interlude [L2OFF] L2Sensation

DEV_Law

Hello guys and girls,

Grand Opening of Sensation will take place on 1st of June !!! @ 22.00 UTC+1

Our website is : www.l2-sensation.net

And our forum is : http://l2-sensation.net/forum

Our facebook page is : https://www.facebook.com/Lineage2Sensation

Join our Discord : https://discord.gg/HZVFCta

Sensation will be a Interlude x75 - Private server based on OFFicial files.

The inner-server name will be "Infinity" a mid-high server PVP focused and increased rates allowing you to focus on the ass-kicking aspect of the game.
Development behind Sensation - Infinity is being done on a daily basis to provide you with one of the best private L2 experience.
Open development beta will be opened soon, for more information, watch the forum.

The features are the following :

*Exp rates :

Spoiler

- Dynamic Exp :
- 75x - Lv 1 -> 76
- 35x - Lv 76 -> 80
- Party Exp : 2x
- Pet Exp : 1.5x

*Drop and Spoil rates :

Spoiler

- Adena : 30x
- Spoil : 2x

*Enchant limits :

Spoiler

- Safe full main body armor : +4
- Safe weapon and armor : +3
- Max. Weapon: +16
- Max. Armor & Jewels: +10

*Enchant rates :

Spoiler

- From safe to +8, Armor : 40%
- From +8 to +10 - Armor : 25%
- From safe to +14, Weapon : 45%
- From +14 to +16 - Weapon : 30%

- Blessed enchants : 66%
- Sensational enchants : 100%

*Augmentation chances :

Spoiler

- Mid life stone skill chance - 5%
- High life stone skill chance - 10%
- Top life stone skill chance - 15%

*Day and Night system :

Spoiler

- In-Game Day Time : Boosted Exp and Drop rates : 1.5x
- In-Game Night Time : Boosted Spoil and Adena rates : 1.5x

*New Characters :

Spoiler

Starting at level 1, with the following items Starter Mask (Passive Noblesse buff for 1 hour) + Full No-Grade items and a Consumable Pack

*Skills & Buffs :

Spoiler

- Auto-learn skills
- Skill enchanting can be done in Giran Temple
- Fully retail functional 80 level fusion skills
- Toogle Anti-buff (it allows specific self, clan and alliance buffs to go through so that it does not affect and clan activities and PvPs)
- Hot Springs de-buffs cannot be cleansed
- Cleanse re-use and casting time have been adjusted
- Spellsinger and Sorcerer: Cancellation skill is retail.
- Dark Avenger and Shillien Knight: Touch of Death skill now removes 0-5 buffs. 75% chance for skill effect but can be cleansed
- The NPC has all needed buffs and they last 2 hours, player buffs have the retail duration.

*Miscellanous :

Spoiler

- Classic Interface
- Empower Potion
- Spawn Protection
- No level gap penalty for leveling newbies
- Infinity Shots can be purchased
- Automatic HP/MP/CP potions through our modified Classic Interface
- Two-way addition of special ability on weapons (One way loses the enchants while the other one makes enchants remain)
- Maximum number of client boxes is three (3)
- Statistics NPC in-game where you view top PvP, PK, Clan and the status of our raid bosses

*Class Change:

Spoiler

- First, Second and Third class changes are available for Adena.

*Questing :

Spoiler

- Subclass Quest : Cost 25.000.000 Adena
- Retail Noblesse Quest : Start NPC : Talien (Ivory Tower), unmodified retail quest with the mention that all needed quest monsters are located in Blazing Swamp.
- PK Quest : Start NPC : Black Judge (Ivory Tower), this quest has not been modified. All the needed materials can be found at the quest NPC

*Clan System :

Spoiler

- Maximum number of clans per alliance: 2 clans
- Clan skills are fully functional and items required can be earned in several ways in-game as well as clan reputation points
- Clan penalties for both members and clan leaders have been removed (joining/leaving)

*Sieges :

Spoiler

- Two weekly castle sieges - Aden, Giran.
- Rewards: Daily monsters spawning inside the castle yard, clan reputation points

*Daily Raid Bosses :

