Ukraine war - Official Topic

Maxtor

15 hours ago, AlmostGood said:

this topic perfectly shows how russians are mentally stuck in soviet times and missed the fact ukraine is independent country, even if putin tries very hard to make it not like like so. Calling it "civil war" just make you look like imbecile lmao

Since when?
Once you got credit from IMF - you will do everything they say. All reforms Ukraine made - it's was IMF demand.
Tell me how Zelensky visit England and MI6? How much time did your "independent" president was waiting for a MI6 director?

This do you call independent?
Невзоров назвал Азов "потрясающими людьми" | Пикабу

Or maybe this?
Зеленский и журналисты говорят что у них нацистов нет | Пикабу

I'm wondering, what does Poilish community think about your nazi hero Bandera?

I can upload tons of pictures which nazi on Ukraine. And it's not judged. Nobody cares at all.

All big mouses talking about poor Ukraine, poor Zelensky. So open you fucking eyes and get a point why did Russians start a special operations. Why and VS whom.

Edited by TommyVersace

20 hours ago, scripersan said:

I'm just at a loss that there are so many fools who believe in Russian propaganda?.

so everything that russia says is propaganda and everything that ukraine says is true?

Edited by BruT

fck nazis of ukraine, australopithecus from russia and idiots of nato.

stop trying to understand what those people do they're just fcking greedy without long thinking and nazis of azof.

Edited by Ugleethyn

On 4/12/2022 at 9:51 PM, splicho said:

Why I feel like that this topic cracks the community in half 

its just few russians trying to justify killing 40m of ppl, woudlnt call them half of the forum, unless we use putin metrics.

Hypothetically speaking, if Russians would be 100% right - you can't trade that for human blood - that's not enough to enter another independent country. Human life > anything.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Trance said:

Hypothetically speaking, if Russians would be 100% right - you can't trade that for human blood - that's not enough to enter another independent country. Human life > anything.

that's the funny part of russian excuse for this war, even if lets say 5% of ukraine was neo-nazi (which is prolly few times less), putin self inserted himself as white knight to fix internal problems of another independent country and justify killing 40m nation as a whole in the process.
Unless our few nationalists here are ready claim they don't randomly shell whole towns of civilian buildings and thousands of videos were fake :D

22 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

that's the funny part of russian excuse for this war, even if lets say 5% of ukraine was neo-nazi (which is prolly few times less), putin self inserted himself as white knight to fix internal problems of another independent country and justify killing 40m nation as a whole in the process.
Unless our few nationalists here are ready claim they don't randomly shell whole towns of civilian buildings and thousands of videos were fake :D

There are tons of Russian bots all over the internet that make Putin look good - his walk is impressive / he plays hooky against pros, he wins / he plays piano - that's so cool. Putin has always been in a continuous campaign - not a presidential campaign - a campaign of popularity how cool it is. There are many fanatics among us who see Putin as someone they want to become. A person is described by actions - and his actions disappointed us.

Those people who support Putin's actions - should look in the mirror and ask himself/herself a few questions.

Those pro-Russia protests in Ukraine were funded.

I am not with or against Russia. All I see are average people who have been and still are affected by this.

But after thousands of years, if humanity still uses certain reasons to enter a country and kill people as it happened this year - this is alarming. And I know there are other examples that have happened in the past, not just Russia-Ukraine.

All Ukrainian citizens living abroad are literally shaking when they hear their phone's notification - someone in their family could be killed at any moment.

Human life should be above all else.

A satirical look at human's often inability to work together for a common good in times of crisis as there are many competing and self-focused ways people will still try to turn a crises into their benefit at the expense of others. This is what "DON'T LOOK UP" is about:

• Upvote 1

okay... i will "join" also. 
first of all... i Respect all kind of Humans ( until they are will became as  Demons ofc)
Ruski are Savages... is the most popular "ticket" on me for the last 10 years at minumum... dunno.. im just 32 years old, maybe i was Savage more years ago... dunno. 
BUT...
Lets speaks about History... really.. why not... we can back to "WAR IN Ukraine" anytime ofc. U are Welcome!
Everytime... over and over.. again and again...

Europe "try to undestand Ruski" 
OTHER WORLD "Russia stack in Soviet times"
RUSKI : Okay.. but why do you care to much about it?
Maybe We are Glad in "Soviet Times" ? 

OTHER WORLD "Russia dont produce any useful thing in WHOLE WORLD !" USELESS!
RUSKI : yeah boy... you are facking right... 
America... they are HUGE ! they are produce IPhone...! AND THEY ARE LEFT YOU ! HAHA! 
And ofc you know well...MonoCrystals ("sapphire glass") ...this useless thing, what you calling touchscreen...more then 50% of em is Russian, Sub-Russian (in other countries) product...but u are knew it well, im sure on it. Price will grow up - Savages Fault. 

