Jump to content

BigGreen

Donator Member
  • Posts

    654
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

About BigGreen

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

BigGreen's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • One Month Later Rare
  • One Year In Rare
  • Week One Done Rare

Recent Badges

1

Reputation

  1. Hey guys, after lots of sleepless nights and testing in beta we are finally ready for LIVE mode! We want to announce to you about the grand opening of L2RIP debut season! L2RIP PVP Server starts at MAY 29 (SATURDAY) at 20:00 GMT+2 Website: https://l2rip.com Lineage2 RIP Interlude - Acasă | Facebook L2RIP.COM Promotional Video - YouTube Lineage II RIP (discord.com) Gameplay: Chronicle: Interlude Rates: All x1000 (PVP) Main town: Giran Starting/Subclass level: 80 NPC: Global Gateekeper GMSHOP (free S-Grade items) Buffer (fast buffer and scheme buffer) Skill Enchanter (All Classes) Subclass Manager (All Classes) Augment Manager Siege Manager Event Manager Custom Shop: Armors: Apella Armors, RIP Armors(Gold Apella) (100% balanced) Weapons: S-Grade Weapons, RIP Weapons (100% balanced) Accessories: +100 P.def, +100 M.def Tattoos: +100 Casting Speed, +100 P.Atk Speed Skin system: 30+ unique and exclusive skins Buffer: Buffs Slots: 30+18(Dance/Song Slots), All buffs in NPC Buffer and Scheme System Enchant: Safe: +4 Max: +16 Normal Enchant: 60% Max +10. Fail = You get Crystals Blessed Enchant: 100% Max +12. Never fail RIP Scroll: 0-12(100%), +13 (80% chance) | +14 (60% chance) | +15 (40% chance)| +16 (20% chance), Fail? Keep current enchant level. Augment system: Top Grade Life Stone: 15% Chance High Grade Life Stone: 10% Chance Mid Grade Life Stone: 5% Chance Max 1 Active + 1 Passive skill Economy: Apella/RIP Armors and RIP Weapons obtainable by killing Raid Bosses. Everything else obtainable by killing Farm zones or by killing players in PVP Zones. Clan System: Max number of clan members: 40 Max number of clans in ally: 1 Royoal Guard and Knight Guard disabled No penalty for leave clan Castle Sieges: Castles: Giran, Adena and Rune Siege Period: Every 3 days Siege Duration: 120 minutes duration Reward: passive clan skill after taking the castle Only registered clans can join the siege Olympiad: Period: 7 days Time: 18h to 24h GMT-3 Items: Grade S / No Custom Enchant: +6 Minimum 9 Matches(with at least 1 Win)to be Hero. Raid Bosses & Epics: 10+ Raid Bosses. Respawn from 20 to 40 minutes. You can teleport to them using Global-GK. Raid Drops 76+: X1 Rip Weapon (Random 100%) X1 Apella Armor (Random 100%) Life Stone - x4 (100%) Giant Codex x2 (100%) Nephilim Lord Shield - 1 piece (2%) Zombie Shield - 1 piece (2%) X1 Clan Rep (Adds 2k Clan Rep) 13-14k Adena (100%) Epic Boss: Queen Ant: Resp 12-24h Zaken: Resp 12-24h Baium: Resp 12-24h Antharas: Resp 12-24h Valakas: Resp 12-24h Events: Party Farm Tournament DeathMatch Last Man Standing Team vs Team Capture the Flag Raid in the Middle Commands: .info .menu .vote .repair .stats Other: Stable Platform Interlude retail skills Auto Learn Skills Auto pick up Drop Wedding System Max 10 subclasses Auto usage of CP/HP/MP potions Cancellation Return Buff after 7 Secs Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Geodata and Pathnode Offline Shop System Vote Reward System Protection: Injection Protections. DDoS Protections. Maximum number of 2 client windows running. You can only go to the farm zone with 1 client per (HWID). Use of Bots with automatic detection through Captcha. Penalty: 1st Time Warning. Next permanent ban. Website: https://l2rip.com Join Now ! Best PvP Server !
  2. Well, last season I had so much fun ! Really good files, a lot of fun, perfect olympiad and really nice game play ! Can't wait to join ! :D
  3. Nice server ! Gonna join for sure. Good luck !
  4. Hey guys, I'm looking to buy L2Gold server files C4. If you know anyone that they are selling, please replay here or PM. Thank you.
  5. Great job ! Finally a serious and worthy project ! I can't wait to join ;) see you in game !
  6. If anyone has even one interface that's working, please let me know. Thank you.
  7. Same fuking features mate. Even the Post, lol.
  8. Well, nice server, I played for 3 months, I had a great time here, I will surly join again ! Sincerly, Mager :D
  9. Jesus....all this work for C3 server with 1x and 60 players online. You can buy some L2OFF Files and save @ 3 years of work. lol. Well good luck mate !
  10. 3.0 Kamael update will take place in the middle of August 2019! L2Pandora.net
  11. Buying Adrenaline Key Unlimited English version ! PM
  12. Hi there, now you have the chance to proof your skills and beat your enemies during live stream ! I will do stream while the Event is running to avoid any corruption or flame ! To have some fun before live as a small celebration that developing has been finished, we will be hosting a 9 vs 9 event. Please register at: https://l2-sensation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28-beta-event-9-vs-9-prize-100-usd/ The event will be on the 31st of May, 21.00 UTC +1 All you need to do is reply on this topic with the party name and party leader. Register and download the patch on the 31st during the day and log at 20.00 UTC+1 to get prepared and tuned up by us. Everyone will receive same gear same level same everything. You can pick any classes you want, you are allowed everything in the event except augmentations. You will receive adena and you will be able to purchase everything you need to get ready. You can request noblesse for 2, 3 or all party members if you wish. You are allowed, ressurection scrolls, FOI, salvation etc. It will follow the concept last party standing out of the two fighting. The location for the event is outsite of Elven Fortress !!! This is a win-to-go-further event. There is no second chance, you win you move further, you lose game over. There is no chance for anyone to dual box and one party to have multi clients and participate with more chances. We will be checking HWID's of clients, you cannot fool this. The prize for the winning party is : 100 USD. The prize will be paid out via paypal / skrill or bank transfer, whatever you prefer. Think about your setups and get ready !!! Contact me on skype: ardeleanu.stefan8 We also host the main Event that is 2.500 Euro. Take a look at our features at: www.l2-sensation.com
  13. Like I said take a look at : https://beyond.lt/ they made 180.000 and they never give anything away, I might think this server will do. Anyway, we will see.
×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock