this drop/spoil hack

KejbL

19 minutes ago, KabLe21 said:

normal drop/spoil files its npcgrp,skilgrp and skillname-e this is can edit....

but i can give this drop/spoil hack to me patch :/

i said which files is needed, it is interface mod to show drop/spoil, not like old drop/spoil which you mentioned before

1 hour ago, adr.bot said:

Interface.u, Interface.xdat and i believe should be some text files where data is stored

Drop.ini

Interface.xdat window: DropWnd

Interface.u class: TargetstatusWnd

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Drop.ini

they can be added to an interface only if the server has activated the drop list to be visible ( like alt + shift ) or even without it ?
what i want to know exactly is ; if a server hasn't a working alt + shift which means that you can't watch the drop list , can you still edit your own interface with the drop list and it is gonna work without any problem ?

10 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

can you still edit your own interface with the drop list and it is gonna work without any problem ?

I'm not entirely sure but I think yes, it seems like a completely client work. But this is a job to be done by admins and not players, since every server would have different drop rates. The interface simply shows data that have been copy pasted from server scripts into a client file (drop.ini).

12 minutes ago, KabLe21 said:

@Blitzkrieg can u add this files to me patch ?

No sorry

Edited by Blitzkrieg

20 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

they can be added to an interface only if the server has activated the drop list to be visible ( like alt + shift ) or even without it ?
what i want to know exactly is ; if a server hasn't a working alt + shift which means that you can't watch the drop list , can you still edit your own interface with the drop list and it is gonna work without any problem ?

You won't be able to see the droplist of monsters by simply editing your client inferface and dat files only. This needs server side editing as well.

Edited by Horse

4 hours ago, Horse said:

You won't be able to see the droplist of monsters by simply editing your client inferface and dat files only. This needs server side editing as well.

no it is full client sided

5 hours ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Drop.ini

Spoil.ini too

Correct me if I'm wrong but what he wants is to be able to see correct drop info of mobs on a server where this feature isn't originally included in the system files.

Thus, even if he has these files, they'll show incorrect info on any server that has different rates or edited drops.

1 hour ago, Horse said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but what he wants is to be able to see correct drop info of mobs on a server where this feature isn't originally included in the system files.

Thus, even if he has these files, they'll show incorrect info on any server that has different rates or edited drops.

yes drop rates for sure not correct, although its same not correct as old drop spoil

Не обязательно. Тут сделано скорее всего на основе абнормалов. Просто вынесено в другое окно и сделано считывание с .dat

Не помню какой файл. Думаю NpcName или NpcString.