Thanks for your replies! Beta phase is running fine! We're still working/fixing on everything since Grand Opening is closer than ever! 3 days left only! Stay around!

everything on beta is fine the only problem is that the farm system need a bit improvement and everything will be okay also enchant rate is a bit anyoning 7/30 but we can handle it waiting the opening frank wish u good luck buddy!

Definetly a good server ! Nice features and i wish it will succed !

Thank you very much for your good words! Hope to see you online!

Beta Phase is running fine! Less than 2 days left until the grand opening -> 27/04/2016

hahaha check the online users at forum....you change the log time and now you can see the visitors of the last 3 days

keep up and will fail until easter for one more time

hahaha check the online users at forum....you change the log time and now you can see the visitors of the last 3 days

keep up and will fail until easter for one more time

or maybe it's just as it says "445 Guests, 27 Users ACTIVE TODAY "

or maybe it's just as it says "445 Guests, 27 Users ACTIVE TODAY "

until yesterday was 15 minutes before but they change it because they dont have enough community

until yesterday was 15 minutes before but they change it because they dont have enough community

You still haven't bored to post only negative things about my project? Thanks you're bumping the topic though  :happyforever:

Edited by Frank

Mrapocalipto and Celestine are fanboys/homos so just dont read what they say and carry on.

Correct. Just look at the 1st page of this topic and you will find out how wrong you are. What is wrong with you guys anyway  :happyforever:

3 hours left for the grand opening!

Patch/Updater link can be found here: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=776

You still haven't bored to post only negative things about my project? Thanks you're bumping the topic though  :happyforever:

i post because i want your server to dont fail again...i wish you good luck and not corrupt like old items

i post because i want your server to dont fail again...i wish you good luck and not corrupt like old items

Yeah I am sure, that's your wish.

Thanks anyway, and just for the record we never been corrupted, no matter what haters have told you, since I guess you don't have any proofs by yourself.