Spoiler

- Roaring Skylancer
- Bloody Empress Decarbia
- Queen Shyeed
- Ember
- Ocean Flame Ashakiel
- Last Lesser Giant Glaki
- Fire of Wrath Shuriel
- Hestia, Guardian Deity of the Hot Springs
- Ketra's Chief Brakki
- Varka's Chief Horus
~All raids are level 78 and their respawn time is : 8 hours -/+ 30 minutes random window
~Bosses will re-spawn to their set spawn area upon being dragged away (It is done to avoid PvP quantity loss) - Does not apply to epic raid bosses
~Daily raid bosses cannot be healed by players

*Epic Raid Bosses :

Spoiler

- Frintezza : Lv 80 - Respawn time : 60 hours -/+ 30 minutes random window
- Zaken : Lv 80 - Respawn time : 48 hours -/+ 30 minutes random window
- Queen Ant : Lv 80 - Respawn time : 36 hours -/+ 30 minutes random window
- Antharas : Lv 80 - Respawn time : 84 hours -/+ 30 minutes random window
- Baium : Lv 80 - Respawn time : 72 hours -/+ 30 minutes random window
- Valakas : Lv 80 - Respawn time : 96 hours -/+ 30 minutes random window
~Orfen and Core are completly removed from the game
~All epic raids have the same HP and defense+offense statistics aswell outside and inside of their lairs/nests is a PVP area.
~Epic raid bosses cannot be healed by players

*Areas & Teleporting :

Spoiler

- Teleporting system includes Towns, Hunting Areas, Other Areas (Quests, Raid Bosses), Noblesse (Edited)
- Giran Castle Town (Main Town) - GiranTemple has been modified with several classes NPCs
~ERA Farming Zones :
Era #1 : Monastary of Silence (solo zone) + Monastary of Silence - End Rooms (party zone)
Era #2 : Imperial Tomb (solo zone) + Four Sepulchers (party zone)
~Era's will change every 2 days. An announce is made when Era is being swapped. No restart needed.
~Every era will have 1 solo and 1 party raid boss.

*Events :

Spoiler

- #1 - Team vs Team event will be held daily

~Rewards for #1 event is a Event Token that can be exchanged for various goods

- #2 - Server event : Talking Island INVASION !!! -> With Supreme Raid Boss - To Spawn in the center of the island ( Chance within to drop a epic jewl on a certain chance + many more drops ). Talking Island will be invaded by several hundred monsters everywhere, some weak...some strong, good and funny drops, monsters will not respawn after they get killed. The event will take place every sunday at 21.00 UTC +1

- #3 - Unique event : Infinity War !!! -> Kill each epic raid boss and collect it's Infinity Stone, trade all the Inifinity Stones for the Infinity Gauntlet that will allow your clan to teleport at in a Dungeon facing the Titanic Raid Boss that is quite strong, NPC buffs do not work in that area, so you will need to rely on self/party buffs with retail durations, mana potions are disabled also in that area. You cannot summon players in that area, whichever party will kill it the raid will drop ONLY ONE badge that you have two options to do with it : 
Exchange it for a considerable amount of S. Coins ( ACP currency ) - Can be split between party members accounts OR you can exchange the badge for a real payment of 2.500 EURO !!!

*Grand Olympiad & Heroes :

Spoiler

- Olypiad duration is 7 days
- Olympiad NPC's are located in main town.
- Grand Olympiad Games will run every day, there is no restrictions beside the blocked items as (pots/elixirs/scrolls etc.)
- Olympiad buff-sticks and consumables are available in Misc and Gear shop.
- Grand Olympiad shop has been modified with various goods to choose from in exchange for Noblesse Gate Passes and can be found in rewards NPC
- Required players to register has been changed to a (3) on Class based and non-class based games
- Required games to be qualified for hero has been changed to a (5) minimum games with (1) victory
- Mystic classes will now obtain Acumen Lv.3(Except for Summoner classes - Acumen Lv.1) and Wind Walk Lv.2
- Fighter classes will now obtain Haste Lv.2 and Wind Walk Lv.2
- Heroes are announced every Monday at 13:00 PM UTC +1
- Hero skills deleted: Fear and Silence
- Wings of Destiny: Passive Noblesse when worn
- Hero Weapons: Equal to +10 S-Grade weapons with ability (Several special abilities have been changed to specific weapons)
- Hero Pole effect of cancelling buffs has been removedHero Mace effect of fully healing players and monsters has been removed
- First and Second olympiad place medals are now given to players that can be exchanged for various goods to choose from and can be found in rewards NPC

Edited by DEV_Law

• Maxtor pinned this topic

Thank you guys and you are most welcome to join up.

