses στην Database κλπ. κλπ.) Το πρόβλημα μου είναι το εξής. Επειδή έχω σκοπό να βάλω τους Players να κάνουν Quest για το Subclass, θα πρέπει κάπως να φτιάξω το άγαλμα του Baium. Δοκίμασα να το κάνω spawn από μόνος μου στο μέρος πο
  7. Τα files έχουν διαγραφεί. Υπάρχει κάποιος άλλος τρόπος να τα βρούμε; Αν κάποιος έχει τα files και δεν έχει πρόβλημα να τα μοιραστεί θα ήταν μεγάλο αλάνι.. :3
  8. Μπήκα στον Elite τον Σεπτέμβρη μετά από 10 χρόνια και όντως δεν έχει χαθεί τίποτα! Βρήκα τα accounts που είχα, τα Items, την Clan, τα φιλαράκια ..Όλα εκεί! Έχει πολύ PvP και γενικά αρκετό κόσμο. Μεγάλο και active community στο Discord, Clans, Alliances, RBs, Sieges.. Όλα αυτά μου θύμισαν πραγματικά το πως ήταν να παίζεις Lineage. Kάντε ένα share αυτό το Post για να το δει κι άλλος κόσμος! Ο Server αξίζει! aesthetic 流くー
  9. My game is crashing whenever im trying to log in. :/ Any way to fix this?xD
  10. Hello there! So.. I have a problem with my patch.. Im running Windows 10 at the time.. and whenever im trying to run my L2.exe is not running.. I've tried everything.. Like changing the compability mode to Win7 or XP or whatever else is possible, but nothing happened.. Recently i've sent the patch to a friend of mine which is using Windows XP (SP3) and it worked perfectly.. Is there any way to fix it?! It's very important for me.. :/ Thanks for your time!! <3