Ukraine war - Official Topic

Maxtor

5 minutes ago, Ave said:

You really need to learn what "People's Republic of Poland" means - we were under ZSRR ocupation You dumb phuck. We have a long history of beeing under ocupation from russia, so get Your facts straight You retard. We - as Poland, have our own goverment since 1990, after 1989 round table gathering. 

All these bullshit You just called, are from Soviets, unless You want to move to XVII and older.
How stupid are You to just prove me point with russians? 😄 You just proved that russians are c*nts. GOOD JOB!

You want me to remind You Your country history? Better sit on Your dirty ass and suck russin dick before calling another bullshit from past century without any knowledge of eastern contries history.

Isn't it funny how you immediately started finding excuses even thought you killed innocent and unamend Ukrainians in church, even children !? You see now my point ? Pretty sure not.

You can remind anything you want of my country, as I said in my previous post NO ONE IS SAINT!
I am not as delusional as you are and thinking that Polish people are cunts for killing innocent Ukrainians, like you do with Russians.

• Upvote 1

this is a thread about Ukraine War and not about sucking russian dicks. you should calm if you hate us so much then keep hating @MrPro* just wanted to explain you how things are going and you started attacking him without any reason. flame wont help you to solve the things. also if we start banning russian people who selling stuff on mxc then we should start banning from different countries aswell who did in the past such crimes :dat:

19 minutes ago, Ave said:

You really need to learn what "People's Republic of Poland" means - we were under ZSRR ocupation You dumb phuck. We have a long history of beeing under ocupation from russia, so get Your facts straight You retard. We - as Poland, have our own goverment since 1990, after 1989 round table gathering. 

All these bullshit You just called, especially after WWII, are from Soviets, unless You want to move to XVIII and older centiries.
How stupid are You to just prove my point with russians? 😄 You just proved that russians are c*nts. Ocupants and morderers. Invaders of eastern countries GOOD JOB!

You want me to remind You Your country history? Better sit on Your dirty ass and suck russin dick before calling another bullshit from past century without any knowledge of eastern countries history. Drain EU money so You won't have to sell one of Your islands to buy Your own debt You dumb phuck. You want to talk about corruption? Your country is one of the greatest corrupted coutries in EU right now.

@An4rchy

From all ppl here, I tihnk I'm the only one who have been in Polish-Ukrainian border and saw this phucking war effects with my own eyes. I think You - not me - is watching some bullshits over internet and trying to explain to everyone the "truth" about this war. Come and visit SE Poland and Ukrainian border. I will be more than glad to show You Medyka border passage, so You can see this "bullshit" You are talking about on Your own eyes. So, unless You are here right now, You can't tell me any truth about this war.

tbh u are just braindead or have IQ < 30 to flame or blame innocent russian citizens for the actions of a few and asking to "destroy" someone's "income" just because they live in a country which "started" a war...

40 minutes ago, Ave said:

@An4rchy

From all ppl here, I tihnk I'm the only one who have been in Polish-Ukrainian border and saw this phucking war effects with my own eyes. I think You - not me - is watching some bullshits over internet and trying to explain to everyone the "truth" about this war. Come and visit SE Poland and Ukrainian border. I will be more than glad to show You Medyka border passage, so You can see this "bullshit" You are talking about on Your own eyes. So, unless You are here right now, You can't tell me any truth about this war.

This is out of context, you responded to your own imaginary reply. I never called any of the things you saw 'bullshits' and I certainly did not question their integrity.

What I said, in simpler words: You cannot blame a whole country for the actions of few men. There are Russian families struggling to get by (like families from all countries all over the world) and they want nothing to do with the war or sanctions, yet you put them in the same category as Putin and call them names.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MrPro* said:

1) Will start with @MaxtorTopic is just beyond laughter "how the war affected l2 market" (like wtf for real...) and the other joke, quote: " Maxcheaters dont have any russian customers, even before the war. We have EU and US customers mostly. " .
Euro-pvp/ketrawars/lineage.ru/dex/dream and many others, had plenty of times purchased ads here. Even NevesOma has a sticky topic of his services and many others that had, like: fAken,Virus etc... 

Yes its true . Lineage had players mostly from EU and RU and I'm sure it affected servers and players.

la2dream had ukraine devs.

About the war,I'm totally against it. As much as i know if you ask ukraine citizens from the east side they will have totally different opinion than the west side.

I think zelensky should had stop azof since he was elected, but as you can see its now a part of him.

You guys know nothing, all this is political business, a few key points:

• get rid of obsolete weaponry/armory that is dead weight/space and maintenance
  • geopolitical disputes
  • overpopulation
  • economical reset
  • scare the human masses for control

This is just 15-20% maybe of the actual events that will unfold in the next decade, the future is dark.

Humanity is entering the new era and drastic changes will take place globally, nobody can stop this.

