hellbound [L2Off] L2Khaos

Blackhive

Nice to see l2khaos once again, but why u going to open this server 21th November ? l2mid opened before 1 day and all european community playing on l2mid for now. it's really bad time to open interlude server. You should open it after 3-4 weeks, when eu community quit from mid.

Thanks for your possitive feedback, I do not compete with L2mid, L2Khaos is a different concept, we have unique features and a totally different style of gameplay. The comparison is totally wrong, I offer something and they offer something else. L2Khaos is running since 2006 with this unique system which never gets old and more than this, we got another community formed by simple players and clans that came from Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Georgia, Indonesia, Turkey, Greece, USA, Brazil and so on.

Unfortunately, I can not consider what you just suggested me, not because I do not respect our players suggestions, but we have totally another features.

Regards,

Thanks for your possitive feedback, I do not compete with L2mid, L2Khaos is a different concept, we have unique features and a totally different style of gameplay. The comparison is totally wrong, I offer something and they offer something else. L2Khaos is running since 2006 with this unique system which never gets old and more than this, we got another community formed by simple players and clans that came from Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Georgia, Indonesia, Turkey, Greece, USA, Brazil and so on.

Unfortunately, I can not consider what you just suggested me, not because I do not respect our players suggestions, but we have totally another features.

Regards,

Well if you take again gm pazza? was that the name?

server will fall once again

If you had read a bit our forum, facebook page or previously posts from here, you could see that I am not gonna add anyone in my staff, not now at least, and for sure I'm not gonna add anymore, GMs that break my rules.

If you had read a bit our forum, facebook page or previously posts from here, you could see that I am not gonna add anyone in my staff, not now at least, and for sure I'm not gonna add anymore, GMs that break my rules.

i still insist you remove those star-wars from your server and keep only 1 kinda easier set to make(dropping from mobs) and one harder that might need some RBs etc. 

• Closed beta tests has started today, will be available until 19 November. On 20 we will prepare for launch, you will fine patch on register on website on 20 November.

21 November 2015 - Grand opening, don't miss it, see you on L2Khaos.

hope the old khaos will revive by community side,i'd like to see all these clans cathing fire from wars and war in oly too to make the most members heroes,haha.Good Luck,waiting for it.

• Misc Shop

3pLPnqU.png

HQkCiNK.png

et7kcGT.png

• Quest Merchant

hFHk4Dt.png

• Adena Manager

0QoNrQC.png

05tgG0r.png

• Gatekeeper

Z5A7m1b.png

• Weapon Merchant

01jvr7b.png

• Merchant of Khaos

1x6F9s8.png

• Merchant of Mammon

84lreEA.png

• Status Manager and PvP Reward Manager

k6SJZE0.png

• Blacksmith of Khaos

aaUsqvB.png

• NPC Buffer

3NshSKH.png

rovbuw0.png

BlackHive i hope your job to bring good results for you and for us who search a stable server like crazy,wish you the best tomorrow,hope community won't dissapoint us and have a playable online :).Gl Budd,

L2Khaos = L2Avellan same person i got prof

I am waiting. You gotta confuse me with Krea which was gm Pazza, yes he and Smoke (Avellan) went in partenership with me, but that's basicly history. I am still waiting to see some proofs from you that L2Khaos is Avellan. It's a difference between a partenership, a colaboration and what you're telling us here. As you can notice, but you're to young for that, we have 2 Facebook pages, the real facebook page is http://facebook.com/KhaosL2 but I repeat you're still young, and from what I can see you are also an novice regarding Lineage II private servers. You can keep bumping us from time to time, excuse me if I won't have enough time to answer you, but I am preparing for launch. My curiosity is, why don't you take care about your server, which basicly got no players, and leave other owners alone, you should take care about your business if you want it to succeed, that's one reason why I called you novice. Don't worry I won't "steal" your gold community, because I have my community (which is not european)  from ages, so don't bother to write crappy things here, because all you do it's simply to embarass yourself.

Have a nice day!

L2Khaos = L2Avellan same person i got prof

Old Promisance,Khaos had nothing to do with the current Khaos project.I am sure about it,avellan's gm and pazza were removded years ago from these teams.I don't think we got have any problems since blackhive works on it alone atm,and he doesn't have added anyone on the team yet.