hellbound [L2Off] L2Khaos

Blackhive

Old Promisance,Khaos had nothing to do with the current Khaos project.I am sure about it,avellan's gm and pazza were removded years ago from these teams.I don't think we got have any problems since blackhive works on it alone atm,and he doesn't have added anyone on the team yet.

the previous khaos was from the same owners of l2network/avellan they didnt care at all for the project took money and closed it... i dont know about this khaos what will happen but let's see

the previous khaos was from the same owners of l2network/avellan they didnt care at all for the project took money and closed it... i dont know about this khaos what will happen but let's see

Maybe you're right,but khaos started after promisance.When it was promisance there was only 1 owner there ith no team(i believe it was blackhive),then created khaos and all that "khaos"came to server with team not caring for community and problems etc,because the oner needed help due to his low online time that period.I think in this one if blackhive will work alone,there are good chances to succeed.Btw as you said,let's wait and see.

That's right, I am working alone this time, because even people that were close to me betrayed me, after so many years of colaborations, after many years of being part of my staff. This time I am working alone, and it may be possible to offer some access to some people that I know, but just helper gm's for support, for foreign language support, or maybe just on forum. Nothing sure yet about this, I can assure you guys that L2Khaos (Promisance) will be one of the most stable servers around, not even H5's or Low-rates gonna stay online as much as I planned to, being more specific, minimum one year.

Regards, and thank you for supporting me and L2Khaos!

gonna stay online as much as I planned to, being more specific, minimum one year.

Don't rush bro,no need to say big words from now.Start and let's see where it will end.

Rush on what? I've had it online more than one year all time when I opened. Our community is different, they won't leave because they love L2Khaos.

Rush on what? I've had it online more than one year all time when I opened. Our community is different, they won't leave because they love L2Khaos.

Hope this too,community needs a good server with a decent online,i hope it won't dissapoint us.

You can participate to our advertisement campaign in order to receive a bonus, help us to bring players by spreading the word about this server, and like this we will have a bigger community.

You can participate to our advertisement campaign in order to receive a bonus, help us to bring players by spreading the word about this server, and like this we will have a bigger community.

Everybody would like to see a bigger community and a stable number of real online,despite the event,you should do some more advertise too,community still low on forum..anyway

You can see that we're already on Topzone top 10 servers. I am not gonna invest in hopzone, network because they are dead and they got a low traffic.
Thank you!

You can see that we're already on Topzone top 10 servers. I am not gonna invest in hopzone, network because they are dead and they got a low traffic.

Thank you!

Good to hear,anyway gl.

Khaos is one of the most popular server, by asian/us/latin community.

And one of most stable servers.

About forum : it's not so low. Look at eu forums - 90% are spam posts like "hello, welcome, good luck, clam plz" etc and ofc flames.

I remember on old Khaos forum was also "empty" but there were about 300-500 online.

Khaos is one of the most popular server, by asian/us/latin community.

And one of most stable servers.

About forum : it's not so low. Look at eu forums - 90% are spam posts like "hello, welcome, good luck, clam plz" etc and ofc flames.

I remember on old Khaos forum was also "empty" but there were about 300-500 online.

Fine,let's wait and see if your words are true.

Even in 2007 we had about 800 on forum and in game 2,000 players, but that was long time ago. Usually we did not had "forum players" we had just in game players.
From what I've seen from statistics and from what community says, I do expect over 500 real players this time.

Hello, let me introduce you in our world!

• Starting in Giran Town

Wtiz9Tj.jpg

1. Level 20
  2. Top D-Grade Armor, Weapon and Jewels
  3. 20 Mana Potion 20 Healing Potions

Farming until level 65+ in what zones you prefer, Cruma, Dragon Valley, Lair, Forbidden Gateway, The Cemetery, Valley of Saints and so on. You can take your decisions while playing.

• Custom Areas
  1. Abandoned Coal Mines -70+ (Solo Farming) 
  2. Cave of Trials - 70+ (Solo Farming)
  3. School of Dark Arts - 75+ (Party Farming)

• Abandoned Coal Mines Drop & Spoil:
  1. Spoil:                                                                          2.  Drop:

- Stem                                                                                - Adena 1-3kk  

- Asofe, Thons, Enria                                                             - Mantra Wind, Water, Fire

- Thread                                                                            - Stem & Thread & Mithril Ore

- Stone of Purity                                                                 - Animal Bone & Coarse Bone Powder

- Molds (hardener,glue,lubricant)                                           - Coal & Charcoal & Cokes
- Animal Bone & Coarse Bone Powder                                   - Silver Nugget, Braided Hemp, Metallic Fiber
- Coal & Charcoal                                                              - Varnish, Iron Ore, Suede

- Oriharukon Ore                                                               - Stone of Purity, Oriharukon Ore, Adamantite Nugget

- Mithril Ore, Metallic Fiber                                                    - Asofe, Enria, Thons

