Your demos, your movies, your creatings, your professionalism!

DreaM

Well here in this thread i suggest you to post everything you can as for everything i mean your movies where you own retards your demos which you want other ppl to see and so go on.

I will start with my 1st demo on a bhop map called bkz_goldbhop for a time of 2 minutes and 6-7 seconds. If you want to download it click on this text.

Well if you want something you did and you think deserves to be seen , post it here. :)

Nice! Dream, how did you get to the end without any wrong move?? o.O

OK here are 2 mine demos on de_inferno..!

Download

You have to know that i'm not that good :D That was just a luck :P

You are not that bad , BUT... you shoot on sight slow down the AK47 weapon is not like "baba meca [bulgarism" and you should slow down but when there are a lot of retards gathered on a place its ok to shoot like that and dont duck, ducking makes you vurnable and the percentage of chance to get hitted is big with AK you should use the No Recoil technique so you can keep your aim and in the same time not get hitted thats all i really liked the frags though :].

PS: Well i bhoP from around 2 months already so i have pretty much mastered it at a semi-pro level :P.

@Dream i cant download yours

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.This limit is reached."

@toshkabg You are not bad same Dream's opinion

@-Blane totally agree cause enemy have better chance to kill you when you are in duck [70% Headshot Oo]

And with what i need to watch this videos? Witch program?

@Flavio: Just open cs, place the file you downloaded to cstrike folder and write in console viewdemo "name of file you downloaded"

-Blane

Here is mine :

aToFiOs.dem

1 v 1 match .

Map : de_dust2

A player called ` aToFiOs ^ did his things :) haha

IF anyone want 1 v 1 or whatever i am here :)

Just a pm :P

well here are some demos with some {tricks} and some classic gameplay :D.

http://www.4shared.com/file/94313515/7c014e98/demo_pack.html

PS: Astofios your friend sucks at cs tell him to re-install it lol.

And with what i need to watch this videos? Witch program?

First put these files in cstrike folder in counter strike's main directory. Then run cs, on console type playdemo [name of the demo.dem]

First put these files in cstrike folder in counter strike's main directory. Then run cs, on console type playdemo [name of the demo.dem]

-Blane told me... Thanks!

I will upload mine as soon as i download some program for recording, fraps 5 minutes = 10 MB Oo or even more

You don't have to record using external recording programs.

[On console]record <demoname>.dem

Br0 he should wanted to record the video with a program cause program's including more options ! Also i think with .dem you can't edit a video , i mean effect's e.t.c !

Guys try use google it helped me...

Dont know the link now but u can write something in console "StartRecording" i think with 1 program. Dont remember his name

Search: .dem to .avi or CS Demo to video

Good luck finding what u looking for

Edit :::

Problem is solved in This Topic

Bloddog's post