[Discussion]Any good ideas.

Coast Guard event: http://pastebin.com/QKZWtvUT

Sorry for the delay, but i'm working these days and this -beep-ing AI system of l2j is making my eyes bleed(searched at least 2 hours to find out what's wrong at thinkAttack() method on attackable ai and it was horrible).

It works simple as that: Players are teleported, the flag is spawned and every 3 seconds a monster is spawned in one between 3 locations. The monster begins to attack the flag. There is no hate on other players, so if you attack it, it will keep attacking the flag. If the monsters kill the flag, the players lose.

You can modify the monsters/flag stats on your own, it's not optimized the way i have it(players would always win). If you want i can also modify it so that the more the players are, the faster the monsters are spawned.

HF & waiting for ideas.

Idea: Giving the players/ community , the oportunity to punish a player.

For example you make a command or npc with a kind of report. Writing player name+ reason.

Punishment: kick/ jail/ ban chat.

A window will pop-up with the punishment instruction and vote with Yes or No. If Yes > No and players who votes  >30% ( for example) than all online players...than vote succeed :D

And thanks for sharing us the Coast Guard event.

Idea: Giving the players/ community , the oportunity to punish a player.

For example you make a command or npc with a kind of report. Writing player name+ reason.

Punishment: kick/ jail/ ban chat.

A window will pop-up with the punishment instruction and vote with Yes or No. If Yes > No and players who votes  >30% ( for example) than all online players...than vote succeed :D

And thanks for sharing us the Coast Guard event.

So for example i'll make a custom command that players will press and a window pops up. There they will add a player name(the player will have to be online or not?) and a reason, then a window to all online players will pop up that will write the player name and reason and 2 options, yes or no. After 5 minutes if the yes are more than no then the player will be punished?

If it is like that it's a nice idea but players might use it to troll others. For example i report someone who hasn't done anything and others press yes without a reason he will be punished when he hasn't done smth...

So for example i'll make a custom command that players will press and a window pops up. There they will add a player name(the player will have to be online or not?) and a reason, then a window to all online players will pop up that will write the player name and reason and 2 options, yes or no. After 5 minutes if the yes are more than no then the player will be punished?

If it is like that it's a nice idea but players might use it to troll others. For example i report someone who hasn't done anything and others press yes without a reason he will be punished when he hasn't done smth...

There will be unfair bans :D i smell it...

Enemies ban....

So for example i'll make a custom command that players will press and a window pops up. There they will add a player name(the player will have to be online or not?)

this must be made with db connection without using L2PcInstance , cause if you do, the player restarts and its k. You should just make the db connection and use his OID

this must be made with db connection without using L2PcInstance , cause if you do, the player restarts and its k. You should just make the db connection and use his OID

Yes i know, but this thing won't be used properly. Enemies might ban enemies and it will be unfair(without a reason).

Don't know if it's possible bit can you make something like oly teams.

I mean fighting inside the Olympiad 2vs2

ehm you know that theres 3v3 olympiad since ages as retail feature right? :D

ehm you know that theres 3v3 olympiad since ages as retail feature right? :D

Lol i didn't know. I know class-based & non class-based games. But 3vs3 !?

Lol i didn't know. I know class-based & non class-based games. But 3vs3 !?

thats what happens when you guys hate on a chronicle you have 0 clue about :DDD

Its a common feature since like 3 years :D