[Guide] L2gold Working version easier guide!

DeFalco

Why do people constantly say this doesn't work on whatever other unrelated server? This isn't a breakthrough, this is a method for one particuliar security. There are more people saying this doesn't work on whatever other random server than commenting on the actual share. Wow.

people have to understand that every single server has different ways of protecting their server, owners USUALLY don't share their protections because of reasons like this, if a share comes out for one server, it will work for the other as well.

This is a protection bypass ONLY for l2gold and l2eternal sin... If it dosen't work, you are out of luck. Do not keep trying, it simply wont work. Find another way.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, I am trying to get this bot working for FrozenL2, I am running L2 walker OOG 10.6.6, I have downloaded  WP v5.04F and done everything in the instructions except for 1 thing. When you told me to path ( Near the last steps ) into l2gold.fcs Something wasn't right because I was trying to path into L2 frozen but I didn't know how to get a frozenl2.fcs so I am pretty sure that is why I am getting this error : http://www.pinatube.com/images/800x600_1191445283.jpg

Also I would like to show you what my WP setup actually looks like with the L2 Frozen IP and port : http://www.pinatube.com/images/800x600_1191445755.jpg What I have circled is the pathing that I need to do but I need to know how to get frozen.fcs, I have already made my own set.ini with all the frozen settings just need that 1 file or if anyone else has more ideas how to fix this.. Be my guest TY