[Discussion]Any good ideas.

Hello everyone.

Since this section is pretty dead and i'm bored as hell, i would like to make smth.

By the way, i think this is the correct section to post this, if i'm wrong please move the topic.

Some rules:

- Don't expect me to make anything you ask me, i will just do ideas that are new and worth making.

- Don't expect me to make smth when you ask me to.

- You can ask anything, meaning events, skill modifications, custom items, custom npcs etc.

Also if someone wants to be part of this(meaning to create the mods requested too with me), it's ok. Just inform me which code you will do so we won't be working on the same thing.

And please, post nice ideas not existing stuff.

Well,i want a "Vip system" that you can pick for how mutch time you make the player Vip... and a gk with 2 areas that 1 can enter all players and in the other area can't go vips.. hope you understand me :P

L2JFrozen

Well,i want a "Vip system" that you can pick for how mutch time you make the player Vip... and a gk with 2 areas that 1 can enter all players and in the other area can't go vips.. hope you understand me :P

L2JFrozen

Pretty boring to be done.

Can you make a custom pvp system after 5 kills in a row = 1 skill buff, after 10 in a row = 10% p.d m.d etc

We cant make things retail like cuz we need support from official thought....

Or in an event the first man standing going in other event with the best of the best?

I have many ideas but i want some support >.<

Pretty boring to be done.

Not really, you just have to store time u became VIP as milis on the character.sql, and then just make a check on enterworld. As for the VIP limitation it depends on what type of GK he uses.

Can you make a custom pvp system after 5 kills in a row = 1 skill buff, after 10 in a row = 10% p.d m.d etc

We cant make things retail like cuz we need support from official thought....

Or in an event the first man standing going in other event with the best of the best?

I have many ideas but i want some support >.<

Well, this would just be c/p killing spree and add one line in every case ;p You can do anything you want there.

or heres a pretty huge task, unhardcoded siege system :D

What do you mean? :D

L2JFrozen

I'll do that, but not on frozen it drives me mad.

I would give some ideas if they will be shared also ( or if my idea is picked to be worked on, to get it).

So? Waiting an answer than i will start writing ideas.

I would give some ideas if they will be shared also ( or if my idea is picked to be worked on, to get it).

go ahead

http://pastebin.com/wxbdg0aC

This is the vip system.

Well you are free to post your ideas, but remember the rules. I will only do what is worth doing. Also it will be shared for free.

what about a custom class manager that will give you the items when you choose the class you want.

ex. when i press to became sagitarius automatically dragonic armor/jewels/bow comes to my inventory or even auto-wear.

Mostly for pvp server.