L2Topzone analytics review - Don't spend your money there

Hi there,

dear l2 admins don't spend your money on this topzone site, here is our video we made for this guy who thinks is the king there by his stupid rules.

As we know many lineage2 administrators has got bans and now I'm also in that banned list.

I ordered l2topzone.gr domain name to increase the audience for l2topzone in global range. Very soon this website is gonna be empty by ads and population.

We have agreed with our investors to spend ads ON GOOGLE for this domain name l2topzone.gr which is going to point in different sources of discussion until 2022 to shutdown this guy very quickly. Our voice from all l2 admins who has got ban please write there and post all possible photos.

We want to increase the voice of tone to everyone out there.

As all want to get some traffic from everywhere now l2topzone is in blacklist from all of us. Let's do it.

Why not? why to spend money in L2TOPZONE is good topsite....
1) All visitors you get from topzone are fake

2) This website have advertisement spot everywhere, one player can't select where to go 1st of all and this is wasting of money for you

3) .................... The rest of other admins are gonna post there, read the topic weekly!

Enjoy our video we made.

tz1.png

tz2.png

tz3.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, l2madws said:

I already talked about it: 

zvSh3KT.png
cwW7TMb.png

@l2madws I Created this topic because someone deleted my posts in your topic and that's why i got ban in topzone.

13 hours ago, Pigasos-Dev said:

Hi there,

dear l2 admins don't spend your money on this topzone site, here is our video we made for this guy who thinks is the king there by his stupid rules.

He doesn't think he is a king, he is a king and i am a king too. You can suck us both.

do not trust pigasos he is a scammer not even create account on this websites, what happens to him is just funny and karma.

5 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

do not trust pigasos he is a scammer not even create account on this websites, what happens to him is just funny and karma.

to call someone scammer you must have proofs first.

i have cooporate with him in saveral things 3-4 years now and he never scam me .

1 minute ago, Red-Hair-Shanks said:

to call someone scammer you must have proofs first.

i have cooporate with him in saveral things 3-4 years now and he never scam me .

i might used the wrong word how you call this action?:laughing:

11 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

i might used the wrong word how you call this action?:laughing:

you can read the post of elfo and you will take your answer.

Well after reading your terms and conditions on the purchase, it doesn't look like you are prohibiting reselling. 

5 minutes ago, Red-Hair-Shanks said:

you can read the post of elfo and you will take your answer.

Well after reading your terms and conditions on the purchase, it doesn't look like you are prohibiting reselling. 

so he did well and you side with him correct? what he did (reselling other peoples work) is right for you?

if yes this conversation is over here, i stated my points let people know as i recommended do not even make account in any of his websites, i call this a scam a big SCAM.

Edit: as i said this is karma and its funny.

Edited by Nightw0lf

2 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

so he did well and you are side with him correct? what he did (reselling other peoples work) is right for you?

if yes this conversation is over here, i stated my points let people know as i recommended do not even make account in any of his websites, i call this a scam a big SCAM.

i dont get any side.i dont care ..but in that way you say it you call everyone scammers.
i will give you one example,

many ppl here have take many codes/quests from acis and they have put it in their project so they are scamers to..but is prohibit to sell pack/source with base acis.

is that you? 

I see that you not care but you try to make this like its nothing i see that you side with him your facts and points anyway as i said the conversation is over since you side on the wrong side, good luck on your 'cooperation'.

Hi,
i ordered this week from Pigasos marketing services and i have very good
analytics overview with low budget.
I'm very happy with him i ordered marketing and vps server.
He offered me for free setup because i wanted to open my server from my
pc local, and he told me don't do that is better to get vps server.
Trusted person 100%!

Hi there,
Pigasos is trusted person i work this month with him.
I Ordered services from him about 1k full package management with
good discount for my upcoming server next month.
I Ordered services like webdesign,marketing,hosting and server setup + pack for low rate interlude server.
I'm very happy with his services!