Jump to content


Premium Member
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback


1 Follower

About @IcathiaLord

Contact Methods

  • MSN
    Disc: IcathiaLord#7404
  • Website URL
  • Skype

Profile Information

  • Current Mood
  • Gender
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

@IcathiaLord's Achievements

  1. 6 hours left for our opening! Register your account here: REGISTER HERE Download our Patch: HERE Enjoy our server!
  2. Server coming stronger with new rewards Opening at 24/09/2021 20:00 GMT+2! Check our site: https://l2riley.com
  3. L2J PvP Server Files 130Euro, check my profile for more info

  4. L2J PvP Server files for sale, 120Euro until the end of the month!!!


  5. L2J PvP Server files for sale, 120Euro until the end of the month!!!


  6. There are no Bumb button available to use
  7. Hello I am selling a Custom ( can be no Custom too ) Interlude Server files. Files are used to live servers and running without problems. Most of the Features are configurable so you can change them to your needs. Basic Information Experience Rates: x2000 SP Rates: x2000 Adena: x 2000 Enchant Rates Safe +3 Max +20 Normal Enchant Scrolls 65% Blessed Max Enchant +14 -> 100% Crystal max +16 -> 50% (on break enchant still the same) Custom Scroll max +20 -> (+17 -> 95% , +18 -> 90% , +19 -> 85% , +20 -> 80% ) Easy Configurable with xml file Augmentation Rates Augment Skills 1 Active + 1 Passive High grade life stone - 10% Top grade life stone - 15% Custom Features Custom Weapons: Gold weapons Custom Armors: Apella, Dynasty, Rykros Custom Mask Custom Tattoo ( Level 1 , Premium ) Custom boss scrolls: Increasing special status for 1hour Cancellation System , after 10 sec you get buffs back Healers have a small chance to get PvP's from their party Vip System Custom Name / Title colors (via .vip) x2 Mass Vote Reward x2 Pvp Reward +5% chance to enchant items Configurable drops from Farm - Party mobs, Raid-Grand bosses Less chance to drop Item's from Pk's (Optional) .vip command ( change name/title colors ) Vip Chat System(public chat,you can talk with ^ ) Pk System (Optional to use) You can drop items by PK's.You are safe until 10 PK's After 10 you have big chance to drop Items If You are VIP you are safe until 20 PK's 1 item can be dropped each time There are 70% chance to drop If you are VIP there are 30% chance to drop Bosses Special Boss every 4 Hour's. Epic Bosses every 3 Hour's. Normal Bosses every 1 Hour. Events TVT DM CTF Party Farm every 6 hour's with 1 event hour duration Dungeon Tournaments (Configurable team size, currently 1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9) Specific rewards for each team size winners Pvp System Every hour most Pvp killer from Pvp Zone will be rewarded with extra Pvp medal (Configurable) Every 24 Hour's Top Pvp/Pk Killer will be rewarded with Event medal (Configurable) Party Farm Opens every 6 hour's Duration 1 hour Custom Mini Bosses with special drops Minimum players for enter is 3 Every member must have at least 10 Pvp's to join (Optional) 1 player per PC are allowed Olympiad Olympiad period every 1 week Heroes will be given 2 hour after period ends No custom items allowed (Allowed: tattoo level 1) Max enchant is +6 Over enchanted items will be automatically counted as +6 Ranking update after every match The Olympiad begins every day at 18:00 and ends at 00:00 AM (GMT+2) More Features: There are 2 available commands to change server balance ( Real time changes ) //balance -> You can change status , such as p.Atk, atk.Spd etc. //balancer -> You can change damages from class to class ( either on PVP neither on Olympiad ) More Balance Settings Every class have a passive skill to control balance Option to Archer critical damage ( % ) Option to control max continuously critical hits for Archer Classes Vote Manager + Mass Vote System + Vote Buff Vote Manager with rewards from Topzone, Hopzone, Network, Brasil, L2Votes Mass Vote from Topzone, Hopzone, Network, Topco Vote buff available after player votes at least at 1 vote site (can be changed to your needs) and then a button with buff will be available on Vote Manager for 11 hours. Anti AFK System If player is AFK ( > 10 min without any action ) , he will not gain any mass GM reward ( you can use it for whatever you want ) Event -> If player is afk in event he will get dismissed and not rewarded Skin System Currently there are 14 available skins, you can add yours too You can try before you buy them by .skintry Dynamic pvp zone Configurable by the xml file of zone time option ( time needed to change , in minutes ) locs option ( location after player death , will be selected randomized ) rewards option ( reward top PVP Killer after each zone change) disabled Classes option disabled Items option .exit to leave from zone Available commands .menu .vip .skintry .online .deposit/withdraw .exit ( Only from PVP zone ) .castlemanager .drop or shift + click to Raid for drops .repair .tvtjoin / .tvtleave / .tvtinfo .ctfjoin / .ctfleave / .ctfinfo .dmjoin / .dmleave / .dminfo And much more Features... Server Images: https://ibb.co/7VbsGGL https://ibb.co/1RVvtzZ https://ibb.co/D1BrrHb https://ibb.co/q9sZYrf https://ibb.co/fk0Ftpc https://ibb.co/MnLb6PP https://ibb.co/hM0qdVX https://ibb.co/b2Nf4Vr https://ibb.co/VC7SLdM https://ibb.co/1RKLHRs Price for Pack/Source/Patch/Database is 130 Euro with no balance System A balance system can be added Extra (including all classes skill fixes + each class balance system + Oly class balance system). PM me here or add me on Skype: @IcathiaLord or on Discord: IcathiaLord#7407
  8. Server successfully opened with 200+ stable online PS: move to Private Servers
  9. New Advertisement event is running, check it HERE
  10. Hey, every server starts from a starting point, in this point you cant be totally perfect. So because i like what i am doing, i am trying the best to make a playable pack for the players. I disagree with the opinion that we must give up because there are some big servers, everyone have the chance to do and try their luck ( i dont speak for some 1day servers etc. ), but for guys who love it and trying the best , as i do. In tha same mindset, why to open a coffee shop if there is one more opened in your City and it is going well ? You must try, do your best and maybe you can be better that other one.
  11. Fresh new start at 23/4/21 20:00 GMT+2 500Euro Real money rewards Register your clan Here
  12. Beta will end tonight, we are waiting you in the Opening tomorrow at 20:00 GMT + 2 A new patch will be available tomorrow, so please download it even if you played on beta
  13. Beta is online for 3 days Download Patch HERE
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock