[Poll]Your Opinion about these servers

Cloud

In ur opinion,which server is more fun,complete and populated?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. In ur opinion,which server is more fun,complete and populated?

• WoW Molten
    • Undamed WoW
    • WorldOfTheGods WoW
    • WoWBeez
    • I suggest another server

hi guys,after got bored(or at least I can't stand it for now) of l2,i choosed to try WoW.Now I got the client+TBC+WOTLK and I got it patched to 3.1.3 version(because I play in DarkPeninsula) but I can update it ofc.Which of these servers would be the best for me?

Info about my wow's expirience:

-I started yesterdayxD so i am a newbie

-I love customs but I don't know if in some of these servers with customs I'll learn the game

-I won't play in a server with 50people:/

ofc post which option u choosed and explain us why.If the server that u want to suggest is not listed,reply by posting info and site and why should i choose it.Waiting for answers!

• 4 weeks later...

All of these servers sucks :/, i have tested some of them.If u want to play wow without

bugs/all fixes etc then the only solution is to play on one official realm

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Molten WoW, they have 4 lets close to blizzlike realms , and one pure battleground realm

What's the most important they are well populated, you can always dontate to skip queue... but on Netharion and Deathwing queue are lowest

I recommend them.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

l2 maybe is good on privet but retail always kick ass. WoW retail its not much right now u can gte battlechest for 8£ and u can check the game out in proper way or free trial like 14 days or something. For example dungeon finder is not working for about 80% priv. servers out there. So in my opinion to try game like i did, WoW (finish on T10 :P) Aion lvl Glad 47 and L2 DK80 ES80 HE71 :) (yes i did waste my life and am happy about that) u need to check out retail server of any game you want to play!

ps. sorry for my bad english but i dont give a S**T

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello everyone, I need help with a script I found on the internet for auto target. It's working fine, but it targets any player in PvP, and I want to block certain classes. I added the condition and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103)) to the script, but after that, it doesn't target any class at all. I want it to target only specific classes defined in the script.           if (user.DistTo(Char2) < radius_max)         and not (char2.ismember)         and not (char2.dead)         and not (user.clanid = char2.clanid)         and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103))         and (char2.pvp) then          begin
    • Remove the if part of the code:   if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId());  
    • Hello, i use L2jSunrise, and i want to know how i can edit these lines to have possibility to spawn more than 1 raid ( instance )?   if (RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().isDefined(spawn.getId())) { activeChar.sendMessage("You cannot spawn another instance of " + template.getName() + "."); } else { if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId()); }  
    • για σας εχεισ κανεις την database του l2 trinity  ?  ευχαριστω 
    • Sorry I can't reveal my server information to you. If you are really interested then pm me and come to my server to test it
  • Topics