[Gracia T2 L2J] ®Lineage][Reaction® !

Kràtos

qwerqwrtqw.jpg

New Brand Server Come Out!(In Beta Phase)

Remember ,Beta mean for the server custom change and other(That Mean No Wipe)

----------

safasf.jpg

----------

safasfsa.jpg

General Features:

• 500x EXP, 500x SP, 500x ADENA

Enchant Limits:

• Armors: Safe +4, max +16, 66 % rate normal scrolls / 85% rate blessed scrolls.
  • Weapons: Safe +4, max +16, 66 % rate normal scrolls / 85% rate blessed scrolls.
  • Jewels: Safe +4, max +16, 66 % rate normal scrolls / 85% rate blessed scrolls.

• Retail Noblesse quest.
  • Working Olympiad.(2 weeks)
  • Custom Farming/PVP zones.
  • Custom Leveling zones.
  • Wedding System.
  • Skills learned automaticly.
  • 2 hour buffs.
  • All in one Augmenter.(quick augmenting and sells Gemstones aswell)
  • All in one enchant skills npc
  • Free class changes.(Arthur)
  • Custom 3th class skills that controll ballancing.
  • Armor penalties.
  • Ballanced classes.(hopefully after a week beta/live period)
  • Active and Helpfull Staffmembers!

xcbcbx.jpg

Custom Features:

• # Normal TVT Event.
    Explanation: Works like the normal TVT event.

• # Custom Automatic Combat Event.
    Explanation: Combat event with 3 rounds max, and a special third round.
    Players register, and get ported to the colli, where they can prepare for 2 minutes.
    If a player has 5 or less buffs and failed to buff himself up when the preperation time reaches 1 minute, he gets auto buffed.
    Once the 2 minutes are up, players get ported into the battlefield, and the fight starts.
    If a player dies, he respawns after a few seconds, and gets buffed automaticly according to his class.

• # Custom Automatic Raidboss Event.
    Explanation: Player registers for the event and has 5 minutes to prepare before he gets teleported to the raidboss.
    The fight will last for 30 minutes. IF the raidboss is not dead, it gets unspawned and the event ends. No prizes.
    If the raid is killed, the event ends, and everyone will get a small prize + RB drops.(NOTE: Not everyone will get RB drops.)

• # Custom Automatic Seizure Event.
    Explanation: Players register for the event, and 2 teams are made and are spawned at a different location.(red vs blue)
    Both teams have a flag in there base. This flag can be sealed by the opposing team.
    If the flag is sealed succesfully, the event ends and the team who sealed the flag wins.
    There are some conditions u have to meet tho, in order to be able to seal. U have to have atleast 1000 HP or higher, and u have to be in a certain distance of the flag.
    This is to make sure people won't seal and run off so the team wins.
    Sealing period lasts for 30 seconds.(u will see a countdown in system chat.) Only 1 sealling period is allowed per time. So if for example red team is sealing, then blue HAS to defend.

• # Custom Leveling System.
    Explanation: Once a player makes a character and logs in for the first time, he gets ported to the first leveling zone.(0-20)
    When a player reaches level 20, he gets ported automaticly to the second zone.(20-40)
    When a player reaches level 40, he once again gets ported automaticly to the third zone.(40-60)
    Once a player reaches level 60 he gets ported to the fourth and last leveling zone.(60-78)
    Every new player will get a different name color, so people know that person is still leveling.
    Once the player reaches level 78, he gets his own race color back, and he wont get auto ported anymore.
    With the global item, there is a section called "System Check". This can be used to teleport to the 3 different leveling zones.
    This can only be done while your at the level of that zone.

• # Sid VS Maartax Event.
    Explanation: Comming Soon!
  • # No Grade too B grade Shop working Thrue a item in Inventory.
    Explanation: The Weapon, Armor and Grocery shops work thrue a item in your inventory.
    Once u dubble click on that particular item, the shop opens up and u can buy the equipment / items u need.

• # A & S grade Craft System.
    Explanation: A and S grade will require a bit of Farming.(not much tho.)
    We didnt realy like the normal craft system, so we kind of made a new one.
    U will need 2 Materials and Adena for A grade and 3 materials and Adena for S grade. Few restrictions in place, so u can only craft when your level 60 or higher and for A grade when u reach second class,
    and S grade when u reach 3th Class.
    U can only craft once per Session, and when u press the "crafting" button, a nice countdown will show up mixing the items.

