MassPvP/PvP Helper || Automatic Targets on MassPvP/PvP [L2 Adrenaline Scripts]

Full Automatic Targets Helper for main assister of party !!!

Video presents functions from my scripts, just select checkbox which you need to use !!!

Screen from menu script to l2 adrenaline  ( description of the function below in this post) !!!

menu.jpg.05a87d9868f2ab94b37a6380a2eb8f02.jpg

3 day trial version if someone wanna test functions from script!!!

You buy script life time support if our license are active (updates, small changes to functionality on request).
If you are interested or have any questions PM me or Skype: live:elslash1948@gmail.com

The script is recommended for main assists because it has a detection function when the enemy casts foi / mass cleans and prioritety of selecting targets from the crowd in the best order, remeber script will take targets when you char is dead. The script works on the l2 adrenaline program from c4 to h5, if you need the gods ++ version you need to write on skype. Script is full automatic you just need to press start thats all.

Price : 5e month / 10e lifetime.

Contact me at Skype : Skype: live:elslash1948

Video presents Automatic Targets Helper (PTS Archer function and ReSKill) !!! Full automatic taking targets for main assister of party, you just need to press start on script, thats all !!!

Functions:

- DeadNeverStopME - When your char is dead script still will take the targets.

- Priorites Automatic target functions always taking most important chars at the moment.

- ResKill - When a player gets up (when an enemy character accepts a ressurection dialog), the script takes his target

- HoldRes - When a player get ressurection , the script takes his target(holding target 1sec).

- FoiCast - They post on the chat that the enemies are thrown FOI.

- FoiDetector - When the enemy casts a foi script will play the sound.

- HoldTarget - The function further does not work on the form of skills that cast a target.

- Anti Hate - The function further out does not work for our hate.

- Detector MainAssister - Predict which character from the enemies is mainassister

- HotTarget - Holds the target that you type in the box (nickname).

- Autoassist - Automatic assist char that you type in the box (nickname).

- Auto Nobless - Automatic noblessing ppl in your pt.

- Calculating Chars - Calculate how many characters are around the player (max 4 ally)

- Baium Checker - Giving info on chat when baium is up and play music.

Automatic Targets:

- Archer PT - Automatic target acquisition with priority for Archer party. Priority by class/range/(hp/lack of nobless in god ++version), skip targets with any dmg-blocking buffs.

- Mage PT - Automatic target acquisition with priority for Mage party. Priority by class/range/(hp/lack of nobless in god ++version), skip targets with any dmg-blocking buffs.

- Archers Targets - It only takes targets archers.

- Mage Targets - It only takes targets mage.

- Wl/OL Targets - It only takes targets wl/ol.

- Bishop Targets - It only takes targets archers.

Automatic Targets Settings :

- WhiteList - The function avoid char who are in the ally/clan that is entered in the field of this function.

- BlackList - The function take only char who are in the ally/clan that is entered in the field of this function.

- FoI/MassCleans Casters - The script always takes players who cast FoI / MassCleans as the first to kill.

- Config.ini - In the config.ini file, you can change the settings of the function data, you can edit the range of taking targets and the time of holding them there.

If someone interesed to buy it contact Skype: live:elslash1948 or if you need more informations about this script just write on skype, enjoy your easy pvps!

Edited by eLeSlash

On 6/2/2018 at 6:39 PM, L2PAY. PRO said:

hello! Can I use the program for other purposes? sending letters to players in L2!

Automatic Targets on MassPvP/PvP || Full Automatic Dual Box (Mass PVP)[L2 Adrenaline Scripts], its not a program :D its a script for program L2 Adrenaline.

that topic has to be joke, this script is amateur shit compared to NextTarget from krick, and price is nearly same LUL

http://adrenalinescript.com/nextarget-radar-lineage/

• 3 months later...

I checked out this script, i know what it does and what not.. mostly it doesn't. But at this part i almost choked myself (i was eating)

image.png.7c49f5373e10c8234da3ef5ab4a559c9.png

All it does is changing targets randomly as if the player has epilepsy. Prioritazation takes under consideration more than one factors and requires creating and implementing an algorithm, not just writing 100-200 lines of scipt on Adrenaline API.

Edited by Software

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 6:59 PM, Software said:

I checked out this script, i know what it does and what not.. mostly it doesn't. But at this part i almost choked myself (i was eating)

image.png.7c49f5373e10c8234da3ef5ab4a559c9.png

All it does is changing targets randomly as if the player has epilepsy. Prioritazation takes under consideration more than one factors and requires creating and implementing an algorithm, not just writing 100-200 lines of scipt on Adrenaline API.

You edited your post. Nice boy ))

Edited by Krickt01