OTHER WORLD okay... FACK YOU RUSKI ! IPhone is NOTHING ! WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT ! СARS ! CARS ! EAT THIS ! WHAT YOU GONNA SAY NOW BEACH?
RUSKI : 
Copper... Russia is only #7 of Copper produce... but top exporter... same to aluminium, and other metals...yeah.. is nothing. drop... who cant become a river.  Price will grow up - Savages Fault. 
Gas... is important isnt it? Gas in your cooktop is NOTHING... Gazprom call it "technologic miss"
As Gas Monopolist to Europe... we are... Savages... keep transit it ( yeah, ofc we making money on it also, i know) , Ukraine do not pay for it... dunno why... not me...even Gazprom have no idea why not. Cuz they are "not Savages" probably. dunno. Europe said "SAVAGE SHOULD TRANSIT IT ! BUT WE ARE LEAVE U ! 
YES ! YOU UNDESTAND RIGHT ! BMW, M-BENZ! OTHER PREMIUM CARS ! FACK U ! 
Ukraine  wont buy RUSKI gas.. they are getting "Europe Gas" , but first they are getting money from Europe to make a transit. Fair enough, isnt it ? Price will grow up - Savages Fault. 
and you (ruski) overprice Gasoline... damned Savage...

OTHER WORLD : WHO CARES SAVAGE ? WE CAN RIDE HORSES ! OUR FATHERS DID IT WELL ! YOU WILL DIE WITHOUT US! WE ARE NOT ! INTERNET  AND CELL NETWORK ! A DOG? WHAT NOW ? CAN YOU WOOF SMTHING ON IT ?
RUSKI : GLONASS... is Russian "thing" ... 24 of Ruski Thing.. whos fly around world... yes.. is global.. not TCP/IP, CDMA... actually... no single contry cant "TURN OFF" in Internet in another country...only "selfmade"
 Maybe Price will not grow up - but anyway Savages Fault. 

OTHER WORLD : YOUR MONEY ! IS NOTHING ! "DEFAULT IS COMING" 
RUSKI : yeah... it will be... "tech default" i would like to say... cuz NON-SAVAGE countries block "our money" 
nevermind... we always can "print more" if we cant.. we will ask USA how to... i thing they can share the "secret" when they miss of Monocrystals... Price will grow up FOR US - non-Savages progress. 

OTHER WORLD :
PFFF! DOG ! YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT ? EVEN WITHOUT THIS "COMFORT" WE STILL CAN BREATH ! UNTILL WE CAN WORK! EAT ! SLEEP ! WE ARE IMMORTAL !
RUSKI : DUNNO ! We will see... what you can do without "savage wheat, rice, corn." no.. you dont it... 
not in basics... but in 90% of product... we are export it to ya.. as primary exporter... 
Price will grow up - Savages Fault. btw... fertilizer... is ours Savage's also... Price will grow up - Savages Fault.

OTHER WORLD : DAFAQ ! OKAY ! OKAAAAY ! YOU ARE MAKING WAR ! ALL WARS ! NUCLEAR WEAPON ! CUZ OF YOU... 
RUSKI : 
Im just 2nd exporter of Weapon in whole world... you know whos 1st.. pretty sure... 
Blame  ME  Savages for Nuclear weapon i can launch at anytime i want ? there was only 1* lauch in world history... and u know you know whos 1st.. pretty sure... 
Vietnam...Iraq... Yugoslavia...you know whos 1st.. pretty sure... be 2nd isnt GOOD ! i know it well.. im Ruski Savage atleast. Price will be HUGE FOR IT  - Savages Fault. 
"Russia only destroy!"

OTHER WORLD : YOU THINK ? IF YOU ARE BIG COUNTRY! ONE OF THE MOST WARPOTENTIAL ! YOU CAN OCCUPATE SMALL COUNTRIES LIKE UKRAINE ? 
RUSKI : YES... IS TRUE ! WE DONT CARE ABOUT UKRAINE ! SAME AS YOU ! IS KIND OF OLYMPIC GAMES... SOMEDAY THEY WILL BE ON RUSLAND...THEY WAS ON RUSLAND... AND AS WE CAN SEE NOW EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AGAIN ! 99% of RUSSKI ACCEPT IT. THIS IS OUR "TRUTH"... good it... or not... you need to be RUSKI to undestand what i feeling in thing moment... it is sad sometimes... but i accept it with honor.

okay.. stop with this history... boring... 
about myself.. im Ruski.. live in Rostov-on-Don , is one of closest region to Ukranian's Border. 
Nothing special of me... typical... one of 143 million Savages... 
One typical savage... who "build" his "international friendship" , learn Englich ( as you can see my proper grammar) by himself, not in school ( our contry dont focus on it much).
i HAS a lot of friends in whole world... USA, Greece, Italia, Egypt, Israel, post-CIS countries even Ukraine... help to em.. so much as i could, no matter... money... knowledge, dialogue.. i dont care. 

BUT ! 90% of em "spit in my face" cuz im RUSKI Savage. 
All my "clan" in l2... Ukranians... almost... spit... cuz im ruski... cuz i have no idea how use any kind of automatic weapon, fly on jet.. use any artiliery... they are blame me for it... they are curse me, my family, my 2 years dauther .. cuz noone of em use any kind of weapon , cuz i , BOMB THEM ! BUT "BUTCHA" THEM. 