3 hours ago, Ave said:

Excuses? Dude, it's a HISTORICAL FACT! Poland was under soviet ocupastion 😄 Where is excuse in that? 
See - not even trying to understand, You dumb fuck, what "People's Republic of Poland" was 😄 And talking "no one is saint" because Your country wasn't - EVER - under sovient ocupation, so You don't have anyone to blame beside Your own sorry-ass 😄 You did that all to Yourself, when Poland, after WWII was all soviet country 😄 My god 😄 That conversation is pathetic.

@Celestine

MrPro explain what Your country did for Poland in the past. What a great explanation!
Baning? Ok, since You want to go this way, if You ban Yourself for beeing russian, I have no trouble on taking one for a good faith. I was talking about HIDING TOPICS in marketplace sections from russians - current ocupatns of Ukrain. Having trouble with reading or didn't read the topic at all? 

cmon... here "few" interesting non-historical facts.
1. or you are like 70 old... if you speak about "Soviet Occupation" or you are 15 year kid...
how do you know about this "Occupation"? in BOOKS?
here is some historical facts.
1. German Invasion in Poland too, but for some reason they dont need to "suck a dick"
in same moments Soviets did the SAME action as Germans. i know it well. but they are should "suck a dick" for some reason...
2. Poland participated with Germany in the partition of Czechoslovakia that followed the Munich Agreement, although they were not part of the agreement. It coerced Czechoslovakia to surrender the region of Český Těšín by issuing an ultimatum to that effect on 30 September 1938, which was accepted by Czechoslovakia on 1 October.[27] This region had a Polish majority and had been disputed between Czechoslovakia and Poland in the aftermath of World War I.[28][29] The Polish annexation of Slovak territory (several villages in the regions of Čadca, Orava and Spiš) later served as the justification for the Slovak state to join the German invasion.
Wikipedia link.. if you like books...

What is the reason was to act like this? you know... im pretty sure.. but i will write, to another people, Poland Anexity CzechoSlovakia for a big reason... weapon? no.. maybe NATO?  god please... is 1938 year.. ( as you can see Anexity was earlier then WWII) one another  BIG ! BIGGEST REASON ! THERE WAS TO MUCH POLISH PEOPLE ! Even in name... CzechoSlovakia... not sure... maybe you tell me? do they need to "suck a dick" ?

In the 1930s Czechoslovakia came under continuous pressure from the revisionist governments of Germany, Hungary and Poland who used the aggrieved minorities in the country as a useful vehicle.

fk me.. and my "SOVIET", RUSKI, Savage Prophoganda.

Strange thing btw... Poland is loyal to Nazi's in 1938 for some reason... hm... as Savage... i will draw it in my Savage's Brain.

Okay... 1939 year... 1 of Sempember Nazi atk Poland, after 2 weeks Soviet did the same action from their side, i know... how typical it is... isnt it? is like NATO vs RUSSIA today in Ukraine... ( no matter whos looks like NAZI here... )
Do they care about Poland at this moment? ehm... nope... Sad... but seems history is duplicating now...Who need to "suck a dick" ? answer is simple.. NAZI OFC...

12 of March 1999 Poland join NATO... and 24 of March.. same year... NATO drop first bomb on Yugoslavia. 
There was a dead civilians... but is "Fair Enough"  isnt it? who need to "suck a dick" here? 
i think Yogoslavia "DID IT" , agree?

Iraq...2003... mostly ... American/Iraq War... but as NATO.. Poland should be there also...
hm...
Poland... 23 dead... 35 injured...
But...100k-600k of Iraq's Civilian is Dead.... 
Fair enough? YEAAAAAH BOI ! FAAAIR! 
Who  need to "suck a dick" ? Let USA do it... please... 

Syria... 2011... 

Dunno how many Yours and Mine people are dead... 
BUT ... 160k of Syrian Civilian is dead...
SO FAAAAAIR !
Who need to "suck a dick" here?
I think We ( you and me, both of us) can do it to Civilians....

And this NATO/RUSSIA conflict... right now... in Ukraine... 
dunno how many Civilian will die there...to early to match em...

BUT IF  NATO IS NOT THERE... NOT IN UKRAINE RIGHT NOW... I WILL "SUCK YOU" 

U ARE WELCOME BUDDY ! AND IF YOU READ IT TO THE END, GO BACK TO YOUR TV AND KEEP BLAME OTHER PEOPLE... RUSKI RIGHT NOW... CUZ POLAND IS THE MOST CLEAR COUNTRY YOU KNOW... 
BORN BE4 "PROTOSS" AND "DIE AFTER GODS" 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Ave said:

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME - TALKING TO KACAP'S

You are - so far the 2nd retarded person in this topic, but let me help You with historical facts kiddo:
1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_People's_Republic
"Between 1952 and 1989 Poland was ruled by a communist government established by Red Army(...) Poland was regarded as a satellite state, with independence in internal affairs yet subordination to the USSR in international politics"

- First fact out. Suck a russian dick 🤣

2. https://przystanekhistoria.pl/pa2/tematy/english-content/88463,Polands-participation-in-the-partition-of-Czechoslovakia-the-false-page-of-an-an.html

