Anti-Bot Protection For L2J

Indeed! Our project(l2jreunion) have the pin code system implemented :D Also we made some hardcoded changes at packets and we made a system that will be able to block anti-bot programs ( at the moment blocks only L2Net and L2phx. We face problem with l2tower ) I will announce more when we are ready ;)

actually l2j have the pin code system implemented also altho packet obfuscation is the real deal when it comes to protection sad thing is i know only 1 pack that has it and its private :D

kicking players by chat watch doesnt work altho bots do use the chat channels to make commands.

I'm not a L2Tower user, but I've heard you have to type //cfg in order to set it up.

Easy mode :D

The problem is i don't know how l2tower actually works :D

I need to do some re-search

Neither do I.

_text.contains("//cfg") for say2.

I'm not a L2Tower user, but I've heard you have to type //cfg in order to set it up.

_text.contains("//cfg") for say2.

i tried the same before when i got the full command list of l2walker and made a restriction system based on that but it doesnt work the command still went through for some reason altho when you wrote it in the chat ingame and tried to use it, you got kicked and temp banned.

i tried the same before when i got the full command list of l2walker and made a restriction system based on that but it doesnt work the command still went through for some reason altho when you wrote it in the chat ingame and tried to use it, you got kicked and temp banned.

yeap it seems that its a kind of outside commands or orders conected with the program

Thats why i said re-search is needed ;)

W/e enought with talking :P

This share is pure crap for me... DDSConverter is out-date and cannot be used anymore...

Anyway ;)

:LOL: I go hide in the corner of the room, your intelligence is way higher than than my pet chimp predicted.

Behold, I found out the features after long searching : http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=269034.msg2550979#msg2550979

+ if I recall  right more configs to add chance % on the number of specific mobs when farming and so on.

Behold, I found out the features after long searching : http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=269034.msg2550979#msg2550979

+ if I recall  right more configs to add chance % on the number of specific mobs when farming and so on.

This features are monkey crying for banana...

I would like to continue with my big sense posts

Stewie you can also make a better code and share it here, like KDer did :)

No i can't :X

I'm too newb to code watever or say watever ever ever ever ever ever.

Ops my brain lags.