high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

For all players, please read my next toughts and  you will understand why you should play on l2redemption

we dont have anything to do with those server admins mentioned before in this topic, we`ll prove to you people that we`re a new good nice team of young people and we`re not greedy. we`ll have to prove this ofc, you cannot take my words for granted, our main goal is to provide to our players a good server where you can call it home. we are sad to see that players switch servers every 2 weeks because admins sell epics or other op items. you will not see such things here! thats a promise! we invested a lot in this project in advertise files etc. we even have one dedicated event gm streamer that will have full time job 6 hours minimum everyday streaming, supporting the players and hosting nice events. lack of gm activity will not exist on this server. give us a chance to prove that there are also different kind of people and not just greedy bastards admins who want to get rich.

Edited by L2-Redemption

For all players, please read my next toughts and  you will understand why you should play on l2redemption

we dont have anything to do with those server admins mentioned before in this topic, we`ll prove to you people that we`re a new good nice team of young people and we`re not greedy. we`ll have to prove this ofc, you cannot take my words for granted, our main goal is to provide to our players a good server where you can call it home. we are sad to see that players switch servers every 2 weeks because admins sell epics or other op items. you will not see such things here! thats a promise! we invested a lot in this project in advertise files etc. we even have one dedicated event gm streamer that will have full time job 6 hours minimum everyday streaming, supporting the players and hosting nice events. lack of gm activity will not exist on this server. give us a chance to prove that there are also different kind of people and not just greedy bastards admins who want to get rich.

this was deep +1 from me and good luck with your project my guys will try your server

While OBT is opened i tested some classes. Moustly skills working good.Of course there are bugs,but GMs/ Admins are following forum,answering players about founded bugs and removing them if the players are right. So meaning that server have active admins/gms who want to work on their server and make it better for everybody. Plus there aren't that bullshit like stalone servers (first unban 15 euro,second unban 25 euro etc). And how i seen classes are allready balanced...
To sum up, good server incoming,hope it will last ...