hellbound [L2Off] L2Khaos

Blackhive

Aden & Giran Castle Town: The war began!
GWs07U2.jpg

The doors are opened, be one of the Castle winners and you will have the unique chance to win our biggest prize!

Participate on our sieges Giran Castle Town and Aden Castle Town, we will offer you the biggest prize in all L2Khaos history.

Bring your clan, achieve one castle and be surprised about our special prizes, that we offer to you, do not miss this opportunity.

Rp4VkDT.jpg
Aden Castle Town owner will be rewarded with 100 $USD !!
The prize must be used on our donation shop, you have various items to purchase from us, don't hesitate, register your clan now!

Aden Castle date: 12 December 2015

LXpZbRj.jpg
Giran Castle Town owner will be rewarded with 70 $USD !!

The prize must be used on our donation shop, you have various items to purchase from us, don't hesitate, register your clan now!
Giran Castle date: 11 December 2015

~Good luck~

yXB6Zz4.png

Around 250.

New clans joined. New ppl coming.

If you want to log and see 1k ppl- dont log pls. Enough. Every "famous" eu server, which had 1k playrrs on start died in 2 weeks.

Khaos with it's community was alive like 1 year. If you want to play on a stable server - worth to join.

If you change servers like a glovers - pls no.

Have a nice day

population?

Hello, our community is formed by loyal players, most of them have family or kids, some others play on khaos since 2006, other players played first time on L2Khaos and keep to play on our server after 9 years. Tommy just said, if you prefer a stable server with 200-250 players then you should choose L2Khaos, if you expect to find over 1,000 players this is not the place, not because we don't want to have over 1,000 or we cannot afford a host that can hold that big number, simply because the community from Europe (some of them) are not interested in such a features, or they are not interested to play on a server for long term. 

We reach on weekends over 250 online, now it's monday, on morning we hit 170+ online (school day, working day).

We took advertisement banners, we did everything possible to present our server, next step is all about you, you know what server you like, which server you choose.

Regards!

Hello, our community is formed by loyal players, most of them have family or kids, some others play on khaos since 2006, other players played first time on L2Khaos and keep to play on our server after 9 years. Tommy just said, if you prefer a stable server with 200-250 players then you should choose L2Khaos, if you expect to find over 1,000 players this is not the place, not because we don't want to have over 1,000 or we cannot afford a host that can hold that big number, simply because the community from Europe (some of them) are not interested in such a features, or they are not interested to play on a server for long term. 

We reach on weekends over 250 online, now it's monday, on morning we hit 170+ online (school day, working day).

We took advertisement banners, we did everything possible to present our server, next step is all about you, you know what server you like, which server you choose.

Regards!

what about farming customs? what type of farming is required? mage/spoiler? party farm?

Mage, spoiler, Warlord, Titan are best classes to farm. We also have another spot School of Dark Arts where you can farm very good if you have a Bishop in your group, 2-3 people and bishop you can do it faster.

This is our fight from Ant Queen 16/12/2015

WarDevils - USA-International (Winners of Ant Queen & Zaken)
Equality - Greeks (Winners of Frintezza)
RockStar - Greeks
QNQ - Turks (Winners of Core & Orfen)
TheSaints - Polish/Spanish (Winners of Baium)
LightSide - Latins
NewKamikazes - Latins
Synergy - International

A match which lasted over 3 hours, a mass pvp. 
Thank you for participating on our Epic Raids.
Best regards,
L2Khaos Final Staff.

TheSaints - Another point of view on Ant Queen also some PvPs from Cave of Trials, Abandoned Coal Mine.

Enjoy the movie!

The server is quite good actually. It reminds me of the old days. The farm is easier than it looks at first, the community is friendly and mature and there are no bugs as far as I can see. Clans are very helpful. In fact, just a tip for new players before they start, go on forum and find a clan you'd like to join. They will help you lvl real quick and might even help you with equipment  (its not that difficult without help also but some people have less time to spend on farming and leveling than others =)).  I definitely recommend this server to all players who feel nostalgia for the old days. Give it a try, you will not regret it. L2Khaos brings back good memories. 

Kiefer.

The server is quite good actually. It reminds me of the old days. The farm is easier than it looks at first, the community is friendly and mature and there are no bugs as far as I can see. Clans are very helpful. In fact, just a tip for new players before they start, go on forum and find a clan you'd like to join. They will help you lvl real quick and might even help you with equipment  (its not that difficult without help also but some people have less time to spend on farming and leveling than others =)).  I definitely recommend this server to all players who feel nostalgia for the old days. Give it a try, you will not regret it. L2Khaos brings back good memories. 

Kiefer.

Great post, this is a server for players that are really looking to play a long term server and as you said, feel the nostalgia.

Thank you for your post, have a nice day!

Ml3dJyp.jpg

Hello dear community, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas!

Because it's Christmas period we decided to make some discounts on donations!

You can check our price list here and also on our website.

Winter Promotions:

Available from 23th December - 29th December.

Check our new price for donations, do not miss the Christmas Promotions.