Developer needed

alkleek

Question

hello

Im looking for experienced developer who can work for my project

work needed:
editing source and add extra features that I need

Please do not ask me about exact needed work (that will be after)

describe your experince in L2 server development and if possible projects that you have done

or recommend good developer for me :)

PM me or reply here

18 minutes ago, DenArt Designs said:

there are many scammers claim to be developers there are 1-2 devs left that actually are active 

It's always been that way.

The percent of scam depends from buyer inexperience. Every year more and more people do not even have the basic knowledge of the game and what they should get in the end. They want TRUSTED and SKILLED developers and when comes a time for say the budget of tasks we have 10-20 euro. Bha...

And some can not even make the technical task to the developer correctly.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 2:29 PM, Rootware said:

The percent of scam depends from buyer inexperience. Every year more and more people do not even have the basic knowledge of the game and what they should get in the end. They want TRUSTED and SKILLED developers and when comes a time for say the budget of tasks we have 10-20 euro. Bha...

And some can not even make the technical task to the developer correctly.

So from what i understand from you... you think we don't know anything about the game? and our development budget is around 10-20 euro??

fyi i was playing L2 from 2007... and I'm familiar with all details.

We are working on a big project since the beginning of 2019 using best paid sources available and we were paying rent for top of the line server ,with protection ofc, for the past 7 months and we still working on it... why? coz we are checking all the details in files, skills, classes, quests.... etc.

Next time don't just come and assume that maybe we are joking or scamming, and paying around 10-20 euro for your services.... unless your services worth that much in your opinion...

We're still accepting offers.

Thanks and Regards.

On 7/19/2019 at 11:52 AM, DenArt Designs said:

there are many scammers claim to be developers there are 1-2 devs left that actually are active 

Can you please introduce them to me? 

I'm looking for suggestions about experienced Developers.

Thanks.

36 minutes ago, alkleek said:

So from what i understand from you... you think we don't know anything about the game? and our development budget is around 10-20 euro??

fyi i was playing L2 from 2007... and I'm familiar with all details.

We are working on a big project since the beginning of 2019 using best paid sources available and we were paying rent for top of the line server ,with protection ofc, for the past 7 months and we still working on it... why? coz we are checking all the details in files, skills, classes, quests.... etc.

Next time don't just come and assume that maybe we are joking or scamming, and paying around 10-20 euro for your services.... unless your services worth that much in your opinion...

We're still accepting offers.

Thanks and Regards.

Everyone seeker of skilled developer talking about big project, but him "big project" w/o skilled developer. And paid sources isn't indicator of quality. You still need developer. Stop the pafos and try to write the truth. Make detailed task list for sure. No one serious developer never will wasting own time for talking with you in PM or Skype for understanding all your wishes in among your spam messages consisting of several incoherent words in an attempt to explain what you want to see/receive.

Otherwise, to you will write anybody who can write in Eclipse "Hello, World!" in the PM and you will spend thousands of times more time to determine which of them is really able to do what you are willing to pay for.

P.S. I'm played since 2005 year and can't says what i knew all things of gameplay as player, cause only while develop you start to learn many little things that players do not pay attention to.

11 minutes ago, Rootware said:

Everyone seeker of skilled developer talking about big project, but him "big project" w/o skilled developer. And paid sources isn't indicator of quality. You still need developer. Stop the pafos and try to write the truth. Make detailed task list for sure. No one serious developer never will wasting own time for talking with you in PM or Skype for understanding all your wishes in among your spam messages consisting of several incoherent words in an attempt to explain what you want to see/receive.

Otherwise, to you will write anybody who can write in Eclipse "Hello, World!" in the PM and you will spend thousands of times more time to determine which of them is really able to do what you are willing to pay for.

P.S. I'm played since 2005 year and can't says what i knew all things of gameplay as player, cause only while develop you start to learn many little things that players do not pay attention to.

Well..  I'm sorry but i don't have the time to argue about small things, so I'm just gonna ignore some parts from what you said here.

We are a team working on "High Five" Med rates server and we are looking for Java Dev (other knowledge is a plus) to help us edit/create/manipulate Java files in the server and to help in creating/adapting features (normal features, its not PVP server).

Everyone is responsible and specialized in different area than others. I can do everything in art creation, 3D modeling, and Photoshop editing/designing. the reason we are looking  for a Developer coz our Developer left the team to work in his own projects (software development).

4 hours ago, Loftheim said:

Hard to find a good one in my experience.

And also, none gonna do the work for free. You should prepare some money.

Good Luck.

there is nothing for free my friend... who said anything about working for free? there will be payments ofc, depending on the work done.

8 hours ago, alkleek said:

Can you please introduce them to me?

Don't listen to her suggestion, you will regret.

If you have money you can contact xdem or Elfocrash or Synergy, if he's still coding for people. They know what they are doing and won't leave you with semi working / broken thing, read dick in your hand.

36 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Don't listen to her suggestion, you will regret.

If you have money you can contact xdem or Elfocrash or Synergy, if he's still coding for people. They know what they are doing and won't leave you with semi working / broken thing, read dick in your hand.

Trash respond. Xdem is not coding for other unless he feel interest in the request and ask a huge amount (which is normal for a developer's work but for trash kids in maxcheaters who ask 5 euro codes not). Elfo is busy and also no code for others (unless his imaginary girlfriend no respond to his request for reproduction and open a 2 day project) . Synergy.. yes okay. If you call Synergy a developer then i call Tryskel a team leader 

Edited by V-Ray

1 hour ago, V-Ray said:

Trash respond. Xdem is not coding for other unless he feel interest in the request and ask a huge amount (which is normal for a developer's work but for trash kids in maxcheaters who ask 5 euro codes not). Elfo is busy and also no code for others (unless his imaginary girlfriend no respond to his request for reproduction and open a 2 day project) . Synergy.. yes okay. If you call Synergy a developer then i call Tryskel a team leader 

elfo codes for the 2 biggest c6 servers

2 hours ago, V-Ray said:

Synergy.. yes okay. If you call Synergy a developer then i call Tryskel a team leader 

Not sure why you involve myself in the discussion, moreover when you speak about something you actually never experienced by yourself.

Keep your side, ty.