You can take part to our amazing events that will bring you only rewards !!!

Join the forums, participate in the Sensation events, win Event points and get rewarded before the live on your account panel !!!

The following events can bring you Event points :

#1 Tell about us on Skype :
https://l2-sensation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5-event-tell-about-us-on-skype/

#2 Forum posting : 
https://l2-sensation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6-event-forum-posting/

#3 Facebook sharing :
https://l2-sensation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11-event-facebook-sharing/

IT WILL BE HIGHLY WORTH IT GATHER THESE EVENT POINTS !!!

#4 Infinity War !!!
https://l2-sensation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15-event-infinity-war/

Join up the hype and let's make Sensation shine bright like all the Infinity stones in our Epics that will bring a lucky clan the reward of 2.500 EURO !!!

7 minutes ago, BigGreen said:

Great news ! Btw there is any other Lineage 2 server that gives 2.500 Euro ? Anyway, my team is looking to take that prize. All CP leader PM !

And i have a unicorn right in my garden lol

7 minutes ago, SwS said:

And i have a unicorn right in my garden lol

Mate, I plaid with my many huge clans that ask the owner to paid them 300 Euro per week in order for them  to play  and I'm not talking about 1 clan. What makes you think that this owner won't give 2.500 Euro for the most active clan ?

Take a look at https://beyond.lt/ they made 180.000 $ ! And they still didin't give away money.

Edited by BigGreen

1 minute ago, BigGreen said:

Mate, I plaid with my many huge clans that ask the owner to paid them 300 Euro per week in order for them  to play  and I'm not talking about 1 clan. What makes you think that this owner won't give 2.500 Euro for the most active clan ?

Maybe the fact that nearly every admin is scamming l2 players nowdays? Not only admins but players themself are trash... everybody tries to cheat.. the poorest fucker will pay his last money for adrenaline just to be better than other even if it's by cheating. Who knows maybe this admin is a unicorn in this dirty business :)

9 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

2.500 prize poll he may give 50 euro only :p sucks pay the players to play with this only way you ppl got players..otherwise no luck

It's just crazy what l2 become... Russians started shit like this and now we continue. Now we pretend to pay money for clans just so they play on your server?  Fuckers ruined this lovely game. L2 is only commercial nowdays.

Edited by SwS
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, SwS said:

It's just crazy what l2 become... Russians started shit like this and now we continue. Now we pretend to pay money for clans just so they play on your server?  Fuckers ruined this lovely game. L2 is only commercial nowdays.

Like I said  take a look at https://beyond.lt/ they made 180.000 and they never give anything away, I might think this server will do. Anyway, we will see.

I will not pay anyone to join my server as i had plenty offers. This is a gift/prize for the best and brightest clan the prize of 2.500 EURO.
And it will be given to the winning clan.

@Topic :

Tower/Adrenaline are blocked from the server.

I have just created a new hash block code for the patch, noone will be able to use a different interface than our server have.

( V interface is blocked or anything other ).

Edited by DEV_Law
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DEV_Law said:

I will not pay anyone to join my server as i had plenty offers. This is a gift/prize for the best and brightest clan the prize of 2.500 EURO.
And it will be given to the winning clan.

@Topic :

Tower/Adrenaline are blocked from the server.

I have just created a new hash block code for the patch, noone will be able to use a different interface than our server have.

( V interface is blocked or anything other ).

Just a tip for this dont block it..i did on my server last year and lost many ppl for this...blocked every single bot and interfaces.. even premium adrenaline..ppl will cry for this..they cant play without helpers