One week ago i has dialogue with one guy... good boy... he was very positive, he asks me for help.. some problems with modding in l2... "warm dialogue" nothing special, about 2-3 days. i help him. gave him knowledge i knew... and know what? my mistake was when i ask him "where you from" and he said "UA" 
and you? i type it.. RU Savage...
know what? it was his last msg i got in discord
Translate* I hope you, your family... all your Ruski  Savage world will die from cancer. soon there will be world without Russia. 

yeah... "Ruski propaganda Works..." 

If you are read it untill the end... thank you. and now you can hate me, delete my post maybe, i will accept it. im glory and honor with my world.. with my people. and with my Country! NO MATTER HOW IT ENDS ! I WILL STAY WITH EM.

Here no story how "ALMOST" European Country WIN Russian Savages in War... 
Here is story... how Savages "NATO" did their own propaganda... 
Here is story... how Savages "NATO" do not let RUSKI Olympic Sportsmen njoy the "party" cuz they are RUSKI ! dont let em use RUSKI FLAG, or RUSKI ANTHEM...
Here is story... how Savages "NATO" sank "Kursk" and RUSKI ATE THIS, Cuz they wont WW3 with em...
Here is story... how Savages "NATO" sank "Moskva" and RUSKI DONT EAT IT...ofc NATO...Ukraine dont have any kind of weapon to do this.... but yeah  "Ruski propaganda Works..."  you wont belive in at.
Here is story... how Savages "NATO" say "RUSKI BOMB SCHOOL AGAIN" It is Facts... "Facts captured on Ukranian phones... where their infantry making selfies with a huge weapon in School.. Yeah... they are... they dont even need to know which one... Ukranians will show targets...." "Ruski propaganda Works..."  you wont belive in at.
Here is story... how Savages "NATO" fails in Syria, and mad on Ruskies...maybe is kind of Vendetta.. dunno... we dont fail...we dont know this feel...yeah... "Ruski propaganda Works..." 
Here is story... how Savages "NATO" gave lethal weapon even from their own storage...
If RUSKI will do the same to Syrian ( for example) it will be 10000% WRONG ! yeah... "Ruski propaganda Works..." 
Here is story... how Savages "Ukraine" beat "Ruski people" on streets in Europe... and no single injured Ukranian here, in Russia... yeah... "Ruski propaganda Works..." 

And much more...

"Ruski propaganda Works..."  you wont belive in at.

KEEP HATE ME ! CUZ GUYS LIKE ME BRING THE NEW WAR HERE ! GUYS LIKE ME OVERPRICED YOUR GAS, TAKING PRODUCTS FROM YOUR MARKETS ...SOON... !

and atleast...

Here is story... how Savages "NATO" will use NUCLEAR WEAPON on Ruski... SCREEN IT ! "Ruski propaganda Works..."  you wont belive in at.
and be sure...RUSKI START THIS WAR ! ("Ruski propaganda Works..."  you wont belive in at.)
BUT RUSKI DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO THE END IT...

HATE ME ! BLAME ME ! THIS DO NOT WORK FOR ME ANYMORE. IM ALMOST DONE. 
FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE... Ehoq.. one of ~150 mil. Savages. ™

Edited by Ehoq
  • Upvote 1

Ukraine years ago gave up on nuclear weapons but recently mentioned that they would start to develope such, so i wonder for what purpose and with whos support, also in Ukraine for the last 10 years there is anti-russian sociology, so whoever is doing that is trying to turn ethnic brother slavic nations one against another, no one can blame Russia for the consequences of protecting their national security and whoever is not aware of what is happening in donbass shouldn't even talk about this conflict.

and ofc you can say that this is Russian propaganda but i would say the same.

lets not forget who gave the independence of almost all balkan countries - yes i am talking about ottoman empire, also who actually saved the world from Nazi Germany.

Its easy to watch TV and blame without even researching and reading from various sources.

btw i am not putinist neither i am russian fan.

Edited by BruT

About "few" nazi on Ukraine
Druid9 perfectly show what is called "few". Nazi in Ukraine is inside it's goverment. Ex Ukraine police director mr. Avakov was AZOV co-founder. 

About 1 human life > everything
This is perfect words, which has nothing with reality. Did NATO cares about humans lifes in Yougoslavia? Or mb in Syria or Iraq? How can EU/NATO say any word about somebody's life after this video ?

I guess you forgot who was the first who supported Hitler in 30th years? Everbody knew he was nazi, but nobodycares since he was against Russians. How we see the same. Ukraine if full of nazi, nobody talks about what azov did, all this murders etc. EU/NATO will allways support everyone, even Evil, if this somebody will be against Russians.

And about fake Bucha's videos: open your eyes omg. All this dead peoples are with WHITE BANDAGE. White Bandage - this is how Russian forces mark themself.

Do not be so dumb. You watch TV, see everything with your eyes, but listen a voice outside of TV picture. Think your own brain and analyze the information from all info-sources.
If you listen only one side - then you make a big mistake.

Edited by TommyVersace