Crash Report

xxstanxx

Question

14 answers to this question

1 hour ago, MarGaZeaS said:

[gr] evales kapoio item kai sto kanei auto? piges se kapoio location? k otan mpeneis tros dc? otan pas na mpeis k patas ok sto kanei?

oxi den evala item to kanei mono otan paw na fygw apo kapoio location me scroll of escape

If you can use an SoE on another location, then it's probably linked with the environment surrounding you (client issue on a specific point, like addition of custom content, invalid packet data, etc).

If it happens randomly on SoE use, no matter the location, it's probably the teleToLocation method to rework.

You should add some logs around the method holding teleport process to see where it is actually stopping.

32 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

If you can use an SoE on another location, then it's probably linked with the environment surrounding you (client issue on a specific point, like addition of custom content, invalid packet data, etc).

If it happens randomly on SoE use, no matter the location, it's probably the teleToLocation method to rework.

You should add some logs around the method holding teleport process to see where it is actually stopping.

it happens randomly on SoE  on some places

Mostly is the client and potential edits of l2.exe file allowing > 2G ram and l2.ini increase of cache size.

So, take a client client and I recommend to use default files, eventually share it as a bonus and use on own risk. 

2 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Mostly is the client and potential edits of l2.exe file allowing > 2G ram and l2.ini increase of cache size.

So, take a client client and I recommend to use default files, eventually share it as a bonus and use on own risk. 

newdays bot protections didnt alowe u edit l2.exe / bin for >2G ram 

47 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

newdays bot protections didnt alowe u edit l2.exe / bin for >2G ram 

Some people don't use bot prot and modify those files. =) 

But even without edits you may get crashes caused by dirty client.

Sweet client, Interlude client. 

6 hours ago, SweeTs said:

thank you for help but my problem is in the client? data ore system ? im sorry for my english!

16 hours ago, xxstanxx said:

eyxaristw gia thn vohtheia to provlima einai sto client?

Run the installation and click on uninstall(remove the whole client) no just reinstall. 

And then delete the lineage 2 folder and install it.

You have files from another servers and that's why you get dc. 

Θα το σβήσεις όλο το client, εντελώς. 

Και μετά θα διαγράψεις τον φάκελο του lineage. 

Και ξανά εγκατάσταση από την αρχή. 

Θα είσαι οκ.

any help?  i make all but i have crash  again plz help me  someone !

http://prntscr.com/lnaek7