Ukraine war - Official Topic

Maxtor

7 minutes ago, BruT said:

did u saw the video where ukrainian dead person is smoking cigarette? they wanted us to believe that these people were killed by russians 😄

do you know that this video was created by russians to mimic ukrainians?

34 minutes ago, Griunvaldas said:

do you know that this video was created by russians to mimic ukrainians?

that video is about city bucha where russia was accused for massacre, when the ukrainians took the city back there were no sign of massacre however after few days photos of dead bodies was posted and that video about the smoking man came out

Edited by BruT

You talking about Bucha and blame Russians for this? Why you also dont talk about nazi in "azov"? Why you dont care about 500k kids in Iraq? 

Have you seen what Azov did in Bucha? What they said and did against civils w/o weapons? 

Russians left Bucha in March. Ukraine forces get this town 3-4 April. Few days ...

Now look at these dead ppl. Nothing special by your opinion? Ok then, look at them -  they are very " fresh" for a 4 days deadman. 

And the main thing: Russians mark themselfs with a white bandage. All deadmans exactly with white, whith clean white bandage, after 4 days, during rain. 

And once again: Russians, which white bandages .. and tell me about azov. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TommyVersace said:

You talking about Bucha and blame Russians for this? Why you also dont talk about nazi in "azov"? Why you dont care about 500k kids in Iraq? 

Have you seen what Azov did in Bucha? What they said and did against civils w/o weapons? 

Russians left Bucha in March. Ukraine forces get this town 3-4 April. Few days ...

Now look at these dead ppl. Nothing special by your opinion? Ok then, look at them -  they are very " fresh" for a 4 days deadman. 

And the main thing: Russians mark themselfs with a white bandage. All deadmans exactly with white, whith clean white bandage, after 4 days, during rain. 

And once again: Russians, which white bandages .. and tell me about azov. 

thats what i said, there werent killed people in the streets when russia left the city, then after few days the ukrainians came with this bullshit that the streets were full of dead people,  cuz russians are dumb and they cant get rid of these bodies? or even burn them?

p.s. there is one more video where in the side mirror of the car u can clearly see that the dead body moved his hand 😄

Edited by BruT

14 minutes ago, TommyVersace said:

Oh, I'm sorry dude, my bad 🙂

exactly they had white bandages

also those who think russians are evil to explain one thing, why would russians even kill the people they helped to survive? and leave them in the streets 😄 they had enough of time to burn or bury them

ive been reading and researching about this civil war for 10 days straight in the beginning and i saw so many fucking lies from ukrainian medias, they lied that Bulgaria is sending them SU-25 which we dont even have 😄 they were a video a tank that smashed a car they said it was russian but it was ukrainian and everyone believed that bullshit and there much more which i dont even remember anymore, they even said there are no nazis but there are videos which were shared by UKRAINIAN forces and u can clearly see that they got NAZI flag LOL!

and the funnist bullshit i heard was about the biggest nuclear power station in ukraine that it could explode and cause damage to entire europe 😄

Edited by BruT

Jesus now we gonna have the Posts in the index of MaxCheaters filled with comments about Ukrainia and Russia that NOBODY give a single s*?

Seriously who give a single s* about those. 

The rest of us have lives too. 

8 minutes ago, Kara said:

Jesus now we gonna have the Posts in the index of MaxCheaters filled with comments about Ukrainia and Russia that NOBODY give a single s*?

Seriously who give a single s* about those. 

The rest of us have lives too. 

freedom of speech

39 minutes ago, Ave said:

Can we NOT bring russian propaganda into MXC please? I challenge everyone to NOT work with any russian dude out there - if You are selling java shit or just sending Your naked pictures for money. Russians should suffer from this just like every Ukrainian. 
Don't be a pussy, refuse to work with these c*nts. World will thank You.

About this topic itself - it is pointless to talk about this bullshit "oh, did You know most of L2 servers were based in Ukrain and they are shutted down now" - what a tragedy. Ppl are dying and You are creating topics about shutted down L2 servers because of an actuall war in Ukrain. It's a game. An old one. Get over it.

Instead of creating pointless topics like that, better start blocking russian c*nts draining this community from euro and $. It won't change anything? They will find a way? GOOD, force them to search for this other way. 

Oh what, now You are offended? By what? "This will kill L2 community"? "There are good russians out there"? Yeah, just like Ukrainian ppl. The difference is, one of this nation is dying the second one is playing L2 and draining money. 
"These are good ppl" - good ppl in Ukrain are not dying? Are they some-how protected? Yeah, let's make "good ppl" from russian suffer as well.

If NOT working with them is too much for You, then my good that's LOW-LOW as phuck. Maybe it's about time to make these lazy russians go out there and do something with theirs country leaders instead of draining 2 week servers for a change.

Too harsh? Too honest? 

i have to stop working russians just because there is a civil war?

and please stop with this shit "people are dying" people are dying anyway and people dying from hunger too why dont u start doing something about them instead talking bullshits ?

just pray this war to not spread out of the borders of ukraine

if i have russia in one hand and ukraine in the other which one will i choose? the one which is friendly to my country and provides it with resources and makes living cheaper or the other that doesnt even bring anything to my country except racism and fascism because ukrainians protests already started in my capitols streets

i am not against ukrainians but they are acting like bosses in foreign countries

Edited by BruT

2 hours ago, TommyVersace said:

Maybe you can explain yourself how is it possible? Who started sanction-war? Russians doesn't  even impose sanctions against EU. Maybe this happend coz EU government supported wrong side in this special operation?
Ofc Putin and Russians are not angels, but you all can't judge them, since you put your tongue in ass, when NATO drop tons of bombs on Yugoslavia, Irak, Syria etc, when millions of civils died. 
Now, when Russians fight vs nazi - brave EU bigheads started to trashtalk so much, as they never did. If you think I'm wrong: type in google "azov" and press on picture.

And the last thing: if you still think that EU have a right to judge somebody - this video is for you. First of all, wash your hands from the blood.

This is the next automatically suggested video for me on youtube:

Edited by Romotheone

First we see the fake video from Bucha and after this CNN for sure will tell us the truth 🙂 
And about this propaganda-boy: It's nice tactic/logic that the only truth comes from Ukrain mass media or EU/USA... no, I don't think so. My message and point of view is to talk about this. Together, probably, we can find smth usefull for us. Ofc if you want.  
For some persons is no point to say another point of view, they are too dumb or too effected by mass media to search and analyze logic in anctions and words 

Why punish Russian people for them political mistakes, we not fascist. Sooner or later this conflict will finish and new one will start, l not even bothering anymore to explain about 🇺🇸 🇷🇺  dirty games for people. We all slaves at this lame server called 🌍