L2 MxC Network - Application form instructions

Maxtor

****YOU DONT NEED TO DELETE YOUR SERVERS OR PROJECTS YOU CURRENTLY RUNNING.

YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO CREATE A NEW SERVER UNDER L2MXC NETWORK COMPLETELY ANONYMOUSLY , WITH MANY BENEFITS.WE DONT ASK FOR SERVER ACCESS, WE DONT ASK FOR DONATES, WE ONLY TRUST YOUR SKILLS , STABILITY , AND EXPERIENCE.  ****

EN:

We are currently creating a group of Lineage 2 private servers,mostly all chronicles available,  under the L2 MxC Network name. In order to participate on that please read carefully the following instructions and informations:

What we offer:

- Free lifetime advertisements, after agreement. (One Spot until opening) .

- Free mass PM advertisements. (One before opening).

- 3x Free lifetime premium ranks only for your L2 server staffers.

- Free topic pin , until opening. (after that 1 pinned topic for all L2 Network Servers.)

- Entire Maxcheaters section board for your L2 server.

- Full moderation access at your L2 boards into Maxcheaters.

- Guarantee MaxCheaters Community for your L2 server.

- All server donates are yours. We wont request anything.

- Zero subscriptions, you dont need to pay as nothing, just focus on your server.

What you need: (Requirements)

- Server name must be under MaxCheaters name. (ex. L2 MxC interlude mid rate)

- MaxCheaters account to get special rank  (L2 Server Owner).

- You need to have at least 1 successfull L2 server in the past. 

- You need to have your own team for moderation, GMs. and developers.

- A game Server to host your files, ddos protected.

What is allowed:

- We accept both Java and PTS servers.

- All Chronicles are allowed. (1 Low - 1 Mid - 1 High rate).

- Server owners who are currently running a server, are allowed to join L2 MxC Network only as a new server.

- Server owners can work anonymously without revealing his main identity. 

What is not allowed:

- You are not allowed to have L2 Website, or L2 Forum for your server, since its under L2 MxC Network.

Why we do this:

- We build a solid L2 MxC Network with almost all available chronicle versions which are tested before.

- Rebuilng Lineage 2 Community in one place, both players and GMs.

PS....Dont forget, your benefits are countless, just think you wont need to pay ads, design a website and forum or find community for your server.

GR:

Τι προσφέρουμε:

- Δωρεάν διαφημίσεις για πάντα, κατόπιν συμφωνίας (μια διαφήμιση μέχρι το άνοιγμα του server).

- Δωρεάν Mass PM διαφημίσεις. (ένα μήνυμα πριν το άνοιγμα του server) 

- 3 δωρεάν Premium Accounts για πάντα, για τους l2 staffers σας.

- Δωρεάν pin topic, μέχρι το άνοιγμα του Server. (μετά το άνοιγμα θα υπάρχει 1 topic για όλο το L2 Network)

- Δωρεάν ολόκληρο board , για τον l2 server σας. 

- Δωρεάν πλήρης πρόσβαση σε δικαιώματα moderate στο l2 board server σας.

- Δωρεάν εγγυημένο κοινό του MaxCheaters για τον l2 server σας.

- Όλα τα donates ανήκουν σε εσάς. Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ τίποτα.

- Μηδέν συνδρομές, δεν χρειάζεται να πληρώσετε τίποτα, απλά κάντε focus στο server σας.

Τι χρειάζεται:

- To όνομα toy Server θα είναι στο MaxCheaters (πχ L2 MxC Interlude Mid Rate)

- Εάν λογαριασμό στο MaxCheaters.com , για να αποκτήσετε Special Rank ( Server Owner)

- Θα πρέπει να έχετε τουλάχιστον έναν L2 Server επιτυχημένο στο παρελθόν.

- Θα πρέπει να έχετε την δική σας ομάδα για το moderation, GMs, και developers.

- Ένα Game Server , για να ανεβάσετε τα αρχεία , με ddos protection.

