Ukraine war - Official Topic

Maxtor

58 minutes ago, Kara said:

Do you even realise this is a L2J mainly forum and we don't care about wars? If you want to discuss about war between UKR and RUS then go out with your friends, grab a coffee or a hookah and discuss. Here's is to advertise, buy L2J services and servers.

I am very sincerely sorry, but as for me, the topic is in the appropriate section.
http://joxi.ru/Vm6l9YEt3W3KyA
Any opinion should be present, any voice, even if you don't like it.
If you are not interested in this topic, you may well go to another topic in another section.
Closing the voice of another opponent, in principle, you begin to pursue those goals because of which the war began.
Namely, this is a ban on freedom of speech, freedom of choice.
Since 2004, Russia has put spokes in the wheels of Ukraine on the path of its development.
And now Russia has decided to completely destroy Ukraine because of the course towards the EU and NATO.

Edited by ncs.SpawN

that conflict is the most important thing in our life btw, why? because if it doesnt end in ukraine we will never see our precious internet again either food to eat and we will probably starve to death

Edited by BruT

• Vision locked this topic
  • Maxtor unlocked this topic

Unlocked.

In this topic everyone is allowed to speak and express his/her opinion as far as they don't insult others and follow our general rules.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 12:42 AM, Vision said:

I think this topic went too far.

Let's chill a little bit.

Only if you take it too serious.

This topic is where most of the people talk with no clue about the current situation. That's what spam topics are for, right ?

The simple logic, in some of this forum members, simply does not exist.

Edited by Sido
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've finished reading this topic amid my search for a free bot as my old walker from 2009 might not be a bit outdated. And I'm kinda grown student with family over my neck, so I'm not going onto the front.
What can I say - this is one of the biggest crimes ever committed. Things russians are doing - they're terrible. Things their families saying over phone talks to encourage them to continue without hesitation, stepping over bodies of old, women and children, even infants, - those are grim and cruel, if words can be sufficient to reflect the scale. Their justification of these atrocities are simply non-existent. To compare we could revoke Medieval Inquisition or Nazi Germany, perhaps some african-asian styles of torture. Ancient China is known for "efficient" techniques.
None can say for sure why russia invaded Afghan in 1979, Chechnya in 1994 and consequently in 1999, Georgia in 2008, Ukraine in 2014 and now in 2022 as a full-scale, biggest as of this moment. Some suggestions indicate its all about imperial ambitions, others say its done to cover up and diminish internal issues like rise of liberal movements (Nemtsov and Navalny, before that USSR also had internal problems), many say both variants are true and mixed with a substantial part of madness of immediate "ruling party". More like gang, or mafia if you like. For sure I know that this situation is sanctioned by the russian population in its huge part as a result of moral disorder, weakness and abnormal trust to authority(ies) which made everything to rob people of their rights and citizenship benefits. As an example of how easily every offense and violation of constitution is swallowed in Russia Everything Russia ever needed was enemy. And propaganda in combination with isolation of every bit of opposition, natural shaming by population of opposition itself seems to be very effective.
Biggest protest ever taken place in Russia was a protest of 2018 against a pension reform, where biggest gathering of several thousands people took place in Moscow (up to 9000) with minimal results. Reform was performed anyway increasing retirement age for millions with few hundreds detainees, few dozens of administrative police protocols, no blood. I invite you to compare it to protests which took place in Ukraine back in 2013-2014 when President Yanukovich announced (just said) that he will take direction on closing ties with Russia sacrificing strategic course of EU membership. Millions of protesters rose across the 45 million country, up to million only in Kyiv, over thousand injured, 108 civilians dead, 13 policemen dead. Russian propaganda calls it start of a civil war. But it was war of civilians against their corrupt government and government lost.
And propaganda activated at full scale in Russia afterwards. Don't be delusional, it was anti-ukrainian long before that, but on a conscious level, demonstrated in separate wording, movies, theater. Attempts to change history, increased promotion of "brother nation" stereotype where Ukrainians were "small brothers", always displayed drunk, a bit stupid and always treacherous. "Hohol" they increasingly called it. Almost immediately after Revolution of Dignity there was a brief moment of covert military intervention of russian military without distinguishing marks in Crimea. Media called them "green people", militants themselves preferred to say "polite men" while preventing Ukrainian politicians and civil servants to enter their workplace in administrative buildings. Poor play of representative democracy brought Ukrainians more problems when businessman Poroshenko elected president. Donbas, sponsoring of terrorists (that how russian "private military companies" and actual regimen forces) were called when fought Ukrainian volunteers who emerged in immediate urge to defend their homes. It is still 2014, active military action on East is prolonged till end of 2018, then nominal ceasefire acted till the end of 2021. Numerous provocation, covert snipers etc. Poisoning of Navalny and tightening the russian society vise even further.
And now this. No mercy to anybody, tens of thousands people murdered, children raped in front of their mothers, people are tortured by standing in ice-cold water tied to the tree and even when delivered to hospital they not receiving any treatment for 3 weeks resulting in toes amputation. People learnt what means "21 rose" when pronounced by russian soldier in regard of man. Simply inhumane. Worse than fascist.
This story can be continued to the extend of many books and they sure will be written. About crimes, about effectiveness of propaganda, about readiness of people to believe every bullshit if that suits their urge to be maniac. Nazis, rusophobia, infringement of "russian" population, NATO biolabs and military bases... shower of complete bullshit. Okay, lets IMAGINE IF...Just if its all or in part true. Does it poses as a sufficient justification for 8 years of war, occupation of territories and now full-scale invasion? How high it is on 21st century common sense chart? I don't really like the tendencies, but when Stoltenberg said "unjustified and unprovoked" it was absolutely right and complete description of what happened on 24th of February, 2022.
And Ukraine is going to win this thing, its the matter only of price to be paid.
F*ck you, Russia.
Now I'm going to resume my search for a working bot.

