Jump to content

EN crypto.com & CRO


melron
 Share

Recommended Posts

What's your opinion about crypto.com and especially for CRO token??? It is currently on 0.47€ <=> 1 

 

spacer.png

 

 

I created my account and downloaded the app in my android phone. I also ordered my 1st card and i'm waiting my address validation to continue. 

It has great benefits (you can give a try to see them) and i would like to get a feedback from you guys (if someone already got a card).

 

For those who don't know how this crypto works, ill give you a hit. Paying from this card is retuning a percentage amount of your paid price (in my case the 1%) but direcly in cypto coin (CRO). The good thing is, is a great moment for someone to start just because the coin price is worths compared to a week ago...

 

spacer.png

 

In midnight blue case (the one that i got) you have the benefit of returning the 1% of your paid price as a cro, but if you go for any other card, you have some special benefits like life-time netflix/spotify etc. Take a look

 

VReCjZB.png

 

And again, i'm not advertising anything (if i would, i could simply write my referral link to get 25$). I'm just asking if someone already working on it to get advantages

Edited by melron
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, melron said:

Paying from this card is retuning a percantage amount of your paid price (in my case the 1%) but direcly in cypto coin (CRO). The good thing is, is a great moment for someone to start just because the coin price is worths compared to a week ago...

 

I got 2% and 3% cash back with Bank of America.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Trance said:

 

I got 2% and 3% cash back with Bank of America.

So what? ... The cashback i mentioned its one of the benefits. You can store X amount of CRO for X months and get back 12%. Does your bank doing that? 😄 My bank has also 2% cashback...  Its not the same as i said before. The cashback (1%) from 100E transaction would be 1$ . But 1$ of CRO. That means, that in 3 hours maybe it will be converted from 1$ to 3$... but also 0.3$ ... That's why im posting it, to get feedbacks

Edited by melron
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Be careful with this, they have suspicious history regarding their holding tokens and they also had another project called Monaco If I remember right which was used to manipulate the price and make huge gains by selling off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Be careful with this, they have suspicious history regarding their holding tokens and they also had another project called Monaco If I remember right which was used to manipulate the price and make huge gains by selling off.

Thanks for info, i searched a bit for that and i found out that the company was originally called Monaco but it has rebranded itself as Crypto.com in 2018. Also, as of September 2020, MCO is the 125th largest cryptocurrency by market cap, according to CoinMarketCap. Its price has fluctuated between an all-time high of $27.10 and an all-time low of $0.64. Crypto.com now got the second token Crypto.com Coin (CRO) that is the 9th largest cryptocurrency by market cap. It is rising at all the available graphs arround (at least of the informations that i collected until now). That's why i started with the free one, i need to find out more infos to do any further action. Thank you

10 hours ago, Trance said:

Yeah, not bad, I was about to get one as well; I'm interested in finding out more about crypto.com as well.

It is looking awesome and the same time so suspicious. So many unanswered questions like for example, how the hell they are giving so much profit to someone without take anything for exchange (in free version)?

 

@Maxtor Have you involved into this?

Edited by melron
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm their supporter @melron. Since 8 months I keep and still buyin', in total 4076 CRO so far. Not bad. On 25th of Dec (this Month), Staples arena will be renamed Crypto.com Arena. For me CRO has big future. In my opinion thats Binance v2. and thats the reason im buying like there is no tomorrow whenever  I have opportunity for that.

Edited by Victory
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Victory said:

I'm their supporter @melron. Since 8 months I keep and still buyin', in total 4076 CRO so far. Not bad. On 25th of Dec (this Month), Staples arena will be renamed Crypto.com Arena. For me CRO has big future. In my opinion thats Binance v2. and thats the reason im buying it when like there is no tomorrow whenever  I have opportunity for that.

I see your point. May i ask you which card do you own?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In addition I would like to say that the target they've had was 0.30$ cents by the end of this year (2021), unfortunately its $0.5241 with highest peak of  $0.9698. For sure many factors can change the price up and down, but for me it's one stable new project with big future ahead.

3 minutes ago, melron said:

I see your point. May i ask you which card do you own?

Still the first one cause i started slowly and i didnt had the time to order the 2nd one so far.
I'm very pleased with it cause I make all purchases with it and 1% is 1% who else gives it 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Victory said:

In addition I would like to say that the target they've had was 0.30$ cents by the end of this year (2021), unfortunately its $0.5241 with highest peak of  $0.9698. For sure many factors can change the price up and down, but for me it's one stable new project with big future ahead.