Learn and read kiddo. Googling some random quoates without context is retarded - You make Yourself look stupid as fuck.
- Second fact out. Suck a russian dick 🤣

3. "Strange thing btw... Poland is loyal to Nazi's in 1938 for some reason... hm... as Savage... i will draw it in my Savage's Brain." 
SAY WHAT AGAIN?! https://academic.oup.com/leobaeck/article-abstract/29/1/169/937239?redirectedFrom=PDF&login=false

REALLY? Poland was NEVER loyal to Nazi - we were first to be attact on september 1st 1939, and fought with nazism till end of war in 1945. Learn and stop telling bullshit aobut obious historial facts! 
- Third fact out. Suck a russian dick. 🤣

4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia

"While not directly related to the hostilities, on 12 March 1999 the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland joined NATO by depositing instruments of accession in accordance with Article 10 of the North Atlantic Treaty at a ceremony in Independence, Missouri.[125] These nations did not participate directly in hostilities."

- 4rd fact out. Suck a russian dick 🤣

5. Iraq, Afganistan - Poland was NEVER an attacker, but participated as UE / NATO coalitian, NEVER as attacker, like Russian in Afganistan 1978 or Georgia in 2008. Calling Poland an attacker is like calling Ukrainians Nazist and attackers on Russians.
- 5th fact out. Suck a russian dick 🤣

6. Germany, AFTER 1945 was on it's eastern border under Soviet ocupation as well - read about NRD https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niemiecka_Republika_Demokratyczna

- additional fact. Suck a russian dick 🤣

I much rather live and die as UE / NATO participant than live and die under soviet goverment, communism and brain washed c*nts (like even some russian users here).
All russians are scumbags and all of them should be punished for all the crimes they did. 
Let me remind You:

- WWII,
- Chechnya,
- Georgia
- Ukraine
- Syria
- Afganistan

THESE ALL ARE ONLY FROM 1945. You want me to remind You previous conflicts and genocide?
RUSSIA = GENOCIDE

Who is laughing now, Celestine? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

EDIT:
Just saw this shit
image.thumb.png.c4cdec2c61d8196fb9aed6c2b1805aae.png

583988978-full-retard.gif

I'm wasting time telling russians they should suffer from this act of war. What a rotten community 🤣 

6cppop.jpg

Why the fuck Greak person would give his website to kacap's? 😄

dude have you ever thought of taking a rope and kys ? like honestly ppl with ur mindset blaming and flaming russians and wanting to "destroy" them because of the actions of a few should really take a rope or stick their middlefingers up their ass and suicide 🙂

Hello @Ave i think the kindergarten is not here , thanks for showing us that you are 3-4 years old maximum though, i will make sure to call ur kindergarten because they should take actions with you like stand in the naughty corner or smth i will be happy to watch smth like that

Edited by HellExile

6 minutes ago, Ave said:

Like living in Greek make You a Greek - just if would live in UK and call myself a English men 🤣
And since You are living and Greek and still make all these statemetns, that makes it even more moronic to me tho - that even in foreign country You still wasn't able to reset Your mindset 🙈

So let me get this straight, just because he got roots in his family belongs to russia then he is russian ? , if took it by this way , then i guess if you have roots in your family that has dumb  mindset i can call you dumb ? XD because i bet there is a lot of this kind dumb mindset u got in the fa*ily😂

Edited by HellExile

12 minutes ago, Ave said:

Like living in Greece would make You a Greek - just like living in UK would make You an English men 🤣
And since You are living in Greece and still make all these statemetns, that makes it even more moronic, that even in foreign country You still wasn't able to reset Your russian mindset 🙈

OMG 🤣 More kacap's! 😄
image.thumb.png.146d172608cedae8e48eff585cf91511.png

Wow proving your self as more dumb , note for you am not russian i just live in russia u dumbass 😂

4 minutes ago, Ave said:

I'm not dealing with kacap's anymore, You were late 🤷‍♂️

OMG how you are awesome like that please sign my T-Shirt 😱 ,,, dude go see a doctor and i will pay for it bec u really need it 

@Celestine i found the reason!!! I swear i knew it @Ave got his monthly period 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Okay bro now i can let you speak as you like because now you have your reasons ❤️

768629E9-75C8-49F5-964F-7C1107870CA3.jpeg

Edited by HellExile

@Ave 
Information was taken from EN Wikipedia... damned propoghanda... so sad.
To much TV in head... i hope you are getting money to beeing so stupid atleast....

Edited by Ehoq

On 4/14/2022 at 4:01 PM, TommyVersace said:

[GREEN] When NATO make military actions all over the word - nobody cares. When Russians - it's shocking. Double standards.

[RED] Actually he did. I guess you havent's seen this video.

Why are you lying ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1511

Let me remind you that Russia has always been able to impose a veto on any military action in the UN, but it supported the war.
And now you are trying to defend and justify the fascist actions of your state in Ukraine with deceit.
You are the same fascist as your power Putin!
http://joxi.ru/BA0N1YJc1bkRxm

P.S. I apologize for my poor English...