Τι επιτρέπεται:

- Java και PTS επιτρέπονται.

- Όλα τα Chronicles επιτρέπονται. (1 Low - 1 Mid - 1 High)

- Όσοι έχουν ήδη κάποιον L2 Server , επιτρέπεται να μπουν στο L2 MxC Network , με την προϋπόθεση να δημιουργήσουν άλλον.

- Επιτρέπεται να δημιουργήσετε τον Server σας ανώνυμα, χωρίς να αποκαλυφτεί ποτέ το αληθινό member name.

Τι δεν επιτρέπεται:

- Δεν επιτρέπεται να έχετε παράλληλα δικό σας L2 Website ή L2 Forum, από την στιγμή που θα έχετε ήδη όνομα MaxCheaters.

Γιατί το κάνουμε:

- Με αυτό το τρόπο δημιουργούμε ένα σταθερό δίκτυο από L2 Servers, με σχεδόν όλα τα Chronicles που υπάρχουν.

- Ξαναφέρνουμε το Lineage Community σε ένα μέρος, παίκτες και GMs.

Topic pinned.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

• Maxtor pinned this topic
On 9/20/2022 at 4:48 AM, ERROR501 said:

And what is measure of “success”???

On 9/19/2022 at 12:23 PM, Maxtor said:

What you need: (Requirements)

- You need to have at least 1 successfull L2 server in the past. 

1. Solid team . 

2. Not fail on the first days.

3. At least 6 months uptime without problems.

4. At least 500 Online players on past server(s).

5. Files and customizations package you used to run l2 server

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2022 at 9:26 AM, Maxtor said:

1. Solid team . 

2. Not fail on the first days.

3. At least 6 months uptime without problems.

4. At least 500 Online players on past server(s).

5. Files and customizations package you used to run l2 server

There is rarely 1k+ online players per server nowadays. That was true in 2008, but 14 years later if you got 500 REAL players you can already consider it successful.

Playerbase is now either based in RU or BR, that's where 90% of your 1k+ ppl servers are. EU "left the chat" since few years already (it's easy to see it in L2J development section aswell).

I doubt 1k+communities will want to get their own fame "diluted". You probably also want ppl to keep their server name aswell and simply put L2MxC in front of them. The name is actually important if you want old playerbase follow.

Your next consideration you should take is to launch yourself, with your own team and money, your own servers and keep them alive - like any community does, basically.

To short it up, you maybe speak to 10 admins actually, and off those 10 you maybe will get 1-2 answers.

Just my 50 cents. Good luck with your project ! 🙂

• Upvote 2

Agreed with Tryskell, I find this very pointless.

Why would any successful server, with its name already built, suddenly re-brand to what you're asking without even knowing if will be good or harmful for this server(and harmful would more likely be the case, since you don't have the community to back it up)?

If you want to re-build L2 community you should consider launching your own network of servers; include multiple chronicles and multiple rates, you can target all of L2 players by opening 4-5 servers under the same login and name (L2MxC). People loved L2MxC back in the day and it was very successful, no doubt everyone will join if you decide to re-open.

You can even take it a step further and include some sort of inner circle in your server. People with (restricted) access to server's files and structure that will contribute in order to take the servers to the next level. This will also bring more life to the forum.

You can't just expect people to recognize any value in this out of the blue, when there isn't any examples to back it up. Branding existing servers under L2MxC would only work if there was an actual L2MxC that was as successful as you request others to be.

Edited by An4rchy
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tryskell said:

There is rarely 1k+ online players per server nowadays. That was true in 2008, but 14 years later if you got 500 REAL players you can already consider it successful.

Ok, lets say 500+ real players for 2020-2022 server. this is not very important fact, its estimate.

2 hours ago, Tryskell said:

I doubt 1k+communities will want to get their own fame "diluted". You probably also want ppl to keep their server name aswell and simply put L2MxC in front of them. The name is actually important if you want old playerbase follow.

