hellbound [L2Off] L2Khaos

Blackhive

well yes and should have been done ... or atleast for the most part quests like Zero Hour or such that help the player obtain materials which cannot be without a spoiler involved

i think that is not same owner same project who we remember ....

old khaos was used different domain.... www.l2khaos.com

C4 was promisance.

The original owner was [GM]Hunt. When he and Nish had a fight, nish got banned by hunt. Hunt got me working for him. When hunt disappeared for 3 months and the server shut down due to unpaid bills. Everyone thought the server was abandoned. I was the last person who had all the backups and files, so I brought the server back up. The only thing un-owned was the l2khaos.com domain. I am the current owner of lineage2khaos.com as well as l2-khaos.com, which at the time was also owned by hunt.

well yes and should have been done ... or atleast for the most part quests like Zero Hour or such that help the player obtain materials which cannot be without a spoiler involved

On a 55x mid-rate server with level-gap disabled, most people level too fast from creature kills for quests to be worth the time. At most they quest for subclass and noblesse, and rush their way to pvp. As for materials, when the xp rate is 55x and the spoil rate is also boosted, wouldnt it be more time-worthy to just make a spoiler or atleast a spoiler subclass?

Our server is still looking to fill with people as well as take positive suggestions into consideration, if they are something that can be done. Don't be afraid, gear is easily obtainable.

If you can tell me which quests like this should be modified, I can handle it.

Tom you should wait for lineage2gaming to reach its end (which is soon) then start over and lure all this trash interlude community we got here, khaos is fucking great server and you happen to be a really good dev but kids will never get it. And whoever is wondering if they should join khaos or not , you go and join there immediately because its mad good

Tom you should wait for lineage2gaming to reach its end (which is soon) then start over and lure all this trash interlude community we got here, khaos is -beep-ing great server and you happen to be a really good dev but kids will never get it. And whoever is wondering if they should join khaos or not , you go and join there immediately because its mad good

thanks m8, very appreciated.  idk. i just keep hoping people will join since the sever has stood the test of time for years :/

tbh none will join a server thats already been up for this long , this community is so trash and manipulative you just have to wait for a good time to open and make the big talk on 10 forums about it :D I loved it when I played

pretty nice server, i never saw a server with dusk weapon/shield and titanium since EXTREME crashed :)

would be nice if you wipe it, advertise and remove some other miscs like those ugly weapons ( demonic ) and dark knight armor.

BUT server got lags, i  saw there that ping is 180 .. pretty much i say..