hellbound [L2Off] L2Khaos

Blackhive

Hello community!

We're alive from one month already, our community it's still stable with over 200-250 players everyday. Our record was 315 online during the Christmas Period and I am glad to tell all of you that I am proud about my community, even if we're not a huge project, we're still alive, even if some members are unskiller, they are not traitors, they love L2Khaos, they belong to this community, even the new players that decided to join us, start to feel that they are part of this community since 2007.

I am planning to keep the server over 1 year online without wipes, closing and reopening. None of you won't believe me, but I have proofs that can confirm I am not telling you stories. We're alive since 2006 starting with C3, later upgraded to C4 and C5, wiped one time in 2008. In 2009 and 2013 we had a new wipe when our administration staff was changed. L2Khaos is willing to offer you, unique gameplay, a new experience, active staff and support, balanced custom items, clan bonuses, sieges with prize in real money, team vs team event, great advertisement campaigns, bonuses for new players, mass-pvps, and many other features. On L2Khaos you can feel safe, you can play even if you're not having enough time, we will not close it, we keep this project online for years, like we used to do in the past, when most of the server owners had respect for players, when they cared about their work and community. This is what L2Khaos offers to you, safe, balance, friendly community, active staff, prizes and surprises all the time.

Best regards,

L2Khaos staff.

86IC2KG.jpg

http://prntscr.com/9jhk3z

Server Update #10

- Block Salvation skill on TVT.

- Allowed Boss Jewels, Potions, Custom Items on TvT.

- TvT Announcing with 5 minutes before the TVT Starts.

- Added new arena for TVT.

- Hero Weapons are equivalent with Weapons +16.

- Hero Weapons can be deleted and you can get another Weapon from Olympiad Manager.

- Hero Infinity Spear removes from 1 to 2 skills per critical.

- Olympiad Games increased with 1 more hour.

- Raid Boss window reduced from +/- 1 hour to +/- 30 minutes.

- Epic Armor Parts drop on Core, Orfen, Zaken and Ant Queen.

- Dual SA Weapons has the old glows.

- Vengeance Skill is fixed.

- Lucky Wheel (New NPC in game "Eve" the fortune teller. Check it for more informations).

- Clan Hall Bot clans cleaning.

- Blessed Enchant Weapon S & A edited. (Now you can enchant your weapon after +16 using a Bews 45% chance).

- Announcement when Epic Boss are alive.

- Added more informations regarding Raid Bosses on NPC Thanatos.

- [AIO]Buffers Attack Speed increased.

Download our last Updater!!

NEW Updater - LINK

Edited by Blackhive

Hello dear community,

I wish you a Happy New Year!

A new epic fight that lasted over 2 hours, a video made by WarDevils. Thank you loyal community, thank you for supporting L2Khaos!

sjdzWqB.jpg

Also I'd like to introduce you our new feature, the Lucky Wheel game! Spin & Win various items or materials from the Lucky Wheel game. Every single player is allowed to play on Lucky Wheel. By participating on our TvT you can obtain Festival Adena which can be exchanged to Khaos Coin, also you have the second option to purchase coins from our donation list, 1 coin means 1$USD.

Have fun and good luck on Lucky Wheel folks!

Regards, 

After playing for almost two weeks, I can proudly say that this is one of the best servers I have played on. The community consists of mature and experienced players and the mass pvps for epic raids are amazing. L2Khaos truly captures the spirit of the old Lineage we all love. 

Haven't seen any bugs so far, the servers' files are first class, I attest to that. 

Highly recommend this server to everyone. It doesn't matter if you can play 2 or 15 hours a day, you will still have fun on L2Khaos. 

Cheers,

Kiefer.

Edited by Kiefer

Custom items only from rb or i can farm solo? Also is it 1 year farm for them?

Hello FakeSmile, as you can see we have 3 custom armors, Ice Crusader, Epic Armor and Promisance Armor.

I can suggest you to use S grade than move forward to Epic Armor than start collecting materials, adena and ancient adena for Promisance armor which is the top armor from the server. On Khaos you can do everything by your own, this is something that you can't find on many other servers, you can farm by yourself and achieve what you want in 2-3 weeks depends how many hours you're able to spent in game. I do not force players to play in party, or force them to hunt raids, you can farm in custom zones and get your items. It's obviously that if you gonna start to play with some friends or you join a clan, it's gonna be way easier to achieve the items much faster, hunting custom raids or killing epics offer you the chance to pick up some quality drops, as Promisance parts armor, Dual SA Weapon, SA Weapon, many materials, clan eggs, gold bar and so on. Also by participating on our TVT Event that it's setup every 3 hours, you can collect Festival Adena and buy various materials from Thanatos (NPC). Also with Festival Adena you can exchange it to Khaos Coin and play on Lucky Wheel and you have the chance to receive many other items, weapons, materials, cloak's or tattoo's, and the special prizes (Promisance Parts, Zaken, Core, Orfen, Ant Queen and many others).

After playing for almost two weeks, I can proudly say that this is one of the best servers I have played on. The community consists of mature and experienced players and the mass pvps for epic raids are amazing. L2Khaos truly captures the spirit of the old Lineage we all love. 

Haven't seen any bugs so far, the servers' files are first class, I attest to that. 

Highly recommend this server to everyone. It doesn't matter if you can play 2 or 15 hours a day, you will still have fun on L2Khaos. 

Cheers,

Kiefer.

Thank you Kiefer for your words, the key of success is at you guys, the community. It is true that I make updates almost everyday and it's already 40 days since L2Khaos open, but everyday I do these updates to offer you the best gaming experience, the old spirit of lineage2, the old memories which all of you still remember from the old servers. The reason why I keep doing updates is because I care about the community, about the server and I will continue doing my best to provide you one of the most pleasant memories from Lineage2. 

2016 will come with many great features as Party Area, huge drops to make easier the Promisance set farm, to offer you daily pvps, and a special raid boss that you gonna love it. I don't tell all the informations right now, you will see pretty soon. 

Best regards,

I suggest you to try it and let other know if is trustworthy. There's no other GM's in game, it's only me, this is safe and I like to keep it safe.

Best regards.

This video is from QA's fight on the night of the 5th of January. It was 04:00 AM EU time but we managed to fight for over an hour. This is just a small part of the pvps on that night. Was great fun. =)

Cheers,

Kiefer.

just upping to tell YOU

to tell YOU!!!

i came back to l2 cuz of this, and i already have FUN! After 5-6 years of no l2 i came back to see this server from old dev!

And gotta tell you, i have fun, i am not ready yet for PVP, but watching ingame those PVPs form far far away, and cant wait to join :)

I am happy that OLD OLD promi/khaos came back. 

Anyway, ppl you should join and try it out! 

Because this COMMUNITY is the best you ever find on l2 :)

Edited by bestrofl

Agree.

L2Khaos community >> other community.

Join and vote every day.

Server is serious.

As a player I can say to you:

1. We have only 1 GM.

2. We didnt see any corruption.

3. Balance is fine. (If you pvp in draconic vs epic/promi armors and cry about balance pls delete l2)

4. WarDevils clan is friendly (we can give you some adena at the begining)

5. New farm zone was added (for a new players)

6. Staff is REALLY active.

This server is worth to try, instead of wasting time on 2 weeks crap servers.