About fake server online

Last 10 servers as i see say about 2k and max 6k players

we talk about 30k players 

My opinion is .. about all of them have max 3k all together ...  what you say ?

why the f@ck they do this ... they open servers just for money?  sad

Edited by Pamela32

11 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

30k is only for grand opening, they expect 250k by next month. 

13 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

if you can make 10k++ euro per server, why not reopening every month?

@AchYlek There are a few servers that can get 10k+. Maybe less than 10.. all the others have 2k+ at every opening :D. But you are right, no reason to not open again

Edited by melron

1 minute ago, melron said:

There are a few servers that can get 10k+. Maybe less than 10.. all the others have 2k+ at every opening :D. But you are right, no reason to not open again

ROFL  Random numbers, random words

i would be surprised to see any non-rus server with 200 people on one pvp, which was the thing back when servers had real 3k+ online. On most servers now 3 parties are called side lmao, you gotta be retard to believe in any few k numbers LUL

7 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

i would be surprised to see any non-rus server with 200 people on one pvp, which was the thing back when servers had real 3k+ online. On most servers now 3 parties are called side lmao, you gotta be retard to believe in any few k numbers LUL

ru servers are trash. Who would join a ru server? Br and RU it's a closed region who hate EU people. They write all npc's in their language, force their language and buy local VPS/DEDI.

i remember siege on l2 elixir .. i had lost my clan into aden castle we were about 40 ppl. .  we was friendly clan of owner 4us clan ..

when enemys came .. u coulnt move .. 

miss those times ..

now you gonna fight vs 5 players and 3 of them are fake

bonus : έχω παίξει bnb σε siege χωρίς vpn , θα σεβεστε xd

On 1/14/2019 at 10:24 PM, Kara` said:

30k is only for grand opening, they expect 250k by next month. 

I agree.

On a more realistic note, I have no clue what the OP expects. It is known that if you report the real player count, people will start leaving the "deserted" server, so you will have less and less players every day until the server actually becomes deserted.

Of course, this only applies to private servers since nobody cares about them. Official servers can stay in their vegetative state for years but players will never go for a mass exodus just because the online count is low.

5 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Because like 90% of Ru and br people, do not speak English.

Yet, many they are.

No offense to any RU - BR but they are the most hated people in the entire world. Unfriendly, uneducated most of the times consider without any english knowledge to communicate with the rest of the world. If Greeks for example did the same all greeks servers would have 500+ people obviously and greeks wouldn't go in RU or BR or FR servers. 

So it's not that RU-BR community is full of players is that they dont join other server cause their knowledge is very low to talk or read english. 

Whoever disagree with me plz next time a BR open a topic don't ignore the "Mi openi servidor help mi plzzz"