Anti-Bot Protection For L2J

So I decided to share anti-bot protection for l2 servers based on java. Based on aCis older rev, you need to do some adaps for the newer ones.

Anti-Bot.java

http://pastebin.com/YjgMENce

DDSConverter.java 

http://pastebin.com/E8xQZTdi

I'll update features of it today.

Update:

Here's the feature list: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=269034.msg2550979#msg2550979

rarely but i agree with xdem. This protection is also annoying because imagine you need to rr in the middle of siege the last thing you want is to write a stupid captcha in the middle of a huge teamfight but nice try really

rarely but i agree with xdem. This protection is also annoying because imagine you need to rr in the middle of siege the last thing you want is to write a stupid captcha in the middle of a huge teamfight but nice try really

It's not his try, captcha anti-bots where arround since ages, nevermore made it long time ago

It's pure crap.

Captcha sounds pro on l2 but with a dds converter and some if statements you make it. I agree with kderd this is [Hot] and should not be hided for 1 karma but for 2

It's not his try, captcha anti-bots where arround since ages, nevermore made it long time ago

didnt knew that, the idea can be good when you think about it altho the character PIN thats implemented since high5 is the same but in a much better version of this i think.

This protection is also annoying because imagine you need to rr in the middle of siege the last thing you want is to write a stupid captcha in the middle of a huge teamfight but nice try really

No, not rly. I've talked with KderD and he told me that it has some 'protection', when you do pew pew it's not poping up, just while farm or something like that :)

"you need to rr in the middle of siege" - bot detected? :troll:

No, not rly. I've talked with KderD and he told me that it has some 'protection', when you do pew pew it's not poping up, just while farm or something like that :)

"you need to rr in the middle of siege" - bot detected? :troll:

but than it becomes pointless, i just enter normally ask someone to start a pvp rr log back with bot done :D

Thats not true! Its a middle solution for people who can't afford lameguard or client side protection! In adittion using my anti-bot (captcha like) you can config it to work only with spesific mobs ( only at farm zones ) or even make some npc's dont count as kills ! Chance of poping-up can also be by chance. I mean for every kill there will be x chance(5% for example) of poping up the captcha system!

Moreover we all know that there was and there still exists by-passes for lameguard and client sides protections!

So yes theres a good share!

Keep it up!

Thats not true! Its a middle solution for people who can't afford lameguard or client side protection! In adittion using my anti-bot (captcha like) you can config it to work only with spesific mobs ( only at farm zones ) or even make some npc's dont count as kills ! Chance of poping-up can also be by chance. I mean for every kill there will be x chance(5% for example) of poping up the captcha system!

Moreover we all know that there was and there still exists by-passes for lameguard and client sides protections!

So yes theres a good share!

Keep it up!

yes thats better but still i prefer to have the onlogin PIN code, its just less an annoyance and its more efficent, also when it comes to protection nobody will have bulletprrof protection unless packet obfuscation comes in to play thats why i think things like lameguard and client side protections are inefficent and bypassable :)

yes thats better but still i prefer to have the onlogin PIN code, its just less an annoyance and its more efficent, also when it comes to protection nobody will have bulletprrof protection unless packet obfuscation comes in to play thats why i think things like lameguard and client side protections are inefficent and bypassable :)

Indeed! Our project(l2jreunion) have the pin code system implemented :D Also we made some hardcoded changes at packets and we made a system that will be able to block anti-bot programs ( at the moment blocks only L2Net and L2phx. We face problem with l2tower ) I will announce more when we are ready ;)