l2 is... dead?

ncsoft managed to do this

C1-C6 times (that time) were da best,real xp+pvp

then ncsoft put new places in where xp is like x4,and vitality and let's fck it all!

pve = C1-Interlude (true nolifing days)

pvp = T1-Today

well we could say that l2 is dead ye (its dead from the day retail introduced kameals.)

myself i am bored of playing l2 but that why was playing only high rate and ultra high rate servers. back in the days when i played low rate (5-15x) and mid rates (15-45x) i wasnt bored coz i always tried to do top gear (farming and spoiling) and tried to get in the best clans and allies but ye if u want to achieve that u need to have good knowledge of l2 and be active.

nowdays  i am working full time from monday till friday some days even saturdays and i dont have the will and time to play low/mid rates coz i came home tired and exhausted. + there is real life.

so i understand why some of us moved to high rate servers and they are boring as sh1t + they are lol l2j servers made by kids or wannabee pros. ofc there is unbalance. there is no buff limets lmao. ncsoft gave 24 buff slots (c1-c4 20 buff slots) for a reason. archers, dagger have light mastery for a reason too.

i played from c3 till nowdays.

well thats my 2 cents.

someone spoke about PVE?

lol...

w/e kk we made pts in DVC spoiled alot of things... crafted etc etc etc...

back in c3-c4-c5 days

but the fact is that l2 havent PVE...

the hardest Tactick in l2 is rebuff/mana burn cause boss is canceling... or minions 1st... etc etc.

so since games as wow exist... we cant speak about.. pve...

wow ofc sucks in pvp "imo except rogues the rest are sh!t..."

+wow hasnt the Drama that l2 gives you...

l2 its better in high-midrates...

ofc in serious server with buff limits/blocked heavy armor for archers etc etc... "as someone mentioned before"

So we can see after all those years... that l2 isnt Dieingatall... just ppl looking for something...

Except if u speaking about off... that is already dead...

w/e the funny part... is.

that in all those New games... ppl searching parts from l2...

Drama/PVP

thats all that l2 can offer... and those are the reassons that these game was/is/willbe special...

someone spoke about PVE?

lol...

w/e kk we made pts in DVC spoiled alot of things... crafted etc etc etc...

back in c3-c4-c5 days

but the fact is that l2 havent PVE...

the hardest Tactick in l2 is rebuff/mana burn cause boss is canceling... or minions 1st... etc etc.

so since games as wow exist... we cant speak about.. pve...

wow ofc sucks in pvp "imo except rogues the rest are sh!t..."

+wow hasnt the Drama that l2 gives you...

l2 its better in high-midrates...

ofc in serious server with buff limits/blocked heavy armor for archers etc etc... "as someone mentioned before"

So we can see after all those years... l2 isnt Dieing... just ppl looking for something... new.

the funny part... is.

that in all those New games... ppl searching parts from l2...

Drama/PVP

thats all that l2 can offer... and those are the reassons that these game was/is/willbe special...

PVE exists in L2. The thing is that is much less enjoyable than in other games. I've even played free MMOs where PVE is more fun than L2, where all you do is... F1 F1 F1, mob dead, pick up, target, F1 F1 F1, mob dead, pick up and so on..

excuse me cuz i dint read all topic,and i may post things somebody else did it already.

L2 isnt dead, why ?

ill answer after u answer me why they opened few more servers for russia.

if u dont like it anymore this not mean L2 is dead,

but yes L2 changed the market place, they make it chinese more, cuz there they make the most of the profit.

some things who dead l2 is: The alot custom / UNbalanced class / and there are 2 of the best problems  who do dead l2

l2 even in official,was always unbalance

imba cancel , imba cast speed for sleep, so ... sleep cancel sleep cancel ur dead. ....

it doesn't have to do with it

it can be changed however admin want to

you can find and gracia sevrer with stun 10000% success.

Fail servers are FAIL.