[Discussion]Any good ideas.

My brain won't get such knowledges about java now :D i hate to code smthing from 0... i would coding with pleasure too but that's it :D i'll let this work for more skilled ppls.

You just keep doing your work cuz u do it well ^^ don't wanna look like a ass licker but i just appreciate guys who do and free things (and good ones)

My brain won't get such knowledges about java now :D i hate to code smthing from 0... i would coding with pleasure too but that's it :D i'll let this work for more skilled ppls.

You just keep doing your work cuz u do it well ^^ don't wanna look like a ass licker but i just appreciate guys who do and free things (and good ones)

Since i don't really need money these days, i don't see the reason to sell something. Thanks anyway :)

As regards your idea, it's something like Rome: Total War inside lineage 2 ;p. It's pretty amazing, but i doubt watching everything from top is possible. You need client modifications for that, or i haven't searched l2 packets very well ;p.

Look at this:

You cannot see your character, you can zoom in and out(probably to the infinite value), you can click in the game(so its possible to create flags in the place you have selected), i also think that those heath statuses and buff list can be removed.

Everything i have written is possible to do, its a bit time consuming but result would be awesome.

Too bad client isnt open source, we could make even more awesome things :P

Look at this:

You cannot see your character, you can zoom in and out(probably to the infinite value), you can click in the game(so its possible to create flags in the place you have selected), i also think that those heath statuses and buff list can be removed.

Everything i have written is possible to do, its a bit time consuming but result would be awesome.

Too bad client isnt open source, we could make even more awesome things :P

Yeah, that's the observation mode i was talking about ;p. I tought you wanted the camera to move like strategy games, without clicking.

True, if client was open source servers would be really unique. Actually server wasn't open source too ;p. They just re-created it in java.

Guys i have to say i tried the observer mode and it works like charm, just need to remove checks for clicking and stuff.

So i think i might start vampir's idea :)

Guest Elfocrash

GOod job an4rchy i just saw the coast guard event :) do i have the permission to use it in zodiac?

Said the guy that "already made it for his own use" lol that beyond pathetic

Guest Elfocrash

Btw ive not quited l2j. I just cant find any interesting and challenging ideas anf i have focused on my holidays and my wow progress in raiding. I kinda like the vampir thingy tho

Said the guy that "already made it for his own use" lol that beyond pathetic

Btw ive not quited l2j. I just cant find any interesting and challenging ideas anf i have focused on my holidays and my wow progress in raiding. I kinda like the vampir thingy tho

That's interesting ;p

I don't like vampir's idea since you loose L2's main point and role: rpg

Ofc, that's a different type of game. But imagine a strategy game with soldiers fighting like l2 players, with healers, supporters, archers etc.

By the why

lol, its 'by the way' :troll:

I don't like vampir's idea since you loose L2's main point and role: rpg

This, I don't think so people will play it for longer period of time, rather to check it out.. :) L2 is L2, if someone want rpg style, he pick ofhter game, you know. But indeed it's interesting idea :P

I doubt if many ppl will read what u was writing here xD

True, I have read only half of the text :troll:

Guest Elfocrash

This, I don't think so people will play it for longer period of time, rather to check it out.. :) L2 is L2, if someone want rpg style, he pick ofhter game, you know. But indeed it's interesting idea :P

Tbh i dont really get why ppl play Lineage 2 at these days. Aion, Tera, Rift. These games now are f2p adn people as stuck on a corrupted no-skill required game which the guy with the most gear or the sugardaddy owns everyone. Lineage 2 community is like america. Every single  day gets dumper and dumper. Give money and you own everyone. If people spent time on that game then they cannot be called gamers.

Tbh i dont really get why ppl play Lineage 2 at these days. Aion, Tera, Rift. These games now are f2p adn people as stuck on a corrupted no-skill required game which the guy with the most gear or the sugardaddy owns everyone. Lineage 2 community is like america. Every single  day gets dumper and dumper. Give money and you own everyone. If people spent time on that game then they cannot be called gamers.

maybe I don't want to play games with pigs and walking minitaurs with piersed noses. (warcraft) or a game witch rages you 24/7 (League of legends) I prefer the old cool and slow l2 gameplay

Guest Elfocrash

maybe I don't want to play games with pigs and walking minitaurs with piersed noses. (warcraft) or a game witch rages you 24/7 (League of legends) I prefer the old cool and slow l2 gameplay

Then choose another game style than rpg. What is the point playing l2? pvping? There is no skill in pvp of L2. Oh pve? There is no skill required. you can literally get a  bottle of something on the F1 key and leave in the raid bosses. After 7 hours a kill.

Ah yeah this game is soo cool.

And please dont compare my the best MMO RPG in the world with Lineage. It just shows you are brain damanged.