WOW! You caught me faking 60 players for just the first minutes of grand opening, a thing that every administrator does in much worse form than that (faking x2-x3-x4). I could easily say post completely fake numbers but I am posting the truth and this can be proven in game.

By the way, why not a word regarding the great grand opening? Keep on uncovering yourself, you are just a pathetic competitor who is trying to find pathetic ways to harm others.

The truth is this -> L2DeathWhisper is running fine without any fake amounts since we do not need them and the most important part for you haters, there is no downtime or ddos attack like you predicted, and there is also no bug, error or lag as you also claimed that L2DeathWhisper had. Now go ahead and call me corrupted, fail or w/e you want to call me for just 60 fake players on the first minutes of my project. Try more, being pathetic has no limits.

Well we caught you faking players who knows what other things you fake.Like the corruption people were talking about.Correct me if i'm wrong but and you just compared urself to other admins which means you're a shitty administrator.Your words not mine.Want a word about the opening?Took me like 30 mins to leave the leveling area.How's that?Is running fine without any fake amounts?I MEAN YOU POSTED A PHOTO PROVING THAT IS FAKE!!!No bugs?I see mobs that are dead being alive and can't target them.That's a bug.P.atk doesn't affect the blows on dagger classes which was reported during beta and it's not fixed.I got plenty but i'll be wasting my time reporting.Calling someone pathetic because he caught you faking players on your own server is retarded to be honest.I thought you were more mature than that.

Btw that's the conversation between the 2 gms?I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!

Not gonna last longer than 2 weeks max.

That's what i think so good luck keeping it alive more than that.But kids will help.

Well we caught you faking players who knows what other things you fake.Like the corruption people were talking about.Correct me if i'm wrong but and you just compared urself to other admins which means you're a shitty administrator.Your words not mine.Want a word about the opening?Took me like 30 mins to leave the leveling area.How's that?Is running fine without any fake amounts?I MEAN YOU POSTED A PHOTO PROVING THAT IS FAKE!!!No bugs?I see mobs that are dead being alive and can't target them.That's a bug.P.atk doesn't affect the blows on dagger classes which was reported during beta and it's not fixed.I got plenty but i'll be wasting my time reporting.Calling someone pathetic because he caught you faking players on your own server is retarded to be honest.I thought you were more mature than that.

Btw that's the conversation between the 2 gms?I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!

Not gonna last longer than 2 weeks max.

That's what i think so good luck keeping it alive more than that.But kids will help.

Sorry frank, but this is truth server looks out-dated, classed have some unbalance. you will tell now 'why' because your customs armors,weaps and tattoos you need to stabilization the stats to be balance.

Sorry frank, but this is truth server looks out-dated, classed have some unbalance. you will tell now 'why' because your customs armors,weaps and tattoos you need to stabilization the stats to be balance.

That is your opinion, i've spoken with countless people at petitions every each one of them saying that our server is balanced.

About the fake number part, grow up guys it's something every server does.. you really think these 2-3k numbers are real? L2Damage had 300 players on and his counter said 2k, i mean, we just added 60 players at .online for the opening, i really can't see the big deal, when everyone is doing it and everyone knows about it. I wouldn't accept it if we added something like 200 or 300.

That is your opinion, i've spoken with countless people at petitions every each one of them saying that our server is balanced.

About the fake number part, grow up guys it's something every server does.. you really think these 2-3k numbers are real? L2Damage had 300 players on and his counter said 2k, i mean, we just added 60 players at .online for the opening, i really can't see the big deal, when everyone is doing it and everyone knows about it. I wouldn't accept it if we added something like 200 or 300.

yes, but friendly you need to re-work the classes, server is archer like only, mages cant hadle the archer, i dont see another class playing only some tank for rb, so something wrong here. Example i like to play duelist but i cant, stats is low comparison to a archer.

incorrect. If you really think that ' every server' fakes their online, you are delusional. At least if you do a fake npc count, make sure not to make it obvious. Successful servers do not need fake online counter, which again shows you what people that make servers from mxc are really capable of.

