interlude [L2Off] Fallen Network - Frenzy

Sergeant

Dat single vote system could be a problem seeing as some l2 sites counter trouble with their vote entering system and if u vote and a site doesnt count it,u lose de whole thing.

Either narrow down sites or do reward server-wide.

Dat single vote system could be a problem seeing as some l2 sites counter trouble with their vote entering system and if u vote and a site doesnt count it,u lose de whole thing.

Either narrow down sites or do reward server-wide.

There is still a server-wide reward every 10 votes. People stay logged in for it.

This is a second option to bring in 6 more coins a day.

• 2 weeks later...

IMHO one of the best, no sorry, the best stacksub server i've played!

the staff is realy active, and listens actualy to the players!

i've played here before when it started for the 1st time. and i played again for the 2nd reopening!

if you are looking for a good server with few to no bugs here you should be!

this is not a pay to win server! you should atleast try it sometimes

if you need any help ingame pm me ingame on Nara or pm me on the forum on RBSlet

• 2 weeks later...

Although I got left behind at srv start cuz of personal reasons,Im not playin here anymore but a huge shout out to Sergeant and his team. Rly helpful and respectful fellas, Im glad u are still up and runnin.

Although I got left behind at srv start cuz of personal reasons,Im not playin here anymore but a huge shout out to Sergeant and his team. Rly helpful and respectful fellas, Im glad u are still up and runnin.

Thanks for the kind words, we have a very small community but are doing our best to maintain. 

Great opportunity for a clan or two to come and still be a factor!

No castles have been sieged yet!

Thanks for the kind words, we have a very small community but are doing our best to maintain. 

Great opportunity for a clan or two to come and still be a factor!

No castles have been sieged yet!

first u should do for get new commers is wipe ur server and make it more interesting .. like ..

till B grade in gmshop (A/S craftable) "there isnt yet a server like this"

all buffs except resist

Edited by Torchita

first u should do for get new commers is wipe ur server and make it more interesting .. like ..

till B grade in gmshop (A/S craftable) "there isnt yet a server like this"

all buffs except resist

Our server is already A/S craft, rest in Gm shop.

Hey all, Sergeant here!
I apologize for my absence these past few weeks & believe everyone deserves an answer regarding the server.

I believe we were more successful our last launch due to myself and other GM's being active, running events and communicating with the community on a daily basis. I don't know how many know but I am a United States Citizen and also in the US Army. My Unit has been issued deployment orders to go overseas and I have been gearing up for that, which has given me no time to focus on this. Nominator has done a great job trying to pick up the pieces but one man can only do so much.
Since the beginning of our existence we have been in talks with multiple old time server owners about mergers, bigger projects, etc. It seems once an American crew comes on board people are instantly interested in working with them. Go Merica! icon_e_smile.gif Well, we rejected most of them and wanted to create our own brand. I do believe we've done that (Not as huge as we'd hoped, but if you are a StackSub fan you definitely know of FallenL2's existence). 

However, I can not do this anymore (At least for the next year!) being overseas so I have reached out to the previous dev's that had contacted me in the beginning. They like what we have created (Server files wise, we are 99% bug free, an accomplishment most L2off servers never achieve) and want to assume responsibility. I have agreed to step down, letting them at our work with which they may do as they please.

I will not name drop them, I will give them the opportunity to do as they wish in that area. But, I will let you know which projects these guys come from, which will hopefully excite some of you icon_e_smile.gif
Name to be announced: One of the original founders of L2Extreme
Name to be announced: Previous connection with Frintezza L2
Name to be announced: Was involved with Dragon - Network (Nightmare) during the beginning

I will still be around, from time to time, checking in and harassing you as I have always done in the past. Nominator will still work with the dev's as a consultant. Synergy will move on to the GM team with the new server.

Because of what we have created (name branding, server ads on multiple sites, facebook, etc), the name will remain similar. 

I introduce you to..

"Fallen Rebirth"

This team coming to you has been known as "Rebirth Gaming" and we saw fit to merge them together.
The server will remain as is for the next month while the new team sets up and decides what they are going to do. 
I will tell you though, as I player I cannot wait to try out our new vision we've created with them. They are building a new system that has never been done before and should be pretty exciting.

With all of this, I would like to bid you all farewell, for now. It has been great getting to know some of you and I very much hope you stick with Fallen L2 and help them/us become the next big name in the private server world. With all of you, it is possible. Thank you for the great times!

-Sergeant & the rest of the FallenL2 Team

i told you this gonna happen, well good job, you sure had your own part on making private servers shitier by fake projects that close as soon as they dont get enough money .

It's not about making money. If I wanted to make money off of a game, it wouldn't be here, and definitely not by running a StackSub server. It was about my passion for the game. 

Guess you didn't read a thing I said.

• 2 weeks later...