- Silver Nugget                                                                  - Mold Hardener, Glue, Lubricant
- Adamantite Nugget                                                          - S grade Weapons

- Suede, Varnish, Iron Ore                                                  - Epic & Promisance Armor Recipes

• Cave of Trials Drop & Spoil:
  1. Spoil:                                                                                      2.  Drop:

- Stem & Thread                                                                             - Adena 1.5 - 3kk

- Mold Lubricant, Hardener, Glue                                                      - Mantra Wind, Water, Fire

- Asofe, Enria, Thons                                                                      - Stem, Thread, Animal Bone

- Animal Bone, Coarse Bone Powder                                                - Coal, Charcoal, Cokes, Asofe, Enria, Thons

- Stone of Purity, Oriharukon Ore, Mithril Ore                                    - Silver Nugget, Suede, Varnish, Molds (H,G,L)

- Coal, Charcoal & Cokes                                                               - Iron Ore, Stone of Purity, Oriharukon Ore

- Silver Nugget, Adamantite Nugget, Metallic Fiber                           - Adamantite Nugget, Coarse Bone Powder, Compound Briad

- Iron Ore, Suege, Varnish                                                             - Braided Hemp, Metallic Fiber, Mithril Ore

- Mid, High, Top Lifestones                                                            - S grade Weapons

• School of Dark Arts:
  1. Spoil:                                                                                  2.  Drop:

Increased spoil rate                                                                 Increased drop rate

- Asofe, Thons, Enria                                                                   - Adena 2,5kk - 5kk

- Mold Lubricant, Hardener, Glue                                                   - Mantra Wind, Fire, Water

- Life Stones Mid, High, Top                                                        - Stem, Thread, Animal Bone, Coarse Bone Powder

- Recipes Epic & Promisance Armor                                               - Coal, Charcoal, Cokes

- Silver Nugget, Suede, Varnish, Iron Ore

- Stone of Purity, Oriharukon Ore, Adamantite Nugget

- Compound Braid, Braided Hemp, Metallic Fiber, Mithril Ore

- Asofe, Enria, Thons, Mold Lubricant, Glue, Hardener

** Silver Mold, Varnish or Purity, Mithril Alloy, Synthetic Cokes, DMP

- S grade weapons

• Raid Boss list with drops:

1. Kaysha Herald of Ikarus(PVP Zone):

2GAjNvN.jpg

- Gold of Khaos
    - Blessed Scroll of Enchant Weapon & Armor 
    - Blessed Scroll of Escape
    - Silver Mold, Steel Mold, Varnish of Purity, Mithril Alloy, Synthetic Cokes, Durable Metal Plate
    - Dual SA Weapons
    - Recipe Epic & Promisance Armor
    - Clan Eggs

2. Ember(PVP Zone):

c16glBb.jpg

- Gold of Khaos
    - Blessed Scroll of Enchant Weapon & Armor 
    - Silver Mold, Steel Mold, Varnish of Purity, Mithril Alloy, Synthetic Cokes, Durable Metal Plate
    - Dual SA Weapons
    - Clan Eggs

3. Death Lord Shax(PVP Zone):

PaTnICZ.jpg

- Gold of Khaos
    - Dual SA Weapons
    - Clan Eggs

4. Von Hellman:

NBMLnAi.jpg

- Gold of Khaos
    - Dual SA Weapons
    - Clan Eggs

5. Cherub Galaxia:

SYL0zly.jpg

- Gold of Khaos
    - Dual SA Weapons
    - Clan Eggs

6. Bloody Priest Rudelto: 

h53vZkU.jpg

- Gold of Khaos
    - Dual SA Weapons
    - Clan Eggs

See you on 28/11/2015 on L2Khaos, I will provide you the Grand Opening hours!

Opening hour for USA 

- 12:00 UTC -3 ( Santiago, Brasilia & Buenos Aires ) 
- 11:00 UTC -5 ( Eastern Time US & Canada ) 
- 10:00 UTC -6 ( Central Time US & Canada ) 
- 09:00 UTC -7 ( Pacific Time US, Canada & California )

Opening hour for Europe

- 15:00 UTC +0 ( London & Lisabon )
- 16:00 UTC +1 ( Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid & Warsaw )
- 17:00 UTC +2 ( Athens, Bucharest, Sofia, Cairo, Kyiv & Istanbul )

Opening hour for Asia

- 18:00 UTC +3 ( Kuwait, Minsk, Moscow )
- 19:00 UTC +4 ( Tbilisi & Kabul )
- 20:00 UTC +7 ( Jakarta, Bangkok & Hanoi )
- 21:00 UTC +8 ( Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore )
- 22:00 UTC +9 ( Seoul & Tokyo )

This are the opening hours for our community, I gived all UTC time for every players that I know we have, according to our previously servers (Since 2006).
Help us to promote L2Khaos, and lets reach more players day by day!
Your sincerely,