Ukraine war - Official Topic

Maxtor

Stepping foot on foreign territory to attack or 'liberate' is unacceptable whatever the reasons might be. Specially in a democratic country where people choose who rules them.

I used to agree with Putin on everything, but now I just want him dead because he started a war. War cannot be justified, don't try to throw the ball on NATO, NATO did not send troops to Ukraine or Russia. If you start a war, it's your fault, end of story.

NATO leaders, specially the US ones are terrible and need to be changed/reformed immediately because they do not act upon the wellbeing of their people, they're after power and money. But there are other ways to deal with them rather than kill innocent civilians. Putin needs to burn in hell for that.

Not like americans milked everything. they all knew this war will happen they even created bases on Ukraine i dont understand why people hate russians it's not people fault but goverments Those leaders been leading for ages everything in wrong way everything is to be expected. today you live tommorow you dont hate their leaders but not the people. theirself people have nothing to do with this. also stop watching american crap BBC news this propaganda is shit everyone saying what ever he likes download telegram join some trustful groups and enjoy.

2 hours ago, An4rchy said:

Stepping foot on foreign territory to attack or 'liberate' is unacceptable whatever the reasons might be. Specially in a democratic country where people choose who rules them.

I used to agree with Putin on everything, but now I just want him dead because he started a war. War cannot be justified, don't try to throw the ball on NATO, NATO did not send troops to Ukraine or Russia. If you start a war, it's your fault, end of story.

NATO leaders, specially the US ones are terrible and need to be changed/reformed immediately because they do not act upon the wellbeing of their people, they're after power and money. But there are other ways to deal with them rather than kill innocent civilians. Putin needs to burn in hell for that.

then why China blames NATO for this conflict? i checked tons of sources and i didnt find a single video where russians are killing civils on purpose, but i saw tons of terrible videos with ukrainian origins.

and please dont come to we with the words its fake or propaganda because its not

tell me why did USA invested more than 5bilion on Ukraine? are they brothers or what? why on a country which is on the doorstep of Russia, its a madness to threat a country with the power to destroy the entire planet.

Edited by BruT

52 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Not like americans milked everything. they all knew this war will happen they even created bases on Ukraine i dont understand why people hate russians it's not people fault but goverments Those leaders been leading for ages everything in wrong way everything is to be expected. today you live tommorow you dont hate their leaders but not the people. theirself people have nothing to do with this. also stop watching american crap BBC news this propaganda is shit everyone saying what ever he likes download telegram join some trustful groups and enjoy.

I totally agree, I do not blame or hate Russians in any way. I hate people that hate Russians because of the actions of few men.

Americans and other NATO leaders are just as bad (or worse) as Putin and his leaders. BBC and generally television news are full of crap and one-sided 99% of the time, there is no point to watch them.

8 minutes ago, BruT said:

then why China blames NATO for this conflict? i checked tons of sources and i didnt find a single video where russians are killing civils on purpose, but i saw tons of terrible videos with ukrainian origins.

and please dont come to we with the words its fake or propaganda because its not

Russian military is not killing civilians on purpose (at least that's what I believe), but when you are bombing the enemy's military there's going to be collateral damage which includes people. Ukrainian AZOV and other neo-nazi organizations commit far worse crimes, but the law enforcement is responsible to put them in order and not another country's military.

Long story short, I do not believe neither Putin nor NATO is right. Both are to blame and they've put Ukraine in the middle to take all the beating. If Putin didn't start the war, he would have been 100% on the right.

39 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

I totally agree, I do not blame or hate Russians in any way. I hate people that hate Russians because of the actions of few men.

Americans and other NATO leaders are just as bad (or worse) as Putin and his leaders. BBC and generally television news are full of crap and one-sided 99% of the time, there is no point to watch them.

Russian military is not killing civilians on purpose (at least that's what I believe), but when you are bombing the enemy's military there's going to be collateral damage which includes people. Ukrainian AZOV and other neo-nazi organizations commit far worse crimes, but the law enforcement is responsible to put them in order and not another country's military.

Long story short, I do not believe neither Putin nor NATO is right. Both are to blame and they've put Ukraine in the middle to take all the beating. If Putin didn't start the war, he would have been 100% on the right.

Totally not. Few days before Russians started the special operation, Zelensky said: we are going to create a nuclear weapon. Btw, have you seen a video with British Military Defense Minister? He said the Britain will support Ukraine in this question.

And after all of this, can you imagine situation, where this neo-nazi get a nuclear bomb? Let's think together - will they use it against Russians, whom they hate so much?

There wasn't any other way to solve this situation. Russians must reduce the dangerous near it's own borders.
This is not a war or attack. Russians defense their future as a country and as a nation.