Still the first one cause i started slowly and i didnt had the time to order the 2nd one so far.
I'm very pleased with it cause I make all purchases with it and 1% is 1% who else gives it 🙂

 

Yeah, that's what im thinking too! Are you using Curve in order to be able to do your online transactions? 

Also, have you used the 'Earn' action from the finance dpt which will give you x% after some time ? I'd love to get your feedback

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, melron said:

Thanks for info, i searched a bit for that and i found out that the company was originally called Monaco but it has rebranded itself as Crypto.com in 2018. Also, as of September 2020, MCO is the 125th largest cryptocurrency by market cap, according to CoinMarketCap. Its price has fluctuated between an all-time high of $27.10 and an all-time low of $0.64. Crypto.com now got the second token Crypto.com Coin (CRO) that is the 9th largest cryptocurrency by market cap. It is rising at all the available graphs arround (at least of the informations that i collected until now). That's why i started with the free one, i need to find out more infos to do any further action. Thank you

It is looking awesome and the same time so suspicious. So many unanswered questions like for example, how the hell they are giving so much profit to someone without take anything for exchange (in free version)?

 

@Maxtor Have you involved into this?

 

first you need to understand how staking works. they give benefits for staking CRO which is just a token made by them . In short terms you are funding them , but also taking profits if CRO goes up. its a win-win for all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did some digging.
- You have 2 wallets per account - CRYPTO and EUR
- You pay with EUR when using their card - so you have to exchange from CRYPTO to EUR before using it
- The more "investments" you make before you get one of their cards, the more cashback you will receive as a CRO
- You must keep that CRO for at least 6 months before being able to withdraw / exchange - coming from the card investment / cashback

- The biggest disadvantage - their card does not support apple / google pay; I visit several countries a year and there are many dangerous places where you don't want to have your wallet with you; or do some adventure / sports and you can only take your phone with you

Edited by Trance
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Maxtor said:

 

first you need to understand how staking works. they give benefits for staking CRO which is just a token made by them . In short terms you are funding them , but also taking profits if CRO goes up. its a win-win for all.

Yeah, i just have some suspicions because some people are not positive to that

 

 

4 hours ago, Trance said:

I did some digging.
- You have 2 wallets per account - CRYPTO and EUR
- You pay with EUR when using their card - so you have to exchange from CRYPTO to EUR before using it
- The more "investments" you make before you get one of their cards, the more cashback you will receive as a CRO
- You must keep that CRO for at least 6 months before being able to withdraw / exchange - coming from the card investment / cashback

- The biggest disadvantage - their card does not support apple / google pay; I visit several countries a year and there are many dangerous places where you don't want to have your wallet with you; or do some adventure / sports and you can only take your phone with you

 

Thanks for sharing your research. I'll focus on the 2 last 

4 hours ago, Trance said:

- You must keep that CRO for at least 6 months before being able to withdraw / exchange - coming from the card investment / cashback

Based on their terms and conditions (inside of app), they are referring to that a bit diffrent. Like you 'lock' for 6 months an amount of X euros in order your card to be active for trading, but at any case, at any moment, you can withdraw it (your card will be locked) and get back your money even after some hours once the lock take place. The trick here, is that once you lock for example 350E , they automatically being converted to CRO. So, assuming that 1 CRO = 1E, you have locked 350 CRO. Now, if you want to 'break' the lock status, your locked CRO will be converted again to euros and thats the final value of E you will get back. That means that if the CRO at this momment is 0.9 <=> 1E , you will receive back 315E. But if the cro is 1.1E you will get 385

 

4 hours ago, Trance said:

- The biggest disadvantage - their card does not support apple / google pay; I visit several countries a year and there are many dangerous places where you don't want to have your wallet with you; or do some adventure / sports and you can only take your phone with you

 

Yes thats true, thats why i mentioned Curve as a solution . You will be able to buy anything from everywhere (with a small register fee up to 0.7E) and you dont have to carry your card with that way... Once you add your crypto card to Curve, google/apple pay will accept your curve (and inside the curve is your crypto) so, you can pay with your crypto. (Small tip: the 1st 30 days of the curve registration you have also 1% cashback to curve balance)

Edited by melron
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock