Hello community,

First... Why do I introduce myself? Because I have a great service that can give it another level to your project of L2.

Who I am?

Im Nasiferus, born in 1995. Im from Argentina, South America. Born Language: Spanish & Portuguese.

Thanks to the place where I am , I know thousands of players (in south america) from Lineage 2. 

I represent the Latin Community in L2 Servers

I have an advertising service, and support service. All infos about this here:

Regards,

/Nasiferus

1 hour ago, Nasif said:

haha, 9 messages on skype then this topic.

Thanks bro,

I'm just objective. Even if my best friend post something silly i'll judge him. First of all you posted as [Share]. 

Second why would u introduce ur self? If you want sell services just open a topic in marketplace.

12 hours ago, bistabil said:

hello mighty nasiferus

I am here to serve you

oh thanks bistabil! I know you and your sister bro! Really nice see u here too, u have good sister in-game (la2dream), nice gamer!

7 hours ago, AlmostGood said:

BR=born retarded

huehueuhueh

Bro im from Argentina, u from "Mariana island"? WTF, they do not exist really haha

Argentina It is the best country in the world, trust me...I know many!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• HUGE ONLINE TO THE GRAND OPEN!! DONT MISS UR TIEM WITH OTHERS!! Exp: x15 Sp: x15 Drop: x2 Spoil: x2 Adena: x10 Bosses: x2 Clan Reputation x2 Clan War Reputation score x2 Party EXP Rates: 1.00; 1.60; 1.65; 1.70;1.80; 1.90; 2.00; 2.10; 2.20; Like Off 7Signs Party SEARCH SYSTEM (Alt+Shift+P) Training Camp System only for VIP (Min lv 40/ Max Lv80 - max Training per Day 5 Hours) Fish System for all All Raid BOSS Areas PvP 1500 Radius Autopickup. Npc Buffer Buff slots 24/12. ClassTransfer: 1st 10k, 2do 250k, 3ero 15kk. Global Gk. Gmshop until C Grade. EventShop Drop Shift + Click Premium: Rates increased by 50%.  Visita este LINK Enchant safe/max: 4/16 Enchant Rates Retail. AutolearnSkills: Deactivated, Spellbooks selled in the adena shop. Buff Store Enable.
      INFO: http://lineage2rivendel.com/info.php
      DOWNLOAD: http://lineage2rivendel.com/connect.php
      REGISTER: https://lineage2rivendel.com/register.php
    • you need also the geodata.. edit the geo_index.txt and add the number of geodata   26_14_conv.dat
      26_20_conv.dat
      26_22_conv.dat also you can generete the pathnode.bin search in mxc for tool  
    • L2 Script 2.5 Savior PTS FILES   Server Features: Exp: x15 Sp: x15 Drop: x2 Spoil: x2 Adena: x10 Bosses: x2 Clan Reputation x2 Clan War Reputation score x2 Party EXP Rates: 1.00; 1.60; 1.65; 1.70;1.80; 1.90; 2.00; 2.10; 2.20; Like Off 7Signs Party SEARCH SYSTEM (Alt+Shift+P) Training Camp System only for VIP (Min lv 40/ Max Lv80 - max Training per Day 5 Hours) Fish System for all All Raid BOSS Areas PvP 1500 Radius Autopickup. Npc Buffer Buff slots 24/12. ClassTransfer: 1st 10k, 2do 250k, 3ero 15kk. Global Gk. Gmshop until C Grade. EventShop Drop Shift + Click Premium: Rates increased by 50%.  Visita este LINK Enchant safe/max: 4/16 Enchant Rates Retail. AutolearnSkills: Deactivated, Spellbooks selled in the adena shop. Buff Store Enable. Brooch System Enabled
      NPC PONA in giran sell all necesary for use this jewels. Obtained in the event: Summer Squash.   Events TvT= Reward Per Team Lastman= Reward Per Kill and Won Event DeathMatch = Reward per Kill DeathMatch TEAM= Reward chance per Kill and Team Winner TOI Retail EVENT LOA Retail PvP Event Summer Squash ENABLED Olympiad Period Retail Like Off Classic. Olympiad Days Friday and Saturday (Viernes/Sabado) (Friday/Saturday) DOWNLOAD: http://lineage2rivendel.com/connect.php
      REGISTER: https://lineage2rivendel.com/register.php
    • Progress update: Droplist editing is almost completed. It took a lot longer than expected. There are so many things that a user can do to break the droplist, so I had to implement a lot of errorproofing. It's still possible to mess it up though, but not as innocently. I still need to implement delete functionality and hooking it up to the specific NPC, but I'm getting close to being done with NPCs/Droplists/Items. Again, when that's completed, I'll move to spawning and then prepare a test version.   #weedy RvR systems are probably hand-made for those servers. They're most often available on L2j servers, which (as people in here would probably agree with) just isn't as enjoyable as L2Off files. Because of L2j's java core, it's a lot easier to modify. I'm sure people can figure out how to implement it on L2Off as well though, but I imagine it'll take quite some effort. If anyone knows otherwiser, please let me know.   The examples you give with changing how primary stats work will be possible through L2H. I've planned for that, so if you want to do your own calculations, go ahead. It should be available in version 7.0 (which is some time away though). After 2.0, development will be fast though. Droplists are some of the heaviest tasks (except for items and AI), because of all the variables. The next versions should be easier to develop.   As for the guidelines for using the project, I think that's something we'll have to figure out once we can actually play with it a bit. We'll just take it as it comes.   If you're interested in setting up a test-station, there are a few good guides on here. You'll want eressea's extender and the Gracia Epilogue files. I'm a little too busy to even setup my own test platform right now, so it'll have to wait :) I managed to test the item system before my server broke, so I know that works. I can tell NPCs/droplists should work similarly, but only time will tell.   Edit: If someone has an extra server I can use to test on, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, it'll take a bit longer to release a test version. I'll only be uploading stuff to the scripts folder for now. Later, I'll be uploading split AI files as well.   -B
  • Topics