[Guide] L2gold Working version easier guide!

DeFalco

Hello. My friend send a PM with this guide and i have a problem:

15:54:17 Link LoginServer Succeed.

15:54:20 Login LoginServer Succeed.

15:54:20 服务器[01]当前在线率:35.18%,能否登陆:能

15:54:23 Password does not match this account. Confirm your account information and log in again later.

15:54:23 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

I did everything right according to the instruction. And my password is 100000000% right.

Can someone please help me

i have the same problem how u fix it?

Lethal when you attempt to login

during the time before you fail connection, do you see 1 link in Proxy-PC panel?

If so, when you fail, do you see the right IP and port(could be wrong port) in minilog?

Also in the minilog, do you see the script in the connection line?

If the connection info in minilog is right, you could have set the script wrong.

If you know for sure the socks connection is good, the script is right and running, then I don't know :X

its all correct in the minilog good port and stuff just keep saying the password isnt correct.. im 100% sure the password is correct i tryed with caps and without keep saying the same stuff!

Very nice and thank you for making this guide. I just have a few questions to ask. What version of OOG walker? and where do i download sauron's WP for PPC and hints token patcher for l2walker.

Please someone reply asap. Thank you.

*EDIT* Ok i got WP v5.04F is that an ok version for this? plus i cant find a token.exe anywhere :/

*EDIT* Nevermind. Found all the stuff now i wanted and got it working. Thank you <3333