hellbound [L2Off] L2Khaos

Blackhive

Server seemed fine till da moment I had to log off,which is also after the rr and no mobs around...online was like 70-80 and many more who couldnt log. Hope tomorrow is gonna fix ur issues Blackhive.

We are currently online, thanks to our loyal community that support our project always.

Thank you very much, and wish you a pleasant stay on L2Khaos.

www.l2khaos.com

- Clan bonus for each clan with 15+ players
* AIO Buffer
* Clan Reputation 
* Clan level 6

- Player starting level 20 in Giran Town
- Boosted XP 50% for 12 hours
- Starting Gear and miscellanous items

Don't miss it, be there on 28 November 2015!

Server works great. Features are pretty solid. Spread the word, more people are always welcomed. Certainly not a 2 week server. Sure, it had some issues in the begining but you can see the admin caring and working to solve them. That is a big plus in my eyes.  +1 from me. Keep it up!

Server seemed fine till da moment I had to log off,which is also after the rr and no mobs around...online was like 70-80 and many more who couldnt log. Hope tomorrow is gonna fix ur issues Blackhive.

Thank you. On L2OFF PTS after restart you have to wait a moment until NPCs are loading that's why you didn't saw any mobs. At the moment we have 220 online, in weekend we achieved 340 online, it's monday now, many users have school or they are working. Everything is working fine right now, thanks for your possitive feedback.

Server works great. Features are pretty solid. Spread the word, more people are always welcomed. Certainly not a 2 week server. Sure, it had some issues in the begining but you can see the admin caring and working to solve them. That is a big plus in my eyes.  +1 from me. Keep it up!

I am glad to see there are still players that appreciate a good work, I am trying my best to do my job and as I can see you noticed already our server is not a 2 week server. We had a issue because our hosting company that we had before disappointed all of us so hard. Everything is okay now, I believe new players already started to join us.

The server is as good as it was back in the day. I totally recommend you playing here for a steady and good server. You won't regret it.

Thank you Elfosass, with all these possitive feedbacks, all I can do is to keep working and do my best to keep this server online at least for one year. I'm doing everything to make all my community happy.

- AIO Buffers color name changed.

- Added [AIO]Prefix on all AIO Characters.

- Cloak of Speed has now only +25 Speed ( It was an error to add other stats ).

- AIO Buffer mana consumption increased.

- AIO Buffer give buffs to all party now.

- Enchant Armor working on Ice Crusader Armor.

- /offline_shops are not increased ( you can add more offline_shops in game ).

- Material Recipes added at Poseidon ( Shot Manager NPC ).

- Legendary Dusk Sword stats fixed.

- Animal Skin, Leather, Crafted Leather, Metallic Thread added in custom zone.

- Dark Elven Village NPC Buffer fixed.

It's an amazing server with a lot of potential. If you are a player who's looking for a decent server to play on, then you should try this. Custom items will have you busy for a while, so your journey does not end with Dark crystal armor like in most servers now a days lol.

Edited by Tigeris

Totaly agree.

This is amazing server. And not for 1-2 weeks as others.

It's an amazing server with a lot of potential. If you are a player who's looking for a decent server to play on, then you should try this. Custom items will have you busy for a while, so your journey does not end with Dark crystal armor like in most servers now a days lol.

I'll answer both of you, it's definitely not a two week server, it's a lot of work to do on Khaos, even if you are very good farmer, spoiler, or you know any spot where you can farm faster, isn't that easy to take the items so fast. Every custom item that you'll find on our server is carefully customized, sometimes it may be easy to create a server, the hardest part is to keep it alive as much as possible.

Planning to keep it alive at least one year, new updates will come once Promisance Armor will appear in game.

Thank you for all the beautiful wishes,

Regards.

Edited by Blackhive