- Server owners who are currently running a server, are allowed to join L2 MxC Network only as a new server.

They wont destroy their fame, since they have the option to work anonymously, and also allowed to run simultaneously their own project, and secondly l2mxc .

Read carefully the instructions.

56 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Agreed with Tryskell, I find this very pointless.

Why would any successful server, with its name already built, suddenly re-brand to what you're asking without even knowing if will be good or harmful for this server(and harmful would more likely be the case, since you don't have the community to back it up)?

Please check my previous post , as a reply to Tryskell.

2 hours ago, BabayG said:

Exactly why a 1k+ server would need any kind of advertisements or "collaboration"? 

Because they wont hurt their fame, they can both run their project, and build one more under the L2MxC brand anonymously.

In short terms we need your skills, your experience on building stable servers, with a lot of benefits including free advertising, simultaneously run your current project and l2mxc server, zero subsbriptions, all donations are yours,   in exchange of traffic!

• Like 2

What you're trying to achieve makes more sense now and it is actually nice. However, it's still a bit pointless for the admins to choose this. In 2012 maybe, back then mxc was thriving and full of people looking for shares or servers to play. Now, most of these people have left mxc/l2 behind.

Consider starting your own server as I said previously and when you build up a community, re-start this thread and then you can even charge admins to brand under L2MxC. If you got a network of 700-800 online players, this means that any new server under L2MxC name would be populated (at least the first days, if it's good people would stay). Myself for example, I would pay a big network with an established community to allow me to launch under their name (kinda like what vampire did with stalone back in 2015 on L2Raze, the server had great population at opening due to cooperation with L2Tales, which was one of the biggest networks then, even if people left due to gameplay):

It's not as much work as it used to be for a mid-rate nowadays, specially if you go with L2Off.

Edited by An4rchy

Communities are closed, people stick to one server family, clan leaders follow the admins, clan members follow their leaders, masses follow the clan members, its the way it works, in fact nobody will exchange traffic

6 minutes ago, xdem said:

Communities are closed, people stick to one server family, clan leaders follow the admins, clan members follow their leaders, masses follow the clan members, its the way it works, in fact nobody will exchange traffic

To be honest maxcheaters should have had one or more online servers for the past 10 years, I don't see why Maxtor didn't even bother. Free profit + advertisement for the forum. Plus the community would only grow with time and after each wipe he would only have to relax and watch his bank account.

Edited by An4rchy

This topic is more of an off topic and the fact that you take it seriously is alarming but lets go with that. I think tryskel covered everything even when I read this 1k people while the forum has 500 people online in 48 hours what this topic actually is a reverse advertisment for server owners and a way to advertise the forum, with some unclear things that may cause this forum big damage on future if this go on.

What given in this proposition is higher than what takes back in return but... hurts the server and if the ship goes down the server will go down aswell and its a risk not worth taking plus a successfull server owner wont need mxc to drag the forum up on his behalf and wont let an mxc drag him down in case this fail, what is this fail i am talking about, one bad name for any server admin will affect everyone under the "mxc" brand people changing names on same servers for a reason think of it take your time.

I've also read some nonsense like not having forums or websites and own 6 month server with ddos protection that translates up to 3.000$-4.000$

and a successful server in the past.... so if a guy has the previous requirement why he needs an uncertain agreement.

Then you get some kind of team to do what? trouble you about what? what is their positions and what involvment will they have with the server owner and the server itself?

Generaly there are so many vague parts on this topic proposal that even xdem is making sense to exist in the forum.

@Maxtor thats not hate I wish I could read something better but there is no sense in this, what you offer is more trouble and less self advertisment with more requirements than a regular server needs to be successfull.

- Note that when xdem offering his service the joke gets high value. @Kara

5 hours ago, Maxtor said:

Ok, lets say 500+ real players for 2020-2022 server. this is not very important fact, its estimate.