• # Buffer working Thrue a item in Inventory.
    Explanation: The buffer also works thrue a item in your inventory.
    Once u dubble click on that particular item, the buffer opens up and u can get the buffs u want.
    U can also delete particular buffs, and u can heal your cp/hp/mp with a seperate button.

• # Gatekeeper working Thrue a item in Inventory.
    Explanation: The Teleporter again also works thrue an item in your inventory.
    Once u dubble click on that item, a list with teleport options will be available to you.
    U can select any option there, and then u will get teleported to that area.

• # Scoreboard working Thrue a item in Inventory.
    Explanation: The Scoreboard is something to make PVP a bit more fun then it already is.
    U can acces the Scoreboard thrue an item in your inventory, and it will show u the Kills u made and Death's u had in the time u logged in.
    We will create a seperate section on the forums where people can "Showoff" there scoreboard, and compete against other people to get the best score.
    We might even hold events with it for instance: "Who gets the best scoreboard in a X amount of time".
    Pressing ALT-B(community board) lets u see other players statistics such as kills, deaths, clan, what hes doing, if he has a shop open etc.

• # Automatic Jail System.
    Explanation: If u PK in the leveling zones and the "Farming/PVP(Pagans temple)" zone, u get automaticly jailed for 15 minutes.
  • # Transformation Manager.
    Explanation: There will be a NPC in every town wich will handle Transformations.
    U will need to have a certain item, or adena(not yet decided) in order to get a transformation.
    This transformation will last for a X amount of time, and then wears off.

• # Ingame Donation system.
    Explanation: This system will be used to give Donators an "Extra" ingame reward.
    Dont worry, its nothing related to weapons, armors or even skills.
    Its something simple, like a name color change or a different title color.

• # Raidboss Info NPC.
    Explanation: There will be an NPC in every town wich will give u the status of Raidbosses.
    This includes Dead or Alive, whatn the current HP is etc.

• # Class type infront of nickname in chat.
    Explanation: The title says it all.
    Whenever u type something in every chat except a PM, the class u are will be displayed infront of your nickname.
    Example of this [Human]Azmur: Hi!

• # More to come... :)

Server Machine

• # Processor: Intel Quad Core Xeon X3210 2.13GHz
  • # Memory: 4GB RAM
  • # Harddisk: 2 x 1000 GB SATA
  • # Raid: Soft Raid
  • # Network: 100Mbps FD (Full duplex)
  • # Operating System: Windows server 2003 enterprise edition

Server Site And Forum:

Your HOST To Connect!

########### L2 Reaction ###########
216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com
78.159.102.103 l2authd.lineage2.com
########### L2 Reaction ###########

I'm Not Telling (join now , best server bla bla bla....)

You Can Try It By Self, And You Will Feel The Professionalism Of This Server And Staff To!

I hate the client of the server. But I would like to ask if this server is yours (cobra).

You are the admin or just a developer there?

Thanks

But I would like to ask if this server is yours (cobra).

You are the admin or just a developer there?

Thanks

Well This Server Is Not Mine I'm Not The Admin !

In This Project Work One Of My Best Friend Which He Is The Main Core Developer , Named (Sidvicius)!

But The feeling for it ... is like mine server ;P

p.s: I don't have any permission on this server (bcauz i have my own server ).... but i have do a work on it :)

craft sistem?and rate spoil is?

Yes Craft System ....

# A & S grade Craft System.

Explanation: A and S grade will require a bit of Farming.(not much tho.)

We didnt realy like the normal craft system, so we kind of made a new one.

U will need 2 Materials and Adena for A grade and 3 materials and Adena for S grade. Few restrictions in place, so u can only craft when your level 60 or higher and for A grade when u reach second class,

and S grade when u reach 3th Class.

U can only craft once per Session, and when u press the "crafting" button, a nice countdown will show up mixing the items.

Those three items you can take it from a shop .... The drop rate is x1!

nice server diko sou ine aftos?

Well This Server Is Not Mine I'm Not The Admin !

In This Project Work One Of My Best Friend Which He Is The Main Core Developer , Named (Sidvicius)!

But The feeling for it ... is like mine server ;P

p.s: I don't have any permission on this server (bcauz i have my own server ).... but i have do a work on it :)

And pleas speak English or put tags [GR] Before you write something in Greek.