Normal players who finish first at their classes at grand olympiad lose hero from "donator" at their classes.We post it at servers forum and you delete them like a child because you get mad again

frank your childhood friends take heroes from normal players with "donate" hahaha...until at the homemade servers dont have corrupt like yours also you create gm char like your previous servers to make the already donators to donate more items than your gm char and earn more money.

also 21stCentury failed to take the Giran Castle and most of the heroes at your server...will make "donation" and for the castles?

21stCentury failed to take the Giran Castle because they dont even know how to assist also about giran siege etc we was 2,5 Parties MostHated  vs all server and what happend? all donators failed even if they donated lot of money they are still bad ))))

Enjoy

Edited by Celestine

as i read in public chat of the server,especially in hero voice,someone player with name Lifo informed us that he took part of money by the donations of the server.He told that you payed him just to play at your server with his clan.If that its true i will start believe what tseligas said,about corruption and more.If you refuse all that,will lifo remain unbanned?

as i read in public chat of the server,especially in hero voice,someone player with name Lifo informed us that he took part of money by the donations of the server.He told that you payed him just to play at your server with his clan.If that its true i will start believe what tseligas said,about corruption and more.If you refuse all that,will lifo remain unbanned?

corruption or not people now days are so bad believe it or not

I've no idea what you are talking about only me and Frank take the donations, the only two that participated into developing this server.

Also i don't understand why you'd think we'd ban a clan leader for saying some random bullshit when the other 50% of the server or even more does exactly the same. I think i've been accused of stealing Greece national bank and moving to Caribbean. But we just chat ban these players, or we'd have 200 people by now.

You guys love me, i am lifo and i am a ghost of l2 deathwhisper i did not sign for giran siege, i went there with 5 ppl to make you look like the idiots you really are you shitty donators.

You guys love me, i am lifo and i am a ghost of l2 deathwhisper i did not sign for giran siege, i went there with 5 ppl to make you look like the idiots you really are you shitty donators.

the most pathetic Greek tardish person i ever seen on every server inclouding and your randomish people that you invited from giran that makes you idiot and nobody else ))))

New media/photos: http://bit.do/media-photos

Latest Changelog/Updates: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=940.0

How to join: http://l2deathwhisper.com/downloads.php

Upcoming: 2 Big Events. PVP and Castle Siege. Will be announced very soon! Stay around and thanks for supporting us!

Edited by Frank

I've no idea what you are talking about only me and Frank take the donations, the only two that participated into developing this server.

Also i don't understand why you'd think we'd ban a clan leader for saying some random bullshit when the other 50% of the server or even more does exactly the same. I think i've been accused of stealing Greece national bank and moving to Caribbean. But we just chat ban these players, or we'd have 200 people by now.

I now know why you guys say you're hated.It's because people tell the truth that's why.I know that myself because i asked an old player of a server i used to play 6-7 years ago.On the 2nd day i asked him how did he farm so fast all those things and he said he didn't farm.Did he donate?Nope.Guess what his clan was, 21stcentury or w/e the correct name is.You lied about the online thing and also what a guy before me said about the bug that Frank denied it's existence but you said you fixed it.So you're the ones full of bullshit not the guys that talk based on what they see on that server.

And based on another post when i was talking about how l2off works and your reply, i realised you don't even know what class balance actually means so that's why you fucked up the classes on the server.You wrote that you tested all the classes but yet the daggers damage is not based on p.atk like you said it should work on deathwhisper and you say it's randomized?So you wanna say it does affect but for like 20 dmg?How does that help?Because you said i can't tell if it affects or not the damage.Then how do i know what ur saying is not bullshit like everything until now?You tested all the classes yet you're still working on them.What kind of test did you do anyway?

It's not a post of hate it's just my opinion.

Another siege was so easy today xD Aden LiFo you still crying mate? ^^

Edited by Celestine

21stCentury failed to take the Giran Castle because they dont even know how to assist also about giran siege etc we was 2,5 Parties MostHated  vs all server and what happend? all donators failed even if they donated lot of money they are still bad ))))

Enjoy

good buffs ;)