Edited by EnemySpotted
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MegaCheat said:

чому цієї теми не було вісім років тому?

please tell us a glorious story about (The crucified boy in his underpants)

1 hour ago, MegaCheat said:

This content is blocked in your country domain due to a legal complaint  sorry but you are a liberal idiot who believes in the propaganda of the Kremlin 😂
You also forgot to tell us about the Russian Nazis who fight in the ranks of the Russian armed forces.  Let me remind you that it was these degenerates who destroyed Ukrainian Donbass in 2014-2017.
https://naviny.belsat.eu/en/news/russian-neo-nazi-who-tortured-ukrainian-prisoners-shows-off-his-holiday-in-belarus/
https://prnt.sc/2iRTtnJw5jiG
https://prnt.sc/tMC4ttrDTO8l

Edited by lordfire9000

1 hour ago, lordfire9000 said:

This content is blocked in your country domain due to a legal complaint  sorry but you are a liberal idiot who believes in the propaganda of the Kremlin 😂
You also forgot to tell us about the Russian Nazis who fight in the ranks of the Russian armed forces.  Let me remind you that it was these degenerates who destroyed Ukrainian Donbass in 2014-2017.
https://naviny.belsat.eu/en/news/russian-neo-nazi-who-tortured-ukrainian-prisoners-shows-off-his-holiday-in-belarus/
https://prnt.sc/2iRTtnJw5jiG
https://prnt.sc/tMC4ttrDTO8l

haaahaahahaahhaahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahahhahahahhahahahahhaahahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhaahahahahahah funny story ..

I did not expect a Ukrainian to believe it

this is blocked in your country in ukraine

but the day will come when everyone will know who was who

Edited by MegaCheat

18 hours ago, MegaCheat said:

haaahaahahaahhaahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahahhahahahhahahahahhaahahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhaahahahahahah funny story ..

I did not expect a Ukrainian to believe it

this is blocked in your country in ukraine

but the day will come when everyone will know who was who

In Germany, the percentage of Russian speakers zombified by Russian propaganda is no less, probably even more than in Russia. Surprisingly, even many young people brought by children to Germany support Putin, from which I personally conclude that sovietness is actually transmitted at the genetic lvl 💩 This was discussed by such personalities as academician Keldysh and front line writer Nikolai Nikulin.

Edited by lordfire9000

On 5/28/2022 at 4:02 PM, MegaCheat said:

почему этой темы не было восемь лет назад?

Dombili bombas!

Enough already to carry the nonsense that the television of the Russian Federation came up with, not a single air bomb was dropped in the Donbas!

Everything is already clear that the Russian authorities and those who support it are behind everything.

This is how propaganda is created in Russia to incite hatred for the Ukrainian people.
So that in the future the Russian people would support the fascist actions of their country.

BBC News 2015 - Donetsk: in search of the "dead girl"

https://www.bbc.com/ukrainian/multimedia_russian/2015/04/150409_ru_antelava_killed_girl_new

Putin Khuilo!
Glory to Ukraine!
Europe to victory!

Edited by ncs.SpawN