Ukraine war - Official Topic

Maxtor

9 hours ago, ncs.SpawN said:

Why are you lying ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1511

Let me remind you that Russia has always been able to impose a veto on any military action in the UN, but it supported the war.
And now you are trying to defend and justify the fascist actions of your state in Ukraine with deceit.
You are the same fascist as your power Putin!
http://joxi.ru/BA0N1YJc1bkRxm

P.S. I apologize for my poor English...

I dont see a point why you linked wikepedia here. It's just bla bla bla and has nothing with reality. 
You talking about veto? Who cares about it? Does NATO asked somebody about Iraq / Yugoslavia / Syria ? What a useless link. You are useless too. 
Maybe you forgot who was fighting against nazi 1941-1945, and now Russians fight vs this

Невзоров назвал Азов "потрясающими людьми" | Пикабу 

So who are nazi / fascist?
You logget to my profile and made a SS that I'm Russian, so what's next? I do not hide it and everybody may check it. So what a point? What you tried to say?

I won't explain you anymore, there is no point. I don't use any info from any mass media, since it may be used as propaganda. I use pictures from your "heros". Youtube / google are full of Ukraine nazi videos and pictures since 2014, so shut the fuck up. 

Edited by TommyVersace

currently there is no such power on earth to stop Russia without causing permanent global catastrophe, so Russia will finish whatever he started and the world will accept that he had the right.

Edited by BruT

39 minutes ago, BruT said:

currently there is no such power on earth to stop Russia without causing permanent global catastrophe, so Russia will finish whatever he started and the world will accept that he had the right.

This is very correct, unfortunately the masses are too stupid to understand that and will allow their leaders to a war that will bring very tough times.

1 hour ago, TommyVersace said:

I dont see a point why you linked wikepedia here. It's just bla bla bla and has nothing with reality. 
You talking about veto? Who cares about it? Does NATO asked somebody about Iraq / Yugoslavia / Syria ? What a useless link. You are useless too. 
Maybe you forgot who was fighting against nazi 1941-1945, and now Russians fight vs this

Невзоров назвал Азов "потрясающими людьми" | Пикабу 

So who are nazi / fascist?
You logget to my profile and made a SS that I'm Russian, so what's next? I do not hide it and everybody may check it. So what a point? What you tried to say?

I won't explain you anymore, there is no point. I don't use any info from any mass media, since it may be used as propaganda. I use pictures from your "heros". Youtube / google are full of Ukraine nazi videos and pictures since 2014, so shut the fuck up. 

If Wikipedia is a lie for you, then here is a link to the UN resolution itself.
https://documents-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N03/563/91/PDF/N0356391.pdf?OpenElement

Let me remind you that the USSR is one of the founders of the UN and NATO are obliged to coordinate such actions with other countries, otherwise we would have drowned in wars for a long time.

Only your Russian media are lying.

The whole world is looking at us now and it makes no sense for us to lie about anything.
All those horrors that are now happening in Ukraine are enough to show the truth of the "Russian world"!

The photo that you threw off is a fake that was made by your own media.
I am 31 years old, I have been living in my beloved city of Kyiv since childhood, and for all the time I have not seen more than one fascist symbolism, since such symbols are prohibited by law in our country!
You are brainwashed in Russia with such photographs and you believe in it!
Why are all independent media banned in your country, while in our country even more are invited to the country?

I'll tell you that you have already lost the war, your troops were thrown back from Kyiv, Chernigov, Sumy.
But your media presented it as a brave retreat.
Now we are stuffed with a lot of interesting weapons.

Your troops, like boyaguzes, do not want to go to war, and people evade conscription into the army, while our troops give bribes to get to the front and drive the Russian occupier out of our territory.
We have a queue of 5 people for 1 machine gun and everyone is sitting and waiting for when.

P.S. We are waiting for good news in the next 24 hours.

1 hour ago, Druid9 said:

The emblem of the Azov regiment began to be attributed by the Russian media to fascist symbols, but it doesn’t belong to the fascist, these are the letters I and N "Idea_Nation"
The "Idea of the Nation" symbol was created in 1991 as the emblem of the Social-National Party of Ukraine.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Идея_Нации

On the first video, I noticed that they added fake footage with an SS helmet and a cross of Nazi Germany. This symbolism is prohibited!

Russian media and bought propagandists throw many fakes in the media
which discredit Ukraine and justify the war for which Russia has been preparing since 2004.

And here is about the Azov regiment:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion#:~:text=The Azov Special Operations Detachment%2C,pro-Russian separatists in June 2014

http://joxi.ru/ZrJGdKRSQoBbGm

Edited by ncs.SpawN

No point to talk anymore with a guy who use wikipedia as a true-factor. I won't reply anymore to your "truth". 
Continue to listen your Aristovich and many other truth - tellers. 

P.S. As you said - "The whole world is looking at us now and it makes no sense for us to lie about anything". This "whole world" is EU and US/Canada. Bad for your geograpy.  

1 hour ago, TommyVersace said:

No point to talk anymore with a guy who use wikipedia as a true-factor. I won't reply anymore to your "truth". 
Continue to listen your Aristovich and many other truth - tellers. 

P.S. As you said - "The whole world is looking at us now and it makes no sense for us to lie about anything". This "whole world" is EU and US/Canada. Bad for your geograpy.  

You're right, there's no need to prove anything.
You know better from your Moscow sofa how everything happens here in Kyiv.

Bottom line: Russia attacked Ukraine, the president in Ukraine is a Jew, but for some reason the Nazis still Ukraine ...

Keep washing your ears further with your Russian propaganda!

• Upvote 1

What do these "non-fascists" say?
They call to cut and hang the Russians and glorify Stepan Bandera.
Another "fake" and "Kremlin cartoons".
These videos are dated 2013-2014.

