[Discussion]Any good ideas.

what about a custom class manager that will give you the items when you choose the class you want.

ex. when i press to became sagitarius automatically dragonic armor/jewels/bow comes to my inventory or even auto-wear.

Mostly for pvp server.

Too easy & not really unique.

i will give you the idea but warning i have already created it but i won't release it (in needs a lot of optimization) Coast Guard event:

In giran harbor players try to protect a flag from monsters that try to attack it they have 5 minutes if their flag survive they win!

you can create the archievements engine  ?

No, because he said he wan't to create smth unique it doesn't mean that he is your slave to make requests ;) he wants a unique code to share not to leach

anarchy correct me if Im wrong

btw, that engine needs shitloads of work, forget the code, the code is easy, there is a shitload of costum html there

i will give you the idea but warning i have already created it but i won't release it (in needs a lot of optimization) Coast Guard event:

In giran harbor players try to protect a flag from monsters that try to attack it they have 5 minutes if their flag survive they win!

Ok accepted.

you can create the archievements engine  ?

I think drake2wow answered you.

Server vs server event example: server vs server siege not same machine :) like that :

i am not expecting to make it and share it, but you can sell it ;)

Why not the same machine ? if you make a socket you can get the db values of the one server and load them on the first server with the same result

1.Would be nice a event similar to cabal game. You go in different rooms and start to kill any kind of moobs from harder to harder. You got a static time to finish your event.

Can be setted for party (much harder) or solo (easier).

2. The owners of a Wyvern or Strider to get extra skills (physical skills for fighter classes and mage skills for wizards) Need to be added new skill effects.

3. Dunno if this is possible but i'll try.  A system wich can translate things in game. So every Npc have a option to show the code it has in different languages.

4. Players have a extra crest (on title) with theyr Countryes, based on ip's.

I'm out of ideas but i will get much more for sure.

Impossible due to client limition, whatever u input the the tittle's writeS will result into String cause the client outputs String on the tittle (these things are static, you can't mod the packets), however clan war icon is a different story, its an Icon comming directly from client not from costum icons.

It can happen only with clan crest, but theres no point of doing that because clans play the most important role on l2

1.Would be nice a event similar to cabal game. You go in different rooms and start to kill any kind of moobs from harder to harder. You got a static time to finish your event.

Can be setted for party (much harder) or solo (easier).

2. The owners of a Wyvern or Strider to get extra skills (physical skills for fighter classes and mage skills for wizards) Need to be added new skill effects.

3. Dunno if this is possible but i'll try.  A system wich can translate things in game. So every Npc have a option to show the code it has in different languages.

I'm out of ideas but i will get much more for sure.

you want it for interlude, well interlude miss instances, therefor u are forced to accept parties one by one keep that in mind.

1) you can use Dimensional Rift it does excactly the same thing, you can mod it tho.

3) I cant understand

4) Your request is bad, the gameserver isn't intelligent in order to find the translations by itself, I dont think that you can connect it with some kind of DataBase with all the translations but if you can't you will have to do it static way (xml) or HTML, but still, its impossible (lots of work, critical RAM consumption with low results) But: For a few HTMLs you can do it by ur own, to translate them in different languages and then depending on the language of the user show the coresponding HTML. Nothing unique for this

Server vs server event example: server vs server siege not same machine :) like that :

i am not expecting to make it and share it, but you can sell it ;)

Boring (meaning that you just have to split the players of srv on 2 teams and let them fight). However connecting 2 servers in 1 just for the event is interesting, but i think it's a waste of time since most admins have 0 knowledge of what their doing as they say 'server' and 'client' just because they heard it(without knowing its meaning).

As regards the translation, yes it's a nice idea, but i don't even wanna think how will it work. I mean, look at google, they have made an auto-translator which, basically, is only useful for simple word translations or you get sh1t as translation and the guys are professionals. Imagine if someone from here tries that xD.

For extra skills, i won't bother with client and the code itself is 3 lines.

For country crest, you actually can't do this, unless you start working on l2 client(witch doesn't mean add effects or custom weapons).

you want it for interlude, well interlude miss instances, therefor u are forced to accept parties one by one keep that in mind.

About that, you can make this messing with l2objects' knownlists too, you don't really need the InstanceManager of postIL chronicles to do it. But it needs many tests or it will be buggy.

I have finished coding the event (Coast Guard). All that i need to do now is to make the npc that represents flag and the one that represents the monsters.

Why i'm posting this? I'm looking for a npc template that is a flag xD If anyone can find one i would be greatful.

I have finished coding the event (Coast Guard). All that i need to do now is to make the npc that represents flag and the one that represents the monsters.

Why i'm posting this? I'm looking for a npc template that is a flag xD If anyone can find one i would be greatful.

here is the flag 35062...why you didn't ask me shy boy?

here is the flag 35062...why you didn't ask me shy boy?

Lol xD i just replied here in case someone answered me faster. Whatever it's too late i'll test it tomorrow. Thanks.