Like i said you're no different from the rest of them and you agreed with me.Well what about the petitions telling you that c.speed on some mage classes is too low?And you want to tell me that people made a petition to tell you that classes are balanced?Come on let's be serious, I don't see why anyone would do that unless he wants to be in good terms with you or probably ask later for items.My opinion doesn't matter actually and nobody's opinion should matter but if you lied about this then why wouldn't you lie about everything else that has to do with this server.That's the real question.

Ahh frank...I joined again and i tried your server.What can i say.I played 2 days now cause im not working these days and the problems appeared one by one.The first was the enchant system,you could not enchant up to +20 (1 day to solve it),after that drops by raid bosses,everyone could pick up the drops ( you fix it after 2 days),olympiad problem still not fixed,the trade system i dont know what and how  but we could not  trade our non augment weapons,the chaotic and party zone farm really SUCKS HARDLY!You must be a party with 2-3 at least and the drops are so low..(About 30-50 gold,blue even in solo zone u farm better).When i saw the donation list i almost raged out.I thought this time would be all different but still the same.Money are money,busyness is bussyness.I wont post pictures that u chatbanned me cause i said my thoughts in public,i wont post pictures of conversations with other players that they said your faults.You know them.Dont start excuse all of that just accept them im not the only  one said 'em.Im not a hater of your server,im still playing but it gonna die in some days.Im just playing cause of the old players.

Edited by کє©яєŤ™

What are you talking about? You can't trade starting items and there are not bots in our server. I doubt you even logged in.

We are still running fine and growing! L2DeathWhisper is here to stay fellas! Thanks again!

you are too blind to see than everyone creates bots accounts and buy with the adena draconic bows,arcana mace and enchant scrolls and after trade them to their main chars? you can trade items but you are random and your server is full of bugs....!!!

Do you want to post an ss to see everyone?

you dont know everything about l2 and you create server thats it because you failed always

thats why all the players have +30 draconic bow but you dont know everything about it

We get laugh with your donation list...soon at your next server will give 5 euroes for every augment

You open the server to buy a new motorbike for your summer vacations like always...!!

Edited by TSELIGKAS

Ahh frank...I joined again and i tried your server.What can i say.I played 2 days now cause im not working these days and the problems appeared one by one.The first was the enchant system,you could not enchant up to +20 (1 day to solve it),after that drops by raid bosses,everyone could pick up the drops ( you fix it after 2 days),olympiad problem still not fixed,the trade system i dont know what and how  but we could not  trade our non augment weapons,the chaotic and party zone farm really SUCKS HARDLY!You must be a party with 2-3 at least and the drops are so low..(About 30-50 gold,blue even in solo zone u farm better).When i saw the donation list i almost raged out.I thought this time would be all different but still the same.Money are money,busyness is bussyness.I wont post pictures that u chatbanned me cause i said my thoughts in public,i wont post pictures of conversations with other players that they said your faults.You know them.Dont start excuse all of that just accept them im not the only  one said 'em.Im not a hater of your server,im still playing but it gonna die in some days.Im just playing cause of the old players.

mate server is already dead...admin franks cares only about donations but his server is full of bugs and corruption at 21st random clan..this random clan plays only at his friend server and not to other servers hahahaha!

Server is online and running fine! More than 400 players are online even if it's Eastern days!

Regarding our in game issues, we did not have any CRITICAL issue this time but we are still fixing/working on everything daily:

http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0

Thanks for supporting us!

hahaha you can have unlimited items and enchant all the day mr xxrxx

ahhh i forget at your server you cannot trade items from bot accounts

hahahahahaha

fail again and again as always

A post on forums about a bug was deleted.And an important bug that affects dagger classes wasn't fixed yet even if it was reported during beta.They do not even watch the reports section.They keep fixing shit that should be working when server went live.

I smell another failure unfortunately.