I feel sorry for ordinary citizens of Ukraine, but what about the east of Ukraine? Why were these people considered second-rate and suffered for 8 years? What did you or the western countries do to stop this?

Previously, you could find more "cartoons" on YouTube. But, unfortunately, almost all of them have been removed by YouTube.🤔
No need to tell me about propaganda. Since 2014 there are refugees from eastern Ukraine all over Russia.

Words "and why us for?" sound hypocritically. I think you should get what you deserve, no matter how rude it sounds.

Don't complain, don't ask and stay strong for your ideals. These are just "Russian drunks", "Russian dogs" and other insults that you "non-fascists" call us, in the amount of 100k-150k, according to various sources.

Put a piece of fat aside, comb your tuft, get your ass off the couch and move to the front, ragul.

Edited by Druid9

2 hours ago, Druid9 said:

What do these "non-fascists" say?
They call to cut and hang the Russians and glorify Stepan Bandera.
Another "fake" and "Kremlin cartoons".
These videos are dated 2013-2014.

I feel sorry for ordinary citizens of Ukraine, but what about the east of Ukraine? Why were these people considered second-rate and suffered for 8 years? What did you or the western countries do to stop this?

Previously, you could find more "cartoons" on YouTube. But, unfortunately, almost all of them have been removed by YouTube.🤔
No need to tell me about propaganda. Since 2014 there are refugees from eastern Ukraine all over Russia.

Words "and why us for?" sound hypocritically. I think you should get what you deserve, no matter how rude it sounds.

Don't complain, don't ask and stay strong for your ideals. These are just "Russian drunks", "Russian dogs" and other insults that you "non-fascists" call us, in the amount of 100k-150k, according to various sources.

Put a piece of fat aside, comb your tuft, get your ass off the couch and move to the front, ragul.

We are a free country and have freedom of speech!

year 2013.
Ukrainian nationalists marched in a torchlight march in Kyiv, Lvov, Poltava, Kirovograd, Ternopil and other cities, celebrating on the first day of the new year the 104th anniversary of the birth of Stepan Bandera, the leader of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists.
Stepan Bandera was born on January 1, 1909. Since 1940, he headed the OUN. He was killed by a KGB agent in 1959 in Munich.
In 2010, President Viktor Yushchenko awarded Stepan Bandera the title of Hero of Ukraine. In the same year, the Donetsk District Administrative Court stripped Bandera of this title, since he was not a citizen of Ukraine.
The historical personality of the leader of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists is most popular in the western regions of the country, while in the east and south, where pro-Russian parties and organizations have more influence, Bandera's name is associated with the threat of growing radicalization of society.

There is no need to compare or attribute Stepan Bandera to Hitler or fascism, as your media likes to do.
In Ukraine, it is a symbol solely for its desire for Ukraine's independence from Germany and the USSR.

Now a little history course about Stepan Bandera:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera

Your Russian leaders such as Yanukovych and Medvedchuk led to the war and all this has been planned since 2004. You cannot live without wars.
Look at the list of wars and armed conflicts in Russia since 1990!
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Список_войн_и_вооружённых_конфликтов_России

Everything is like a blueprint, first there is a seizure of territory, you falsify a referendum and proclaim a people's republic, put your puppets there and ruin the country from the inside.
Remember Chechnya, Georgia, who should be next after Ukraine? Poland? Baltic countries?

Yanukovych is Putin's six that he tried to promote to the presidency by buying everything in his path, Medvetchuk (Putin's godfather) gathered gangs of Titusheks (drug addicts) who began to beat students on the Maidan in a place with Omon.
The people came out and began to resist the criminal authorities.
Amid unrest, Putin brought in troops and took Crimea.
Then Girkin (Putin's terrorist) crossed the border into the Donbas. Then they held a fake referendum there.
Naturally formed national battalions of volunteers and began to stop the bulk of the Russian invaders.
This is all 2014-2015.

Now your "fascist-Russian soldiers" are bombing cities and residential areas, looting, raping and killing women and children in all occupied territories in cities and suburbs.
Bucha, Irpen, Gostomel. These are the suburbs of Kyiv, which are located 30 kilometers from me.

Therefore, I do not need to talk about Nazism.
If a person is a patriot of his country, this does not mean that he is a fascist, since his country has done nothing bad to anyone.

If a person is a patriot of his country, this does not mean that he is a fascist, since his country has done nothing bad to anyone.

this thread need to add restrict to kids like you...

as "you" said in previous videos.... you was ready to burn Moscow... but not Moscow is on fire right now...
for now you are "awaits Nuclear on your head"... you truly belive in that... but fully Ukraine cost less then 1 Nuclear lauch... "you dont cost it". is not about money. its about people, who live there... but u dont know it.. you are sitting in safe zone...speak... about YOUR BRAVE PATRIOTISM! but as we can see you are at home... 
double standards...

Fair enough... now you are getting what you deserve...

KACAPS! KACAPS EVERYWHERE !
DAMNED RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA EVERYWHERE !
P.S. .. Please... 
not need to Ctrl+V my profile... is already shown... all can see, im from Russia.

keep living in your "dreaming" it will end someday... and you need to "pay for this" 
but you dont care... you will blame Russia anyway... even if you need to pay to USA. 
you calling it "FIGHT FOR FREEDOM" no boi... is "FIGHT FOR MONEY" from Both sides.. from WHOLE WORLD! and nobody count on your position.

here is also some kind of propoganda...

Forgive title... is not mine.
And Ukranian refugees here... is Russia... they are says "THANK YOU 10 TIMES PER 8 HOUR WORK DAY" 
I know what im talking about.... im in Rostov-on-Don. i meet em everyday.

• Upvote 1