The Ronin Bot Beta - Working On All C6 & H5 Servers. (Averia / E-Global Supported).

skill3r

i was looking for a working bot for tales and ive found this new software.for now it looks allright even tho its still in development (most basic functions are working).they also gave me a free trial so i can test it out and purchase early acesss if i liked it.if someone else is in need of some working program for tales ill leave there infos here.

Supported Lineage 2 Chronicles: Interlude & High Five
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10
Payment Methods: PayPal, Skrill
Price: 6.99EUR / monthly 

Skype live:therealronin
forum http://therealronin.com/

Edited by skill3r

my chars are farming while im watching movies(

who needs scripts

botting in front of pc at 2k17 lol

with scripts u can bot 24/7

Edited by Anitah

botting in front of pc at 2k17 lol

with scripts u can bot 24/7

no u cant, most server got captcha, for that need buy script, most of players dont buy captcha script from krn/ivanius or what ever who sell it, that means they can look movie too while farming xd

no u cant, most server got captcha, for that need buy script, most of players dont buy captcha script from krn/ivanius or what ever who sell it, that means they can look movie too while farming xd

without scripts its fucking bullshit, u need revise if someone kill u, if u need rebuy or rebuff, if u got reported and all this shit

Edited by Anitah

without scripts its fucking bullshit, u need revise if someone kill u, if u need rebuy or rebuff, if u got reported and all this shit

my opinion scripts not needed for that guys who farm at one spot while look movie, what need for that guys its some events tab with check dead/items and thats it, i believe that most of adr users do now xd

my opinion scripts not needed for that guys who farm at one spot while look movie, what need for that guys its some events tab with check dead/items and thats it, i believe that most of adr users do now xd

+1

they say script tab will work in february

c# 

not delphi

also this bot dont support windows 10 in 2k17 :/

after scripts and fix all this shits, will be better than adrenaline 4 sure

Edited by Anitah

thats more next target then bot! easy to make

well i dont know what you mean but it has every PvE setting adrenaline is offering, just not all are functioning yet.