Yeah I am sure, that's your wish.

Thanks anyway, and just for the record we never been corrupted, no matter what haters have told you, since I guess you don't have any proofs by yourself.

i'ill join to your server because has the best features but i dont want to rename it and make it wipe like your previous servers because after 1 week servers community redused rapidly...i wish that you tell the truth and dont swear for one more time and after change οpinion...

Edited by TSELIGKAS

Grand Opening succeed, besides the hate! 400+ Real Active Players are logged in and are still online!

Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1138559656165927.1073741833.914920535196508&type=3

Join now! -> http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=776

Grand Opening succeed, besides the hate! 400+ Real Active Players are logged in and are still online!

Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1138559656165927.1073741833.914920535196508&type=3

Join now! -> http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=776

13063259_1138561286165764_74487309965907

123.jpg

:dat:  :dat:

Edited by Papakwtsos

WOW! You caught me faking 60 players for just the first minutes of grand opening, a thing that every administrator does in much worse form than that (faking x2-x3-x4). I could easily say post completely fake numbers but I am posting the truth and this can be proven in game.

By the way, why not a word regarding the great grand opening? Keep on uncovering yourself, you are just a pathetic competitor who is trying to find pathetic ways to harm others.

The truth is this -> L2DeathWhisper is running fine without any fake amounts since we do not need them and the most important part for you haters, there is no downtime or ddos attack like you predicted, and there is also no bug, error or lag as you also claimed that L2DeathWhisper had. Now go ahead and call me corrupted, fail or w/e you want to call me for just 60 fake players on the first minutes of my project. Try more, being pathetic has no limits.

Edited by Frank

I just saw your topic on "Lasest Posts" and i wanted to saw.
Your wrote about photos 400+ and i told lets see some photos and when i open first image i saw this , that now is already deleted. 

The truth is this -> L2DeathWhisper is running fine without any fake amounts since we do not need them and the most important part for you haters, there is no downtime or ddos attack like you predicted, and there is also no bug, error or lag as you also claimed that L2DeathWhisper had. Now go ahead and call me corrupted, fail or w/e you want to call me for just 60 fake players on the first minutes of my project. Try more, being pathetic has no limits.

About this i dont even care what others do.
i have stopped playing L2 2 years now.

Edited by Papakwtsos

This time it was as expected. Good job Frank & Versus, at least opening was good and keeps going. I can see PVP everywhere, and only some mobs missing on some zones maybe you need to spawn more. 

Frank , gona tell u this for your "Advertise Event"

I dont play l2 long on any srv ... just 1-2 day maybe :) and im out coz didnt find any decent one .

On all srvs i have been , i see ppl on world chat  ---> "l2deathwhisper bla bla bla"

Now the problem :

U think owners of other servers will not do anything ? wait untill ur srv gona get ddos attacks and other craps :)

Wish u good luck with ur srv

Our first update hit some hours ago, server was running perfectly for 10 hours straight after the Grand Opening. The update brings necessary changes like boost in farming zone drops, nerf in the price of armor/upgrader and some cool new stuff like achievements. Check for yourself!

http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=791.0

haha you change armors prize after 5 hours and half of your community is fake and dual boxes bots for adenas !!

your server die from the first day...if you are blind you need to buy glasses

Edited by TSELIGKAS

Played about 2 hours,i dont like it..Nothing special mate.

The same server almost like 7 years ago,maybe because im older now and i dont have so much free time to spent it to your server.Anyway i saw many people in the tvt event,about 100 players but i saw many dual boxes in giran and at leveling zone.I dont like the enchant system,i broke many weapons plus rb jewels cost 250kk and if you want to enchant them to +13 or more u have to spent billions.That requires plenty of free time.About farm system i didnt even go to farm so i cant judge it.Anyway good luck.

haha you change armors prize after 5 hours and half of your community is fake and dual boxes bots for adenas !!

your server die from the first day...if you are blind you need to buy glasses

What are you talking about? You can't trade starting items and there are not bots in our server. I doubt you even logged in.

We are still running fine and growing! L2DeathWhisper is here to stay fellas! Thanks again!