high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

i can't believe such blind ppl still exist xd

hey random ,if you dont like why youre still here crying in a corner and playing lineage 2 like an emo sissy ?

Why hate others for success? try real life! maybe ul success too  :alone:

wow so much drama i cannot believe, that guy deserve extra fa at start for that big feedback :D

bella why u bother posting here when your server is the most fail server since lineage2 history, better go back to ur topic and qq there.

Edited by notagain

gosh why the fuck you are so stupid?

sorin server and mouse server

kadar (the eva templar) dorian the fat girl for who know her is a gm

she has gm char on every server (holyday-injustice-inception-demoniac) and char too full corrupted with skills from other classes and so on

same is for mikish1t or what the damn is the name the adventurer that did some video on youtube that are terrible even for an edited char

for who can think i'm just flamming i never played such server i don't give a fuck about them but is not fair for people that play and for who of you donate for such server

they are a group of staffs that open server for 1 month only and play on theyr server with corrupted chars too

is the shame of the shame

ofc feel free to join and waste your time i don't expect that your QI will grow up just reading my post that is writed like a sh1t since my keybord is getting broken

ah before i forgot

.online 8k I MUST JOIN AWESOME SERVER

WAKE UP IDIOTS

holiday= tales forum ip
holiday 213.186.33.105
redemption 213.186.33.104
Tales, Cartel propaganda servers when you see 10,000+ online its obvious is them :D

still better then your 100 online megabullshit buggedland

anyway go open server, in 1day it will be closed )))))))))))))))))))))

i guess ill spend one month here until lineage2classic comes on

thats a rly good idea, going to do same :D some redemption and then l2classic :D but u sure they`ll open in march ?

gosh why the fuck you are so stupid?

sorin server and mouse server

kadar (the eva templar) dorian the fat girl for who know her is a gm

she has gm char on every server (holyday-injustice-inception-demoniac) and char too full corrupted with skills from other classes and so on

same is for mikish1t or what the damn is the name the adventurer that did some video on youtube that are terrible even for an edited char

for who can think i'm just flamming i never played such server i don't give a fuck about them but is not fair for people that play and for who of you donate for such server

they are a group of staffs that open server for 1 month only and play on theyr server with corrupted chars too

is the shame of the shame

ofc feel free to join and waste your time i don't expect that your QI will grow up just reading my post that is writed like a sh1t since my keybord is getting broken

ah before i forgot

.online 8k I MUST JOIN AWESOME SERVER

WAKE UP IDIOTS

+1. I still hope, that someone is going to open server on files other than fandc without many buggs, op donations. without coruption etc.

I think stalone/mouse and his lapdog achylek are doing a great job by keep opening new servers under different names like Tales, Cartel, Holiday, Redemption now etc (+others) and convincing a big mass of people is not him with his sh***y server again. People can't really see the pack is the same? Same old bugs, same old textures, you couldn't even remove the water seeds from giran? I can't believe people fall for this s**t but hey.....you're doing a great job if you're tricking them like this!

Edited by redtube

I think stalone/mouse and his lapdog achylek are doing a great job by keep opening new servers under different names like Tales, Cartel, Holiday, Redemption now etc (+others) and convincing a big mass of people is not him with his sh***y server again. People can't really see the pack is the same? Same old bugs, same old textures, you couldn't even remove the water seeds from giran? I can't believe people fall for this s**t but hey.....you're doing a great job if you're tricking them like this!

hi bella,))

you cant even hide your name, so what u trying again? Better than your ninja fail update serbidor with 400 bug reports in 1month!

Error 504: Backend unavailable[/size] [/size]

This type of error results generally from the client server, used as a backend. [/size]

forum offline??[/size]

thats a rly good idea, going to do same :D some redemption and then l2classic :D but u sure they`ll open in march ?

dunno they havent announced anything but it wont take long since they prepare stage 2 beta now

Error 504: Backend unavailable[/size] [/size]

This type of error results generally from the client server, used as a backend. [/size]

forum offline??[/size]

just ddosed