They wont destroy their fame, since they have the option to work anonymously, and also allowed to run simultaneously their own project, and secondly l2mxc .

Read carefully the instructions.

Please check my previous post , as a reply to Tryskell.

Because they wont hurt their fame, they can both run their project, and build one more under the L2MxC brand anonymously.

In short terms we need your skills, your experience on building stable servers, with a lot of benefits including free advertising, simultaneously run your current project and l2mxc server, zero subsbriptions, all donations are yours,   in exchange of traffic!

Your main problem is server owners won't run concurrency versus their own servers, simply because "Player" ressource is limited, and they gain nothing to split an already limited amount of Players towards multiple servers.

If so, it basically means the end of their own servers - because people trend is to go to the most populated server.

So, server admins will better do a single 400-600 player server, which seems "popular" for newcomers rather than 3 servers filled with 133-200 people which will, in the end be deserted by players due to the low amount of people.

I believe you, as MxC, should either "swallow" some existing community/ies, or make your own servers from zero and (try to) kill the concurrency.

Someone who managed to make money / get its own fame and got consistant 1k playerbase probably don't need to be advertised anymore, and even if so, they probably would prefer to keep their full independancy (aka full control over forums/name/whatever).

What you offer is basically perfect for "newcomers". It's actually extremely easy for you to handle such state - you offer all you said, and if the server is successful (have to be defined) you keep it in the MxC rooster otherwise you delete it. Server admins tried without losing "much" money, and you allow MxC to get some traffic.

It will basically cost you a "poll" topic, where poller is a "> 50 posts and > 1 month" user, to define if "this" or "this" server is wanted on MxC.

****YOU DONT NEED TO DELETE YOUR SERVERS OR PROJECTS YOU CURRENTLY RUNNING.

YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO CREATE A NEW SERVER UNDER L2MXC NETWORK COMPLETELY ANONYMOUSLY , WITH MANY BENEFITS.WE DONT ASK FOR SERVER ACCESS, WE DONT ASK FOR DONATES, WE ONLY TRUST YOUR SKILLS , STABILITY , AND EXPERIENCE.  ****

Added on 1st topic. everyone judging before reading. We dont ask for your 1K players. 

1 hour ago, Maxtor said:

Added on 1st topic. everyone judging before reading. We dont ask for your 1K players. 

Why don't you change the forum first and then start the recruitment phase for network later? I think that doing mixed stuff in the end they will never start up.... At first find solution for MAXCHEATERS.COM and then go ahead for MXC NETWORK.! That's my opinion...

Edited by Vince*

Joining the words of @Maxtor to support this idea and for development I am ready from my side to provide assistance and a ready-made "🎁 starter kit" for each new project which consists of certain bonus modifications that can be used on a new project for free as gift.

✅ To all my free shares this will be another additional bonus and an impetus to development. I think everyone will enjoy this treat.

All who wish to make their efforts and help - join this idea. Let's try to develop this idea together, because everything is done for the benefit and for the common development❤️

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

Joining the words of @Maxtor to support this idea and for development I am ready from my side to provide assistance and a ready-made "🎁 starter kit" for each new project which consists of certain bonus modifications that can be used on a new project for free as gift.

✅ To all my free shares this will be another additional bonus and an impetus to development. I think everyone will enjoy this treat.

All who wish to make their efforts and help - join this idea. Let's try to develop this idea together, because everything is done for the benefit and for the common development❤️

As G.Mod you should target for the forum improvement instead of following the idea for L2 MxC Network... Do you really think that's best idea to start it up without much traffic IN FORUM? Who's gonna spend a minute to click on L2 MxC Network to see just a website with available servers? Also The Website needs a COMMUNITY In which community the network will be linked? into MxC... You really think that with this number of daily visitors visitors.png.3c9f813218f783bc5d16a6e745afb819.png Will help on improvement for Such Website? Think it carefully before acting like this please, for damn sake......

• Thanks 1