Guys lel give him a brake.

We all make mistakes, and we all learn from them (at least most of us).

Wait to see what we will provide this time and then you can come and say your problems if you got any..

Best of luck with your server guys, it seems nice server!

Guys lel give him a brake.

We all make mistakes, and we all learn from them (at least most of us).

Wait to see what we will provide this time and then you can come and say your problems if you got any..

Best of luck with your server guys, it seems nice server!

When u are pretty much clueless, its highly recommended to NOT post.

20 days left until the big return of L2DeathWhisper!

Do not miss the chance to win big prizes on pre-opening forum events:

http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=642

isn't this crappy corrupted server who opened like 1 year ago ?

O yeah it was with the 1st Giran Castle Siege Reward 250euro Donate reward event when Admin/GM Teleport a friend to castle 5 minutes before siege ends to give him the Event Reward .

Well no thanks :*

isn't this crappy corrupted server who opened like 1 year ago ?

O yeah it was with the 1st Giran Castle Siege Reward 250euro Donate reward event when Admin/GM Teleport a friend to castle 5 minutes before siege ends to give him the Event Reward .

Well no thanks :*

Any proof of what you're saying? Cause I remember myself giving rewards to the castle winners once siege ended. I'll have to ask a mod to clean your post since what you mentioned never happened on L2DeathWhisper.

Edited by Frank

you delete all negative posts? nice job...keep up guys and your random server will close until easter

You didn't even test this server and you have an opinion about it ? Also I deleted your spam reply "hahaha".

you delete a lot of post in a raw...not only from me but and from other members...

also i have test all the previous server from these two guys and my opinion is that they create servers from one week max to obtain money and after believe that if make the farm more easier or give some free items to his friend clan 21stcentury will regain the server

no thanks..

Edited by TSELIGKAS

you delete a lot of post in a raw...not only from me but and from other members...

also i have test all the previous server from these two guys and my opinion is that they create servers from one week max to obtain money and after believe that if make the farm more easier or give some free items to his friend clan 21stcentury will regain the server

no thanks..

As far as i remember i deleted 3 or 4 replies. He must be too stupid to open again L2Deathwisper just for the money if you said that the previous one was fail due to corruption. Just wait until the grand open and then you're(not just you) free to share your opinion for this server(I speak generally) .

As far as i remember i deleted 3 or 4 replies. He must be too stupid to open again L2Deathwisper just for the money if you said that the previous one was fail due to corruption. Just wait until the grand open and then you're(not just you) free to share your opinion for this server(I speak generally) .

when these guys have create more than 10 server at last years and ALL of these failed due to corruption and because their aim is to earn as much money as they can. I dont trust them and i think that will fail again for all these reasons..Do you want to post their topics of their previous servers to see the opinion of other members from the forum? Also do you think that we are kids and we dont know the alt accounts of frank ? Its a shame to post with alt accounts and honor his server and i think that is prohibited the members of this forum have more than one account..

when these guys have create more than 10 server at last years and ALL of these failed due to corruption and because their aim is to earn as much money as they can. I dont trust them and i think that will fail again for all these reasons..Do you want to post their topics of their previous servers to see the opinion of other members from the forum? Also do you think that we are kids and we dont know the alt accounts of frank ? Its a shame to post with alt accounts and honor his server and i think that is prohibited the members of this forum have more than one account..

Well i agree too.I had tried last year i think the previous deathwhisper.It was such a fail server.Many of players reported the ingame bugs that they found and none care about the problems so the server slowly died.I dont trust you anymore too.I wont try this version of your server because i know that it will last one month or less.Plus im not a child 15years old.I played in deathwhisper since the beggining back in 2009 and trust me l2 died,you cant attract the old school lineage players anymore.