hellbound [L2Off] L2Khaos

Blackhive

Our community is formed by clans from Korea, Vietnam, Turkey, China, United States, Brazil and Argentina, but we also have clans from Europe, clans from Macedonia, Poland or Greece.

Best Regards,

L2K

Good luck mate,i will be there..Seems worth playing there...

Ah,you mean FYROM right?Cause as i know Macedonia is at Greece.. ;)

Indeed Tommy, you're right, I don't know about the others, but if they open 2-3 times per year that means they're looking for donations, as all of you noticed, L2Khaos makes donations as well, even if the server stays online for 10 months, 1 year or like in the past 1 year and a half, close to 2 years, donations doesn't mean all for me, I care more about my community that I have to say it's almost the same since 2006. I decided to open due players request, many of them contacted me almost everyday, just to ask me how I am, when I reopen the server, or if I still want to reopen it. 

Thank you Secret, you should definitely try L2Khaos, worth a try at least. FYROM yes, I was looking to write FYROM than I decided to write Macedonia because I didn't know sure which one is correct.

See you on L2Khaos,

Regards.

Edited by Blackhive

Never ever ever call the apes of FYROM Macedons. NEVER.

ON TOPIC: Good luck with l2khaos.

Depending from player to player, if you farm 6-8 hours a day in our custom zones you can take probably in 2 weeks the top armor, not sure maybe faster, depends, as a solo farmer is hard, this is all about team work, sharing mats, helping eachother to craft sets faster. I do not calculate in hours of farm or days, you can test by yourself and see. The most important thing is, this server last over one year and a half without wipes, so it worths a try plus the fact that we're running it since 2006 says something about us.

Depending from player to player, if you farm 6-8 hours a day in our custom zones you can take probably in 2 weeks the top armor, not sure maybe faster, depends, as a solo farmer is hard, this is all about team work, sharing mats, helping eachother to craft sets faster. I do not calculate in hours of farm or days, you can test by yourself and see. The most important thing is, this server last over one year and a half without wipes, so it worths a try plus the fact that we're running it since 2006 says something about us.

i say you remove the 2 other custom armors and keep only 1 custom set. cause this way seems like you aiming on donations.

2 weeks for an armor? haha yeah mate. nothx

Edited by mosxaras

This is one of the facts that makes the game stay online for a long period, but this is something that you do not care, you prefer to play on a server maximum 3-4 weeks than search for another. One of the reasons I would not take under consideration what you just said, it's because, you seem to be an european player that plays few days than gets bored, another one is that, L2Khaos stays online more than one year without wipes, and one more is that this server works since 2006 like this and I still have a 300-400+ community without even advertise on tops or sites. 
This time I am aiming for more players so I will promote in some other sites and forums. As for donations, at least I offer a long term server not a 1 month server than wipe and come back next month and ask for another donations. I think it's pretty decent the way I do. Just to remember, donations supporting server, pays the fees and depends from owner to owner what he offers to his players, I do not offer OP stuff, but thanks once again for your feedback, proves exactly what I think about some european players.

i say you remove the 2 other custom armors and keep only 1 custom set. cause this way seems like you aiming on donations.

2 weeks for an armor? haha yeah mate. nothx

Yea, 2 weeks on 1 server is too much for you.

Keep jumping from server to server every week.

EU community is the worst. They call themself "pro" but when u get raped on 1st epic, u start to flame enemis/staff and then left.

Hello guys, most of you asked me about Events, I decided to create a special Event before our Grand Opening.

Rules are simple, you have to follow them exactly and you will have the chance to take our rewards.

1. Copy the informations from this link also add our grand opening date
  2. Share it on Facebook, forums, sites (as Topzone, Hopzone, L2j.lt, L2top.ru etc)
  3. Post images as a proof that you made promotion for L2Khaos.

Our rewards for you:

1. AIO Buffer for one month
  2. Weapon S grade +7 with Special Ability
  3. Weapon S grade +7 without Special Ability

Good luck to all of you!

Hello dear community,

We will offer to each clan 1 AIO Buffer, our conditions are:

- The clan should have over 15 online players

- Create a topic on forum with the following information:

• Clan name : 
  • Clan leader :
  • Members : 
  • Forum/Facebook Group : (optional)

If there are players that does not know what means AIO Buffer I will provide you some screens.
http://prntscr.com/8zcqdk

http://prntscr.com/8zcrdt

http://prntscr.com/8zcshn

I am sorry for the pictures with bad quality, are taken from our server long time ago ^^

Most of the buffs, dances and songs are inside of NPC Buffer, the difference between AIO Buffer and NPC Buffer is that AIO Buffer has all prophecies, songs, dances and the summoner buffs (that last 2 minutes) every buff from AIO last 2 hours (exception is summoner buff).

The NPC Buffer got just Cov/Magnus Champion, Renewal, Siren and it last 60 minutes.

It's nothing OP here, just some prophecies in plus and buff duration.

Edited by Blackhive