Fully Automated And Secure Paypal Ingame System

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Hello everyone.

So let's get into this fast.

It is simply a FULLY AUTOMATED and SAFE way to manage your donations and your rewards.

This system is simple to setup (2 mins) and apart from setting the configs you have nothing else to do.

The system will inform the server whenever a new donation is done either by the Donation button at your site

or by the "Send money to family and friends" option in paypal.

While the payment is recieved the character willl be able to log ingame at type the transaction number of the payment to an ingame NPC.

The Npc will automatocally search if there is a donation with this ID and it will give 1 donation coin per 1 euro donated.

After getting the donation coins the ID is no more claimable.

Don't worry. It can handle up to 120 donations per minute.

Here you can see a picture of the ingame NPC.[/color]

2QngR3p.png

ByVhwda.png

Also that's how the db is set.

HXHNDqa.png

And that's the console that informs you for the donates

sTdnnUD.png

License: The license is simple. One IP per buyer. I will change that IP for half the price if you ever request a change cuz that will be considered a reselling. The buyers will recieve free updates for a lifetime and trust me i have a lot to update here (Addin other methods).

Price: 50 Euros.  (You might thing it is a lot but there is no reason of buying this if you don't expect that you won't make them the first day of your server's donation life)

Guest Elfocrash

very very good System!! i will buy it for sure. but not now!!!

Trusted & skilled. Vouch for him.

Thank you both guys.

Btw vouch copy will be given to Devlin and Anarchy for their server as a gift.

Btw vouch copy will be given to Devlin and Anarchy for their server as a gift.

Thank you Elfocrash. You deserve our support, you are a skilled person with many benefits. Thanks again!

Good luck with your sales.

I see my name somewhere in the console :D

what if some1 send 13.98 euro?

or what if some1 send dollars etc. ?

A great work indeed good luck on selling this ;)

Guest Elfocrash

what if some1 send 13.98 euro?

or what if some1 send dollars etc. ?

A great work indeed good luck on selling this ;)

1: He will get the 13 euros. But no one will send 13.98

2: You should have made it clear that the donation amount has to be sent in Euros. Donation button does that either way, that's onmly for the send to family and friends option.

Thank you.

Let me ask something.

If i send an amount of money lets say 10 euro (by mistake) but the item i want to buy costs 15 euro and i re-send (without to claim first 10 euro) another 5 euro, i will be able to claim 15 euro?

That might be a problem i quess ....

Just thinking of how this shit works :D

Guest Elfocrash

Let me ask something.

If i send an amount of money lets say 10 euro (by mistake) but the item i want to buy costs 15 euro and i re-send (without to claim first 10 euro) another 5 euro, i will be able to claim 15 euro?

That might be a problem i quess ....

Just thinking of how this shit works :D

No. I told you it can handle up to 120 donations per minute. Every donation is unique. You claim the 10 euros and then the 5 or with whichever order you want.

No. I told you it can handle up to 120 donations per minute. Every donation is unique. You claim the 10 euros and then the 5 or with whichever order you want.

Vouuuch για τον δάσκαλο !!!