Someone "hacked" my facebook page

'Baggos'

[ENG]

Hello to everyone. Before 4 days someone hacked my facebook page. He changed phone/e-mail/password. All I need from you guys, its to go in this profile and report it by clicking in Spam/Harmful or Fake Profile or whatever you think will work, so the facebook team, may disable the account.

Thanks advance.

If you want some proofs that it's me, you can always send me a message to give you my other facebook account to check my photos etc and you can add me as friend, if you wish.

This is the profile I want you to report. 

Edited by 'Baggos'

59 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

[ENG]

Hello to everyone. Before 4 days someone hacked my facebook page. He changed phone/e-mail/password. All I need from you guys, its to go in this profile and report it by clicking in Spam/Harmful or Fake Profile or whatever you think will work, so the facebook team, may disable the account.

Thanks advance.

If you want some proofs that it's me, you can always send me a message to give you my other facebook account to check my photos etc and you can add me as friend, if you wish.

This is the profile I want you to report. 

With photos like this i would hack your profile also to delete it and save some storage space.

Also you cannot ask in public to report a profile. We have no proofs this is your profile and report won't make any difference. If indeed this is your profile then Facebook can recover it easily. 

Two days ago same thing happened to a person i know in a coffee place i spend my time. Email, Phone, Password change and 2nd password auth enabled. 

He contacted Instagram and Facebook and asked him to send them a photo of his face (selfie) that he hold his mail and password. 10 minute later he had full access to his profile.

Now regarding hacking, nobody can "hack" into your profile with zero information, there are two way either phishing personal data and he requested he forgot password or you click some link or someone stole your cookies from your PC. 

6 minutes ago, Kara said:

He contacted Instagram and Facebook and asked him to send them a photo of his face (selfie) that he hold his mail and password. 10 minute later he had full access to his profile.

How I can contact with facebook? There are not any form. Can you help me please?

2 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

How I can contact with facebook? There are not any form. Can you help me please?

Hacked and fake accounts | Facebook Help Centre

2 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

It's not like i made it, i an ask my friend this night how he made it but i guess via technical request for help via MAIL. They usually answered him within hours.

2 minutes ago, Kara said:

It's not like i made it, i an ask my friend this night how he made it but i guess via technical request for help via MAIL. They usually answered him within hours.

Can't find any mail... Please ask him and let me know. Thanks brother.

4 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Can't find any mail... Please ask him and let me know. Thanks brother.

https://www.facebook.com/help/1216349518398524?helpref=faq_content

https://i.imgur.com/7vgaMQR.png

Edited by Kara

Τα έχω πατήσει αυτά. Δεν με βάζουν κάπου. Διέγραψε τις ενεργές συνδέσεις μου, και έτσι δεν μπορώ να μπω από συσκευή ή pc που έχω ξανά μπει.

• Vision changed the title to Someone "hacked" my facebook page