I think you're affected by the news you hear all day, do you really think if a superpower like Russia didn't want its neighbor to have nuclear weapons they would have to invade them? I think not, there's countless other ways to avoid it. Killing innocent people should never be an option and the cause does not justify the means.

Also based on your words, Putin wants to stop Ukraine from developing nuclear weapons. So why would he declare Donbas and Luhansk as separate countries? Makes no sense, unless you're wrong.

Maybe you forgot about Caribbean crisis in 1962? When USA didn't allow USSR put nuclear weapon to Cuba? So why Russians should allow Ukraine? 
How do you connect Ukraine's nuclear weapon and Donbas? He accept this countrys as non-Ukraine coz nazi bomb them around 8 years. If somebody say - it's not, and Ukraine forces fight vs Russian forces on Donbas.. now we can see what is Russian forces in action.

8 minutes ago, TommyVersace said:

Maybe you forgot about Caribbean crisis in 1962? When USA didn't allow USSR put nuclear weapon to Cuba? So why Russians should allow Ukraine? 
How do you connect Ukraine's nuclear weapon and Donbas? He accept this countrys as non-Ukraine coz nazi bomb them around 8 years. If somebody say - it's not, and Ukraine forces fight vs Russian forces on Donbas.. now we can see what is Russian forces in action.

I did not forget about 1962 at all, in fact if you check my previous replies I mention that Putin (and Russia) would be 100% on the right if they did not attack. They lost their arguments the moment they sent military in a foreign country.

How do I connect Donbas with the situation? If you check Putin's speeches, he does not mention he sent a military operation to stop the Ukrainians from developing nuclear weapons. He said he sent a military operation to liberate Donbas and Luhansk from far right-wing attackers against the Russian speaking people of these areas. So I didn't connect nothing, Putin did with his words. If he said he is sending in troops to stop the development of nuclear weapons the situation would be very different.

You possibly be defending an attacker against a democratic country in 2022 unless you're brainwashed to believe what they tell you.

Edited by An4rchy

1 minute ago, An4rchy said:

I did not forget about 1962 at all, in fact if you check my previous replies I mention that Putin (and Russia) would be 100% on the right if they did not attack. They lost their arguments the moment they sent military in a foreign country.

How do I connect Donbas with the situation? If you check Putin's speeches, he does not mention he sent a military operation to stop the Ukrainians from developing nuclear weapons. He said he sent a military operation to liberate Donbas and Luhansk from far right-wing attackers against the Russian speaking people of these areas. So I didn't connect nothing, Putin did with his words. If he said he is sending in troops to stop the development of nuclear weapons the situation would be very different.

[GREEN] When NATO make military actions all over the word - nobody cares. When Russians - it's shocking. Double standards.

[RED] Actually he did. I guess you havent's seen this video.

1 minute ago, TommyVersace said:

[GREEN] When NATO make military actions all over the word - nobody cares. When Russians - it's shocking. Double standards.

[RED] Actually he did. I guess you havent's seen this video.

Perhaps I missed the video, my bad on that part.

I care when NATO is bombing innocent people and I hate that it's been going on for many years. It's shocking for any nation to attack another nation in the 21st fcking century. Idk why you assume I don't care, the people who don't are dumb fcks that just repeat what they hear on tv. Some of these people don't even know where Syria or Ukraine is on the map.

Maybe we misunderstood each other because this situation make some ppl mad, somebody dont care and so on. 
My message is just not to judge somebody from only one point of view. I mean if something is happening, there is a reason for it. Mosty people doesn't care about the reasons why Russians started all of this. People see only the fact.
I'm trying to explain that's it's not only Russian fault, there are too many big leader's mistakes / plans

46 minutes ago, TommyVersace said:

Maybe we misunderstood each other because this situation make some ppl mad, somebody dont care and so on. 
My message is just not to judge somebody from only one point of view. I mean if something is happening, there is a reason for it. Mosty people doesn't care about the reasons why Russians started all of this. People see only the fact.
I'm trying to explain that's it's not only Russian fault, there are too many big leader's mistakes / plans

It's not Russia's fault the American leaders are pure evil and manipulative, but it's not up to Putin (who is no better than them) to decide the fate of innocent civilians. That's my point of view.

There is no reason for Russian people and Ukrainian people to suffer for some power/money games of a few individuals. Under correct leadership, there wouldn't even be a need for nuclear weapons in the first place.

On 4/13/2022 at 12:30 AM, MrTitanas said:

Omg another zombie 

Are you like an idiot? I have been living in Ukraine for 31 years. And probably better than you know what's going on here.